It's time to talk... ; Kida Frost

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus walked into the library where he folded his arms into his chest and lent his body back into the chair as he awaited Kida to arrive, he had sent her a letter and if she didn't turn up, well he would know where he and her stood from this point on, 'I'm her God father... She has too turn up' Remus told himself as he awaited the pitter patter of Kida's footsteps to enter the Library. Several students walked passed him and shared a smile though besides that he was alone in his seat, waiting to talk through what had happened at the Medical Wing.

Kida was sitting at her desk in her room writting down some notes when she heard a tap on the window, She shut her book and walked to the window opening it for Gufo to jump in. "What you got there boy?" she said taking the note from him. She rest him back on the window ledge before sitting back at her desk she opened the letter and read it. she scrunched it up before pushing her chair back and walking to her bed picking up her wand, Kida put her leg on the bed and lifted up her pants and put her wand in her leg strap before fixing her pants and walking out of her room.

Kida walked up the Library, her Heels clacked against the ground as she opened the doors of the walked into the library, she saw Professor Firn sitting at a booth and she walked over to him slamming the scrunched up paper infront of him before sitting opposite him. "well" she said looking at him.

As Kida came in and slammed the paper to the table, "Oh Hi Kida How are you? I'm well too." he grumbled as she did so, "Now... Your acts at the Hospital wing... Completely out of control, But understandable..." He said to her as he folded his arms onto the table. "Anything you want to say, Sorry maybe?" he questioned looking at her, he doubted she would but it was worth a shot.

Kida looked at him and she raised her eyebrow slightly, she looked at him before rolling her eyes when he asked her to say sorry, she stood up a bit and leaned forward before looking at him directly in his eyes before saying "stuff... you..." she said before looking at him for a moment waiting for his response.

"Stuff me?" He said looking into her, Eyes. "Sit down now!" he growled, his old self coming to show some what, his eyes flickered with fire for a moment, the stare he used able to frighten any man, or in this case girl. He looked at her in the face, "Don't want me to be happy, Fine!" He growled loudly, "But consider your father and my oath broken.... Don't come to your God Father when you need help!" he yelled as it echoed through the Library.

Kida sat down when he yelled at her, she was shocked that he yelled at her. she mentally kicked herself before she shouted back at him "NO! i WANT you to be happy, i DON'T want you to be with HER!" she said yelling at him "SHE can't be trust, she wants to get rid of me, she hates me and my cousin" she said looking at him. When she heard him say that his broke to her father was broken she immediatly calmed down, she sunk lower in her chair.

Remus calmed himself down slowly as he looked back at her, "Look... Kida... She isn't out to get you?" He said looking back up to her eyes, "When she had the opportunity to Cast a spell at you, She didn't, even if she said she would.... She Didn't" he said firmly looking at Kida before folding his hands into his lap.

Kida took a deep breath before looking at him in the face "I guess" she said before she stood up "she wanted to, she wanted to but you kept on protecting her, and now she is going to turn you against me" she said she could feel her eyes tearing up, she took a few steps back and quickly turned before running down one of the library aisles, it was hard for her to run in heels, but she managed, Kida almost slipped around the courner, she skipped a few aisles before running half way up another and sitting down, this aisle seemed desserted, dust everywhere.
Kida sat down pulling her knee's to her chest "idiot" she said trying not to sob, "Make him hate you more, you idiot, make him have a reason to listen to her, idiot, idiot, idiot" she said slamming her fist against the shelf behind her, a book fell off the shelf and hit her on the head. Kida rubbed her head "ow, idiot" she said as she pushed the book away.

Remus strolled at his normal walking pace after her as she ran, he eventually reached her and looked at her as she held her legs up close to her, "Kida... No one can turn me against you... You should know that." he said as he glared at her, approaching a little slower, as he pulled an old chair up and sat onto it, "And if you don't know that, then you don't know me all too well.." he smiled briefly to her.

Kida kicked off her heels and looked at him as he approached her. "I....I just don't want anyone to... even try... I don't want to loose..." she looked down before slaming her fist against the bookshelf again, and once again another book fell off and hit her on the head "Ow" she said again rubbing her head. "I only met you this year, you know me more then i know you because you know my father" she said

Remus looked at her, as she spoke, "I'm also your God Father... You probably weren't too sure about that .." He said slowly, "Maybe your Dad did tell you....?" he questioned in a confused manner, "Your a good kid, you have reason to worry, But don't i can assure you there is no need." he smiled kindly.

