Character Name
<i>
</i>

Jack's full name:
Jonathan Charles Kaster
Pronunciation:
Jon-a-than Ch-ar-ls Kas-ter
Reason or meaning of name:
Jonathan is of Hebrew origin, meaning God has given. Charles is of German/English origin, meaning Strong, Courageous one from the meadow, Manly. Kaster is of German origin, meaning Shrine, and is the last name of his father.
Jack's nicknames:
Jack
Reason for nickname:
Jack is a corruption of his first name, Jonathan. He harbours positive feelings towards this name, and would much rather be referred to by it. In fact, he doubts that most even realise that his name is anything but just Jack.
Birth date:
The fifth of August, two-thousand and ten.

Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do
Running out of air, buried in a sadness
<i>
</i>
Physical appearance
<i>
</i>
Weight:
158 pounds (lbs)
Height:
6'4
Body build:
-
Face Description:
-
Eye color:
Jack has green eyes.
Glasses or contacts:
Jack has perfect vision.
Skin tone:
Jack has an olive skin tone that tans before burning in the sun. He can burn if out in direct sunlight for too long, but he rarely allows this to happen.
Hair color:
Jack's hair is naturally a dark blonde colour.
Type of hair:
Jack as thick, wavy hair.
Hairstyle:
Jack has recently allowed his hair to grown slightly, however, he still keeps it short and manageable.
Voice:
-
Physical disabilities:
None.
Usual fashion of dress:
Jack likes to look nice. His wardrobe is more smart-casual, as dressing up in suits is way too much effort for him, and he has been known to lie around in sweats. He likes more neutral colours, and does not tend to wear flashy colours. Most of his shirts are button-ups, that are often a neutral or at least plain shirt. On occasion he will wear plain t-shirts. He does not like ties, or bow-ties, and prefers the top most button on his collar to remain unbuttoned as he feels he is being strangled.
Jewellery or accessories:
Jack wears necklaces and rings, and a watch.
Blood Status:
Mixed Blood
Opinion on Blood Status:
Jack is fine with his blood status, and will not allow anyone to discriminate against him for having a muggle-born parent. He is proud of his muggle heritage, and his magical heritage, and is raising his children to not allow others to judge them for their blood, especially seeing as they are all part-veela.
Blood Type:
O Positive

Kept on the inside and no sunlight, Sometimes a shadow wins
A dire need for change as we fight for better days
<i>
</i></B>
Favourites
<i>
</i>
Favourite Color:
Blue.
Least favorite color:
Orange.
Music:
Jack likes rock.
Food:
Anything with meat, really.
Literature:
Jack enjoys non-fiction texts should he be found reading. However, he does not read often.
Form of entertainment:
Jack enjoys little games with his children, but also enjoys having a drink and talking. He is a sociable person, and so his major source of enjoyment can be found with other people.
Expressions:
Jack likes to build things, and will often get his children out of bed to help him so they're all included.
Mode of transportation:
Apparation and port key, sometimes private vehicle, or walking.
Most prized possession:
Jack's most prized possession is a necklace with his brother's name on it, and his wedding band. He no-longer wears his wedding band, however. He gave it to his second son, Cian, on a necklace and enjoys seeing him wearing it without fail. He is also very protective of his wand.

Say what you wanna say, And let the words fall out
Holding in a cry for love, abandoned and afraid
<i>
</i>
Traits
<i>
</i>
Optimist or pessimist?
Realist.
Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert.
Daredevil or cautious?
Daredevil.
Logical or emotional?
Equally both.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Disorderly and messy.
Prefers working or relaxing?
Working.
Confident or unsure?
Confident.
Animal lover?
Yes.

