It's me again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iena Rye

OOC First Name
Pheebius
Hello! I'm back and I would like to try out writing again with someone brand new. I want to take roleplaying to looking from other angles, and so I am looking for preferably a Durmstrang First year that Iena could meet with at school. I won't say too much about her now because I want her personality to come across in what she says and does, rather than what I say and what her playby looks like etc. Anyone interested?

Hello
I have just made this character and am hoping for her to go to Durmstrang. Maybe they could get to be friends? I would be very interested in trying them out together and developing Abeni more as a character as I know a lot about her family history but not a lot about her as a person yet and how she is in the wizarding world :) Abeni has just turned 12 so she will be a first year when I have that sorted out.
Let me know what you think. I have a little bit of time to roleplay at the moment.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back