James+Ellie

James Shirley

James walked around the school, he wanted to familiarise himself. He had just transfered from Durmstrang, the school he had hated for four years.

James sighed slightly to himself, he had hoped to meet up with his cousin here, but apparently she transfered to Durmstrang a day before he came to Hogwarts. He was p!ssed with her for not telling him, but he understood that they had only met once, and he also knew she wasnt happy with having four cousins she never knew about. So James had decided against writing to her.

He reached a tower, and sat by the window, looking out into the dull grounds. He was getting to grips with Hogwarts life, though it was difficult, there were a lot of new people, whole new surroundings, and a lot of new rules. Today it had finally clicked that he was here, this was his new life, and there was no point being indecisive about his future. He adjusted his scarf and teared his gaze from outside.

Ellie was wandering around the Castle, with no idea of were she was going. She was just wandering, thinking, singing under her breath. The Gryffindor Common Room was packed full to bursting, with friends who hadn't seen each other all summer catching up and talking loudly. Ellie couldn't face it at the moment. She had no proper Gryffindor friends to catch up with!
Letting out a soft sigh, she began to climb the steps leading up to the North Tower, dragging her finger tips along the slightly dusty banister. She hadn't been expecting to find anybody there, so as she skipped the last step and spotted a boy sitting over by one of the large windows, she was slightly, but pleasantly, surprised!
"Hey" she greeted the boy, smiling brightly and wandering over to him, pulling herself up onto the window sill. "I’m Ellie, don't mind if I join you do you?" she asked. She hadn't seen this boy around before, and he looked too old to be a first year. Probably a transfer, she thought to herself as she tucked a loose brown curl behind her ear.

James turned his head toward the staircase when he heard footsteps. When he saw the girl, he smiled, she was really pretty.
I’m Ellie, don't mind if I join you do you? James smiled at the pretty girl, she looked around his age. 'Im James, James Shirley.' He introduced himself, holding out his hand, 'No i dont mind,' He smiled at her.

Ellie grinned as the boy who then introduced himself as James turned to face her, he was, as she would say, Hot! Taking his hand, she shook it firmly, smiling as her eyes met his. "So, James Shirley" she said, registering his name with his face. After saying it outloud, his second name rang a bell and she asked him curiously, "In any way related to Steph Shirley?"
She had expected to see Steph at the Sorting Ceremony, and had been hoping they would become better friends, but she seemed to have just dissapeared!

In any way related to Steph Shirley? James nodded, could Ellie know her? 'Yes, she is my cousin, I take it you know her right?'

'Ellie, tell me about yourself?'
He requested, he wanted to know as much about her as possible, he wanted to get to know her, and anyone else.

"Yes" Ellie smiled, not asking were Steph had gotten to incase she'd had to leave for personal reasons. Harri hadn't wanted to talk about the reason she had to leave when she did!
"Well, there's not much to tell really, but my name is Ellie Elizabeth Sparks, fourth year Gryffindor. I have a little brother, Simon, and a little sister, Annie-Jay. My mum passed away two years ago and my dad now has a new wife, I don't live with them though I live with my Granny and Granda, In London because my dad's a prick and I've fell out with him and his stupid, dad-stealing wife. Oh, I love Quidditch, swimming and running" she said, flashing James a bright smile which made her large brown eyes sparkle. She could now easily brush off the whole thing with her dad, she simply didn't care anymore. He clearly didn't give two damns about her anyway!

James smiled at Ellie, brushing his fringe out of his blue eyes. Looking into her eyes as she spoke. When Ellie finished, James nodded, deciding to tell her about himself, even though she hadnt asked.
'My name is James Shirley, no middle name. Im a forth year, Ravenclaw. Just transferred from Durmstrang, god i hate that place. My parents died when I was about 4, I have three sisters, two go to Beuxbatons, one graduated not long ago. Erm, thats it, oh and Steph didnt know we were her cousins, until not long back. I transferred to be with her, to make sure she's okay, but I get here and im told she transferred to Durmstrang the day before.' James finished, smiling slightly.

Ellie slapped herself internally as she realised she had forgotten to ask James about himself in return, but she smiled as he began to tell her anyway. Listening as he spoke, she noticed he had a gorgouse set of blue eyes. Her smile widened slightly at this. James finished by telling her about how he had transferred to be with Steph, but had gotten to HNZ to find she had transferred to Durmstrang! "Oh, that's a bit, eck.." she said, biting her lip slightly, she had always been crap with words.
"You should write to her, let her know your here, maybe you's could meet up on a Brightstone weekend or something" she suggested brightly.

(Im sorry its so late!)

James smiled at her, 'Nah, theres no point, she's in denial that we're her cousins. Im not gonna bother if she isnt. Did you know her well?' James asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back