Izaak Jay Finch

Izaak Finch

</COLOR>
IZAAK JAY FINCH !
-------------------------------

tumblr_lf9okfpNpt1qe342p

DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE SEASIDE? I'M NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO. I FELL IN LOVE
AT THE SEASIDE I HANDLED MY CHARM WITH TIME AND SLIGHT OF HAND. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE SEASIDE?
I'M NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO. BUT I FELL IN LOVE ON THE SEASIDE. ON THE SEASIDE.

</FONT>
<FONT font="tahoma">WELL HELLO, IS THIS THING ON?
IS ANYBODY LISTENING? A BRAND NEW DAY HAS BEGUN​
<i>
</i>

* FULL NAME IZAAK JAY FINCH</SIZE>
i really don't know why my parents picked the name they did. izaak's pretty biblicial... y'know izaak, isaac, son of
abraham, his binding, sacrifice and all of that melodramatic bible morale (just for the record, i'm an atheist). and my
parents... well, marcus really, is arguably the furthest thing from all that is "pure" and "holy". but despite all that, i
reckon it suits. i mean, "he who laughs". come on, it's me all over. plus i like the 'z', gotta show some pride in my
american roots, huh? jay is just as much a weirdass choice as izaak is. i mean, were they intentionally going for
the whole aviary or what? but eh... not really complaining. izaak jay finch is pretty great in my personal opinion.​
<i>
</i>
* NICKNAMES IZ, FINCH, FINCHY, BLUE EYES
oh yeah, i’ve got a whole score of those. you'd be surprised at what people can get from a two syllable name.
and if nicknaming is meant to be endearing then, suhweet. i got finch a lot in school but to be honest, what kid
didn’t get labelled by his last name in school? anyway that turned to finchy too. the girls call me ‘iz’ a lot, in fact,
i probably get iz the most – from girlfriends to best friends and my sister to my mother. and then there was one
other, blue eyes. it was what alexis used to call me, it was like our little secret, no one else’s, always will be too.​
<i>
</i>
* BIRTHDAY 8TH AUGUST, 2004
at 5:38 in the morning. some things never change, eh? needless to say, i don’t think mum was too impressed​
<i>
</i>
* SEXUALITY STRAIGHT AS A PLANK
and making hearts race since 2004 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* BORN & RAISED DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA
that’s right, i’m from the u.s. of a and i can’t even seem to shake it the accent. but anyway i grew up in the finch
manor with my parents and my sister leah. i'm not denying it wasn’t a nice place, hell i’m proud to say i’m a yank
but the memories that came with it? yeah no thanks. i moved out when i was thirteen, but that’s another story.
<i>
</i>
* CURRENT RESIDENCE BONDI BEACH, SYDNEY
can you see the pattern yet? haha. i moved to australia with leah when i was thirteen and we found a home just
a street away from bondi beach. i've moved several times since and i’ve been fairly scattered as of late between
new zealand and the states. but i wouldn’t want to live anywhere else, bondi's where my roots are - - - - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* OCCUPATION PROFESSIONAL SURFER
i am literally the luckiest guy in the world. i’m getting paid to do what i love most in the world. how sick is that? i
used to work as a lifeguard and while i still pull the occasional shift down at bondi, my sponsors have set me up
to jet around the world to compete in all these surf fests. i get free boards, free suits, free accommodation. it’s a
good life. i haven’t bagged any places yet but they think i have potential. so i just hope i can prove them all right​
<i>
</i>
* SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS UPPER CLASS
but not on my life would i ever act like that high society trash, especially when i hadn’t even earned the money in
the first place. the finches are renowned for their wealth and despite the ties i’ve broken with the finch family, my
inheritance is still sitting untouched in my bank account. i'm a man who likes to prove that my hard work pays off
<i>
</i>
* BLOOD STATUS PUREBLOOD
like the money, i try to keep this on the down low. see i come from a family of full of discrimination and prejudice
alike, where pure blood defines royalty. and you know, the whole uncool thing. in fact i keep it so hushed up that
people don’t even know i’m a wizard half the time. what can i say? the muggles certainly know how to live - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* WAND EBONY 14 1/2" ESSENCE OF VEELA HAIR
and you know where that baby is sitting right now? at the bottom of my drawers - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* EDUCATION HOGWARTS WIZARDING ACADEMY, CLASS OF 2023
even if i don’t enjoy magic, i had some of the best years of my life in that british school. it’s corny, i know but i
really did make friends that will last forever. and how could i not when we made our own fun by sneaking in to
the kitchens and sipping on bottles of firewhiskey, slipping out to hogsmeade at midnight, sitting down by the
lake and doing absolutely nothing. there were the good times, the bad times and the really effed up times but i
wouldn’t trade them for the world. and really, who cares about graduate honours when you’re twenty-three?
<i>
</i>

THE FIRST THING THAT I WANT TO DO
MAKE SURE YOU FEEL IT TOO, SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE​
<i>
</i>

