Jayne McKenzie

Jayne McKenzie

Name: Jayne McKenzie

Birthdate: July 13 2007.

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Hair: long past my shoulders, fairly straight with a slight wave to it which is more noticeable the longer it gets. It is a brown colour with natural auburn highlights to it.

Eyes: My eyes are a hazel colour but depending on my mood can look a blue colour or if I'm wearing green can look more greeny. Fairly normal eye shape.

Family:

My father is Rhys McKenzie and he is a muggle who works at the local bank as the Branch Manager.

My mother is Morgana McKenzie and she is a witch. She works also at the bank with my father part-time and spends the rest of the time tending the family estate.

I am the youngest of six siblings and was a rather late addition as all of my older brothers and sisters have completed their education. So in a way I am almost an only child.

My eldest brother is Ewen who is 28
then my twin sisters Jasmine and Chloe who are 24
and the twin boys Nathan and Johnathan who have just turned 21
then lil old me who is 11.

History:

Dad grew up in Scotland and worked in banking there too. He met my mother when he was quite young and they courted for a couple of years before mum told him about her magical background. Mum had attended Hogwarts in the UK herself and was in Ravenclaw house. My father wasn't put off at all and at last he had an explanation for the few oddities he had noticed but never mentioned. At last they married and that was around the time of the Second War for magical folk so mum and dad decided to immigrate to New Zealand.

To New Zealand they came and settled in a village that turned out to have other wizarding folk as well as muggles.

Mum home-schooled the older children and dad went back into banking quickly working his way to the top.

I went to a muggle primary school until I received my letter being accepted into Hogwarts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back