Honestly I wanna see you be brave, With what you want to say
The hurt and the pain cut deep like a razor blade
<i>
</i>
Habits
<i>
</i>
Hobbies:
-
Plays a musical instrument?
No. Jack plays no instruments.
Plays a sport?
Jack used to be a professional quidditch player. He does not play many sports
How would Jack spend a rainy day:
Jack would spend the day playing hide and seek or auror and deatheater with his children.
Nervous tics:
Jack tends to break eye contact and smile when nervous.
Usual body posture:
Chest wide, eyes bright and a straight back. This exudes confidence and control, and is good posture-wise.
Mannerisms:
-

Everybody’s been stared down by the enemy
When the night is cold and you feel like no-one knows
<i>
</i>
Past
<i>
</i>
Hometown:
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Type of childhood:
-
Pets:
-
First memory:
-
Most important childhood memory:
-
Why:
-
Childhood hero:
-
Dream job:
-
Education:
Jack attended Durmstrang from the time he was eleven, with his twin brother, Benjamin. He was a huge support of Quidditch, and joined the team in second year as beater, and with his best friend, Parker, co-captained the team from fifth year onward. He was named a prefect during his time in the school, and did well in his OWLs and NEWTs, especially in Transfiguration and DA. He took extra classes in Transfiguration with his professor and brother to become animagi. He was a popular student who had a great time at school, although he did get into some trouble on occasion with friends and got detentions, while the curriculum made him uncomfortable. His seventh year was the worst for him, as half-way through his twin brother was murdered. He did, however, pull it together enough to graduate with successful NEWTs.

Fallen for the fear, And done some disappearing
You can make it to the sunrise.
<i>
</i>
Present
<i>
</i>
Current location:
-
Currently living with:
His five children, Benjamin, Aleksandra, Cian, Elsa, and Flynn
Jack is currently a full-time father.

Bow down to the mighty
Want a way out of this paralyzing world
<i>
</i>
Goals
<i>
</i>
Drives and motivations:
Jack's main drives and motivations involve somehow benefiting his young family.
Immediate goals:
Protecting and raising his children successfully.
Long term goals:
Jack's long term goals involve watching his children grow, and become successful adults.
How Jack plans to accomplish these goals:
Be there for them.

Maybe there’s a way out of the cage where you live
Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone
<i>
</i>
Personality
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">
<B>Good personality traits:
Jack is a very level-headed person, and does not lash out by any means. He has control of himself, and takes a calm, and relaxed approach to life. He is emotionally strong, and understanding, and ready to lend a helping hand if someone needs it. He's a protective person, putting others before himself, and prides family and unity above all other things.
Bad personality traits:
Jack has a tendency to suddenly leave a situation without letting others know. He is very independent, and does not like leaning on others during any circumstances. He can be extremely stubborn, and on occasion reckless.
Most common mood:
Teasing. Jack takes great pleasure in laughing and joking.
Sense of humour:
Jack greatly enjoys sarcasm and employs it himself often.
Jack's greatest joy in life:
Jack's greatest joy is taking his children outside and hanging out with them. He is most often in his animagus form as he likes the wind in his fur.
Jack's fears:
Jack has a fear of being alone. He has some issues with regards to people leaving, and does not like people up and going without mentioning it first. His deepest fear is everyone he knows leaving him.
Why?
Jack has lost a lot of people, from his parents, to his own twin brother, and now his wife. He fears that, if it were not for the people he has left (such as his children) he would not be able to cope.
Jack is most at ease when:
With his children. He likes to keep them in sight.
Most ill at ease when:
Alone.
Enraged when:
When someone he loves is hurt by another.
Priorities:
His family.
Life philosophy:
Family first.
If granted one wish, it would be:
To bring back people he has lost with no strings attached.
Why?
It is a rather selfish reason, mostly that he wants them back because he misses them, and feels that he would be happier if they were there. No other reason.
Jack's soft spot:
His children.
Greatest strength:
Samual's self-confidence helps him not be frightened or intimidated.
Greatest weakness:
His family. He understand they are a weakness that could be used against him, but he would never give them up.
Biggest regret:
-
Biggest accomplishment:
-
Jack's darkest secret:
-
Does anyone else know?
-
<i>
</i>

