It's just like you to laugh

Aimee Darkhart

OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Aimee strolled through the corridor, pleased with her effort at her lessons in the last couple of days. Her mind begining to wander into things more important that school work she didn't notice the rapidly approaching figure until she had walked smack into them sending them to the floor.
Her mind wrenched back into reality she looked down and found herself staring into the enraged face of her little sister. Giggling she offered her hand which Annalie ignored, 'it's just like you to laugh!' Annalie said her voice raised.

Aime stiffened, 'what's put Annalie in such a mood?' she thought frowning "What on earth are you talking about?!" she asked puzzled at her sister's unusual behavior. Annalie's eyes darkened as they did when she was angry, as she lept to her feet. Flipping her jet black hair over her shoulder Annalie scowled 'Wouldn't you like to know?' she retorted.

Aimee couldn't help but laugh at this remark "Well of course i want to know!" she spluttered "That's why I asked." Although laughing the anger started to build up behind Aimee's grin, 'What had I done wrong?' she thought trying to pinpoint wher she had screwed up. Thinking hard she almost missed Annalies out burst...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back