* PLAY BY ZACHARY DAVID ALEXANDER EFRON
sexy mofos, what up ?! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* HEIGHT & WEIGHT 6’2” & 186 LBS
i was always reasonably tall for my age throughout school but now everyone’s kinda caught up - - - - - - - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* PHYSIQUE LEAN BODIED
admittedly, i’m a bit of a health nut. i eat right, i jog the beach every day and i hit up the gym. seriously, there is
just something so exhilarating about running for ten miles straight. but now that i’m a serious athlete it’s not just
a lifestyle choice any more. i have to be this fit in order to make a living. but hey, i’m not complaining at all - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* STYLE 1, 2 & 3
it's just whatever i throw on usually, my style’s not exactly what you’d call distinctive. if i’m not in my boardshorts
(which i am in half of the time) it’s just a t-shirt and jeans. comfortable. i’d like to think that i dress nicely though
<i>
</i>
* HAIR GOLDEN-BROWN, SHORT AT THE SIDES & LONG ON TOP
it's been like this for a while now, there’s a point where the shaggy bangs get a little odd for a twenty three year
old. for some reason people love my hair but eh, to be honest? i wake up in the morning and walk straight out of
my house. there's really no secrets, no tricks, just... well, bed hair - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* EYES AZURE BLUE
i've got my father’s eyes, the only thing good i ever got from that bastard. it's kind of a finch family trait i guess.
my grandfather has them, my sister has them, my nephews, cousins, uncles, aunties, the whole lot of them. and
alright, if i had to pick a favourite physical trait, they’d be it. there’s just something about them that, well i don’t
know... draws people in? maybe that’s how half the finches became these scheming, manipulative sickos - - - - - -​
<i>
</i>
* DISTINGUISHING FEATURES A SCAR ON HIS LEFT CHEEK
i have a scar across my cheek from the car accident from where the windscreen shattered. it’s long but faint, you
would only be able to notice it if you were close enough or if i pointed it out to you. i notice it though, every day,
as if it’s some kind of huge, red, ugly thing just glaring back at me. it's a haunting reminder of something i will
never ever forgive myself for and how unfairly i was spared that night - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<i>
</i>
* TATTOO "AMR" ON THE BACK OF HIS RIGHT SHOULDER
they're alexis initials. i got it done one night about a month after the accident and i think i had downed one too
many glasses of scotch, because i’ve always said that i’ve never wanted to ink myself. but i don’t regret it, at all.
in fact i’m glad i was drunk enough to think of it because no matter what, alexis will always be permanently with
me. the tattoo’s just a metaphor for it - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
<i>
</i>

<COLOR color="#000">SO COME ON AND LIFT ME UP
IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY OPEN UP A LITTLE HAPPINESS TODAY.​
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="150">* PERSONALITY CHARISMATIC, ENERGETIC, AMBITIOUS, BENEVOLENT, WOUNDED

<i>
</i>

dvase.png
</COLOR>
ANOTHER HEAD HANGS LOWLY
CHILD IS SLOWLY TAKEN AND THE VIOLENCE​
<i>
</i>
* PLAYLIST
<COLOR color="#000">
oo1. zombie - the cranberries
oo2. send me on my way - rusted root
oo3. time to wander - gypsy & the cat
oo4. the great escape - boys like girls
oo5. australia - gyroscope
oo6. seemed like a good idea - oh mercy
oo7. oxford comma - vampire weekend

since the day i was born i think marcus had always assumed that i would be his child protégé, the heir he had not
found in my sister. and as much as it disgusts me to say it, for a while there i was. i practiced magic with intent, i
strove for knowledge and power, i even brushed up on the dark arts with my death eater parents hovering over
my shoulder. but to take you back to the very beginning, i was born in the late american summer to my parents
marcus and amanda finch and their six year old daughter leah. i don’t exactly remember the early years of my life
but i can sure as hell imagine what they would have been like. the finch manor stood just off the floridian coast,
daytona beach to be exact and was good for nothing but boasting our family’s wealth. with several bedrooms too
many and three stories tall, it gave the house elf a hard time as she skittered around the manor trying to find my
sister and i. leah had realised long before i did that we were just another addition to marcus’ growing collection –
trophy children to a trophy wife and a trophy house. but even when i did notice, i pretended not to care. i guess i
was scared of having to put up with the poop that leah and my mother did from marcus. i managed to learn from
a very young age that he was not a man to cross and for most of the part it kept me out of trouble in the early
years of my childhood. my mother seemed to fall into his shadow a lot of the time but there was something timid
about her, like she was wrapping up her true self as well just so that marcus wouldn’t turn on her half as much
as he did leah. now leah, she was like the black sheep of the finches. she swears that she was born disinclined to
magic. i don’t know if that’s true or not but i wouldn’t put it past her. since before i can remember she was out in
the neighbours yard (“muggle filth” marcus used to call them) riding their bikes with them along the boardwalk,
coming home with plasters across her grazed knees and elbows. needless to say, marcus wasn’t thrilled and soon
enough he began to shut her up in her room whenever we’d have family over, smoothing over questions of her
absence with excuses of dragon pox. leah fought back just as hard as marcus, despite that she denies that she’s
anything like him, i reckon she’s got his stubborn streak. when i was four i remember seeing her sneaking out to
go surfing with the muggle boys next door and wishing that i’d find the guts to do the same thing someday.

when i was five i met my best friend of eighteen years, melodie ann lowe. she lived in the area too and my father
approved of my seeing her purely because she at least had some kind of decent wizarding blood in her, unlike my
sister’s friends who all seemed to be from the muggle world. anyway, mels and i clicked instantly and from then
on in we did everything together. like, absolutely everything. i spent as much time as i could get away with in her
house instead of mine. of course, marcus always had the upper hand but this was like my piece of freedom.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back