<B>Heritage: English and German.
Playby: Chad Michael Murray
Wand: Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Wand Description:
5vpppe.jpg
Courage, Charm, Leadership, Spirituality and Protective are all qualities of this wand, Alder is the Celtic wood of astrology, so is good for spells involving star gazing and astronomy. It is good for those that do not find great pleasure in physical or attacking spells, but those that protect themselves if need be.
Graduation: 2026

</SIZE></SIZE></B></COLOR></FONT></I></COLOR>
The Kaster Clan
<i>
</i>
<SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150"><I><B>Parents:​

Alice Kaster: Mother, Witch, Alice was a kind-hearted woman, but she does feel guilty because half her children are not magical, so she has spent her mothering years making them happy, she was sweet and a stay at home mother. She died in child birth three years ago.

Greg Kaster: Father, Wizard, Greg Kaster was hard working, he was a skilled wizard but not anymore because he gave it up when he had Abbey and she was also a squib, so he got a muggle job and he had lived as muggle until the day he died.
Siblings:

Lisa Kaster: Sister, Squib, Lisa is the head of the Kaster Clan. She is the oldest and most serious and kind of the Kaster's. The death of her parents and younger brother hit her hard, but she had to shrug it off and step up to the plate so she could take care of her younger siblings. Jack and Lisa grew very close after the death of their parents, but now their relationship is in trouble since Jack ran away and has yet to inform Lisa that he is okay.

Abbey Kaster: sister, Squib, Abbey is the second oldest and she loves dancing and singing, Abbey is a dancing teacher at a performing arts school, she loves doing what she does, she is now married and lives in England

Ben Kaster: brother, Wizard, Ben is twin to Jack, Ben is calm and sweet, he loves being nice and loves helping, he frowns upon bad behaviour and causing mischief, he often tries to stop Jack from being stupid but fails, sometimes Jack and Ben fight, sometimes more than twins should but afterwards they both calm down and are very close again. Ben died at the age of seventeen, just before graduation. He was killed by a deatheater.

Tessa Kaster: sister, Witch, Tess is charming and creative, she can play the flute and is a very good drawer, she has a great sense of fashion and is a perfectionist, she has fights with Jack often but if she were in trouble he would be the first one there, but Tess is prone to getting her heart broken as she is very open and extremely ambitious. Jack is very protective of Tessa, but she too hates him at the moment since she doesn't know whether he is alive or dead.

Tamalia Kaster: sister, Witch, Tamalia is a sarcastic, and troublesome girl. She is always getting into mischief and is very calculating. She thinks often and has taken up painting to help her express her feelings.

Amanra Kaster: sister, Witch, Amanra is a lot like Ben in personality. She is intelligent, strong and very goofy, but she also has her mothers temper and is easily angered. Amanra is a playful girl, nd she likes to play around and have fun, she can be called childish, but she also has a serious side to her that can only be described as 'brilliance'. Amanra has always tried to help with her siblings people skills and is very supportive of all of them. Amanra attends Salem in America, but she has an English accent, and was name after an Egyptian Princess (Aman Ra) because she was born in Egypt while her parents were travelling, but lived with her older sister for a few years in England, until she decided to transfer to Salem, from Hogwarts Scotland, where she was in Gryffindor.

Samual Kaster: brother, Wizard, Samual is cheeky and funny, he likes to talk and never stops, he loves running around and is very energetic, he has a great voice and endless confidence, he is open and straight forward, he is very innocent, as a result Jack tries to corrupt him alot, Samual doesn’t always get the big picture and likes to focus on the simple things in life

Hamish Kaster: Brother, Wizard.
<FONT font="Georgia">Siblings-In-Law:​

Michael Fenders: Muggle, Michael is a stunt double, that is how he met Abbey, before they married they travelled the world, he is nice and friendly and loves family.

Hayden Bane: Witch, though Hayden and Lisa are not married, Jack sees her as his sister-in-law. Hayden is a bubble of fun and is hyperactive.
<COLOR color="#CC0066">Niece and Nephews:
<COLOR color="#CC0066">

Lucy Kaster: Niece, Unknown. Lucy is Lisa's three year old daughter, Jack adores the little blonde and is always taking her for walks and playing with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back