Kida looked at him for a second "Dad told me" she said before sliding across the ground towards him. she sat near his legs "i'm sorry" she said softly looking at him "i didn't mean to be such a... jerk" she said "i'm sorry for being such a idiot, i should be happy for you and pearl" she said "i'm sorry"

Remus smiled to her as she spoke, "Thank you." he said in relief before looking to the books that had fallen, "Pick those up and lets get back into the open." he said standing up and headed off to the booth he was sitting in just prior to when they had moved to the dusty old area they were in.

Kida slid over and picked up two books and placed them back on the shelf before she followed Professor Firn out of the aisles and back into the booth, she slide into it and looked at him "i'm sorry" she said again she looked up at the roof for a moment "i'm a idiot" she said before slamming her head on the desk "idiot" she mumbeled into the desk "i almost pushed the only person who actually looked out for me at school away" she mumbeled again.

Remus chuckled as she spoke but lifted her head up as she struck it to the table, "Calm down," he said firmly, "Your not an idiot, just worrying, typical for some one at your age to be doing something of the Sort." he smiled to her as he crossed his arms into his chest and got comfortable in his seat.

Kida let out a loud groan and smacked her forehead on the table again. "i attacked you" she mumbeled again as she slammed her fist on the table. "i attacked a professor, and a nurse" she said again.

Remus looked at Kida, "And I Attacked a student, and family?" he said in a comforting voice, "It seems we both did wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right, So we just need to look at them, learn from our mistakes and move on." he smiled to her as he watched her do what she was doing, "And Stop hurting yourself." he grumbled to her as she went on.

Kida looked up slightly, "i Attacked a Professor, you fought back to protect yourself" she said before slamming her forehead on the table again, "My head likes the table" she mumbeled softly through the table.
"i started it"

"Kida.... Don't stick the blame on yourself." He said looking at her, "Ever heard of the muggle saying 'It takes two too tango.' " He said firmly, "Well thats exactly what this situation proves, there is no one culprit but three, Myself, Pearl, and yourself." he finished with a smile as he lent back in his chair some more.

Kida looked up again, "i started it" she said before slamming her forehead on the table again. she waited for a moment before pushing herself back up so she could sit up. "My head hurts" she said rubbing her forehead.

Remus grumbled as he listened to her, "You didn't say it one more time and im out of here." He began, "And if you stopped slamming your head to the bloody table, then you might be alright?!" he exclaimed with a confused look on his face, why does she continue if it hurts?
"Now, You sempt like it was awkward in Transfiguration today." he chuckled, "Indeed it was for both of us."

Kida smiled slightly "i never thought about that" she said, Kida let out a groan before sliding around the booth to sit next to Professor Firn, she couldn't help herself, she threw her arms around his waist hugging him tightly. "i didn't mean to hurt or upset you and pearl in anyway" she said before looking up at him slightly. She nodded when he said that Transfiguration today was akward "very, its odd taking orders from a teacher who i just beat up" she snickered slightly into his chest.

Remus groaned as she spoke about how she had beaten him up, "When I'm in my 70's and you're all grown up, Ill still be able to flourish and Kapoof, you out the door." he chuckled to her when he looked at his pocket watch, "Now, Classes to get to, Work to mark." he smiled to her as he apparated from the hug just outside the booth, "Take care Kida." he smiled as he pat her gently on the head, Before he apparated himself up to his office.

"you wish, i'll beat you hands down when i am older just you wait" she said giving him a evil smile. Kida sat up in the chair when he apparated away from her. "Just you wait" she laughed as she stood up. "and if you say being on your ass during a battle is winning, then you win hands down, i believe you flew back a couple of times, and hit your head rather hard, Mrs Kanti had to heal your head" she smiled "take care Remus" she said calling him by his first name on purpose. before he left, Kida ran her hands through her hair before looking down at her feet. "i need my shoes" she said as she walked off down the Aisles to go retrieve them, hopefully no elf or little student thought they had scored a free pair of shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back