Wand
15 inch willow and dragon heartstring
The Basics
Name: Jay William Rouge
House: Big
Birthday: 26th May 1990
Hometown: Fort William
Pureblood/half blood/muggle born: Pureblood
Five words that best describe your character: Organised, Fun, Strict, Intelligent, Athletic

Appearance
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Short and straight
Eye color: Light blue
Height: 6’3”
Other distinguishing details: Jay has a scar the whole way up his chest where he got in a fight with another wizard when he was 19

Family
Father's name: Jonas Lee Rouge
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Jonas was a pureblood who worked for voldemort until he got a life imprisonment in Azkaban for using the killing curse on a ministry worker-this happened when Jay was 3. Jonas died whilst in Azkaban-by then Jay was 18.
Mother's name: Shaylah Onyx Rouge
Brief description (occupation, blood, etc): Shaylah was also a pureblood and she owned a shop selling objects used for the dark arts. When Jonas went into Azkaban she was left to care for a 3 year old and run a shop by herself but she managed to get her sister to look after Jay while she ran the shop.
Siblings (names and descriptions): Jay never had any siblings because by the time Shaylah and Jonas were thinking about having another child Jonas got shoved in Azkaban.

Miscellaneous
Interests/hobbies: Jay is quite artistic and very athletic. He also enjoys messing about with his daughter, Shaylah.
Someone you look up to: Jay looks up to his mum because when Jonas got chucked in Azkaban she looked after him as much as possible and was always there for him when he needed her.

Hi Jay,

Just a few questions, remember I am asking these OOC but you can answer them IC and in interview format if you so wish.

1. What brings you to New Zealand?
2. Is your mother still alive?
3. Was your ex-wife a witch? Was she also a pureblood?
4. How did you meet?
5. Why did you get divorced?
6. Which school did you attend?
7. What is your occupation?
8. How old is your daughter?
9. Does she live with you or your wife?

Hi Andromeda

I like your name by the way

1. What brings you to New Zealand?
I've com to New Zealand because I want the best education fo my daughter so she's going to Hogwarts here and as Im very close to her I wanted t stay nearto where she was going to be for most of the year.

2. Is your mother still alive?
My mum is still alive but she's quite old so she tends to stay in her house most of the time and as I'm busy working and looking after Shaylah I don't have any time to go and visit her

3. Was your ex-wife a witch? Was she also a pureblood?
She was a witch but she was a muggleborn. I don't want to tell Shaylah until she's oldr though because she's always been proud of being a pureblood

4. How did you meet?
I met her in the ministry for magic because I had to go there and sort something out and ended up bumping into her. We got chatting and by the end of it we exchanged addresses so we could talk again

5. Why did you get divorced?
We got divorced because I found out from a friend that not long after she ran away from me and Shaylah she was seen with another man

6. Which school did you attend?
Hogwarts New Zealand

7. What is your occupation?
I have applied for the ministry of Magic in the section Regulation and control for magical creatures

8. How old is your daughter?
Shaylah is now 10

9. Does she live with you or your wife?
She lives with me as she doesn't know her mum and I don't even know where she is

Hey again Jay,

just trying to get to know the character is all so don't mind if I heap some more questions your way. Thanks by the way, quite like the name too ;) Just one wee point of fact though, Hogwarts New Zealand has actually only been opened to teach for the past seven years it is a very new school though in a very ancient castle. Perhaps Hogwarts Scotland, Durmstrang or one of the other magic schools?

1. Why did you let your daughter believe that she was a pureblood?
2. By not being truthful to her do you not think you are feeding into prejudicial and rascist believes that she may grow up with?
3. Has your mother stayed behind in Fort William? (Scotland right?)
4. Why did your ex-wife run away?
5. Will ever trust enough to date again?
6. Have you worked within the ministry before?
7. Is Shaylah looking forward to attending Hogwarts?
8. What house is she hoping for?

Andromeda

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know that befor.

1. Why did you let your daughter believe that she was a pureblood?
She heard about the difference so she asked what blood type I was and when I said I was a pureblood she was so happy that I couldn't tell her that she wasn't one. Eyes like hers are not the kind you ignore completely

2. By not being truthful to her do you not think you are feeding into prejudicial and rascist believes that she may grow up with?
I've tried to keep her away from that sort of thing because I don't want her to grow up how I have but like I said her eyes just make you fall for her.

3. Has your mother stayed behind in Fort William? (Scotland right?)
She moved to Bristol when I got married and she's been there ever since

4. Why did your ex-wife run away?
I don't know and I don't think I ever will

5. Will ever trust enough to date again?
Only time can tell but so far nobody has ever been that close to me

6. Have you worked within the ministry before?
No before I was carrying on my mums work at the shop she worked at.

7. Is Shaylah looking forward to attending Hogwarts?
She seems to be very happy about the fact that she's going to a school of witches and wizards and as she's not allowed to use magic outside of school she can't wait to be able to use it on a daily basis

8. What house is she hoping for?
I don't know but she's been talking about slytherin quite a bit so that seems to be the house she's hoping for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back