Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared Mccoy

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
As if
2v0gz5u.jpg

So this is Jared. He is a young musician who is aiming to work in music as it what he loves. He has high hopes and big dreams which he is trying to achieve. He did not get the best grades in school because he was too busy perfecting his musical skills. He is a nice boy though, very sociable and willing to meet new people when he has nothing else to do. He is a good friend and easy to get along with.

Im looking for anything really, friend, enemies, flings or a final. Im open to what ever really. If you want more info on him then just drop me a pm about what you want to know :)

I can offer you Varvara Peeters.

Varvara
Varvara Peeters is 18 and she is currently in a flat-share with three others (magic folk) in New Zealand. She went to Durmstrang and is now working in the Department of Transportation at the Ministry. She did ok at school, though some troubles occurred. She's looking for any kind of relationship- friends, romance, whatever :p She avoids talking about her past, where possible, and is generally a cheerful and warm individual. She likes Quidditch and she loves going for days and nights out. Traveling is something she has always enjoyed, and she would travel more if she had someone else for company. As I say, any sort of relationship would be good. :)

She sounds good for him. He could be what ever i guess, we can rp then just in a general thread to see how they get on and decide if they are gonna be friends or more ;) You god with that? I can start the rp in the morning tomorrow if you like

Of course I'm going to give you someone :) I have Anita Petrovic for ya! She's a laid back, quiet girl that gets social when she opens up to someone that she trusts. Hidden inside she has a nice voice which can come in handy for Jared. Maybe they can have a relationship? Let me know :)

Logan Stone said:
She sounds good for him. He could be what ever i guess, we can rp then just in a general thread to see how they get on and decide if they are gonna be friends or more ;) You god with that? I can start the rp in the morning tomorrow if you like
I'd like that ^_^ :hug:
If you can start the RP, that would be fantastic (I never know how to start >_<) but if not, I can try and start it xD

Of course we never did finish the roleplay between him and Alexa Venturino, she can be anything you want her to be :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back