Jade Caja

Jade Caja

OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
In Hogwarts

Hi, my name is Jade Caja. I am a 7th year Gryffindor. Last year I was named a Prefect, which I am very proud of, and try to keep up to my name. I am muggleborn, and of mixed blood. I was born at Tauranga Hospital on the 16th of March 2008, and I am 17. I have hazel brown eyes, dark brown hair, and pale browny pink skin. Last measured I was 151 cm, but I have grown to 153.

Me and my family: My dad's name is Joshua Caja. He works as an athlete representing his region, and is also a part time radio broadcaster. My mums name is in fact Haley, and her maiden name was Hendry. Mum is mostly a housewife, but does paint and sometimes sells her work to local buyers. My sister Vanessa attends Tauranga Girls College, because she found the work to hard at Hogwarts, and she wasn't keeping up her grades. Me and my dad secretly think its because she isn't that bright, but don't tell her that. At the moment I live in Otumoetai, which is near to the Bay of Plenty centre, Tauranga. If you haven't guessed by my suburb, I do happen to live in New Zealand. I live with my mum, dad and sister, apart from when I come and board at HNZ.

Family History: My parents are both muggles although my dad is in fact a half blood, he did not learn wizardry. This is because when my grandmother married my grandfather, she promised not to practise magic while married to her husband. When my grandfather died, she started practising again which theoretically made my father a 3/4 blood. But as this is not confirmed or been made legal, I am still a quarter blood. My mother's family does not have any major wizarding links in the past three generations.

My hobbies include dancing and listening to muggle pop music. My favourite meal would be butter beer, french toast, and an omelette. I'm unsure about my ideal job, but I know that I don't want a job that is too demanding. If you have any suggestions for careers please inform me, because I enjoy Arithmancy, Runes, HoM, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, and Transfiguration.

Real life (RL)

Name: Catherine A.
Nicknames: CJ and Caffy Waffy
Height: 160 cm (I think)
Hair colour: Brown (some people describe it as dark blonde which I hate)
Eye colour: Bluey gray
Skin colour: Paleish pink
Favourite colour: Pink (light) and Turquoise
MSN: cjauld_16394@hotmail.com
Facebook: Catherine J. A.

My character is completely made up, and the only similarity with me is that she lives in NZ. However, her address and the school at which her sister attends are real places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back