Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
JACOB SEAN KINGSLEY

stock-photo-smiling-baby-boy-year-old-sitting-in-bed-with-knitted-cover-on-looking-away-childhood-375738568.jpg

Here I am. I was about a year old in that picture. That's what my dad says anyway. I was born on August 11, 2034 at exactly noon.
Isn't that cool? I was born at St. Mungo's New Zealand, and my mom says that I was perfect. I think that means I was cuter than Noah.

My mom's name is Cyndi and my dad's name is Cameron, but none of their kids have C names. Isn't that funny? They decided to name me Jacob, Sean after my grandad, and then Kingsley obviously. I like my name. It's pretty cool. My brother's name is Noah Cameron - oh look there's a C, and he's 3 years older than me, and my sister's name is Eleanor Francesca - I think Francesca is like the name of one of my mom's old friends. She gets sad when I ask her about it so I'm not going to - and she's a lot of years younger. 6 whole years. She's still a baby.

And, I have a lot of cousins. 4 girl cousins and 1 boy one, and my Aunt and Uncle are expecting another baby soon. I hope it's a boy.

Favorites:

Person - My mom probably because she fed me
Food: Pumpkin
Place: Home
[th colspan="1"] In the beginning[/th]

1.jpg

Ok, here's me when I was like 3 or 4. Ok, my mom says I was 4. I just asked her. She says I liked to explore and ask a lot of questions, and my favorite one was why. She said I spent a lot of time sitting on the counter while she put bruise paste all over me because I was always trying to climb trees. That was before I got good at it, I guess.

Favorites:
Person - JEMMA! And my mom. And my dad. And Noah.
Food: Jelly Slugs. Fizzy water. Chicken.
Room in the house: My bedroom of course
Place: Jemma's house.
[th colspan="1"] And then...[/th]

superthumb.jpg

This is me now. I'm 11, and a Gryffindor at Hogwarts New Zealand. My mom cried, but I'm pretty sure they were happy tears which is weird, but she does it often enough that I think it's a thing. I started wearing glasses when I was like 8. Everything looked really fuzzy before, but now it's all good.

Favorites:

Person: Still Jemma. Sometimes Noah. My dad and my mom.
Food: Jelly Slugs. Chicken. Sprite.
Class: Flying
Part of the castle:
Place: Home.
[th colspan="1"] And now...[/th]

My family

EsteemedValidKrill-max-1mb.gif

This is my mom. She was talking to my dad in this picture.
tumblr_inline_mlf6bcR5Mb1rd1pdh.gif

There's my dad. I ran around and hid beneath the plants to get this one. They caught me right after.
They always look like that when they're together.
[th colspan="2"] My Parents[/th]
tumblr_inline_mowaqaaEte1qz4rgp.gif

I took this picture when Noah was yelling at me for sneaking into his room. He yelled more.
backyard-swing-girl.jpg

This is Eleanor. Everyone calls her Ellie. She's a brat.
[th colspan="1"] My siblings[/th]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back