Its been a while

Tara Sitara

OOC First Name
Mia
Tara was outside, it was one of the first weekends of autumn the heat from the summer was starting to fade the mornings were startinf to feel fresh but by afternoon it was warm. she loved the feeling of the air this time of year fresh before it got too cold and she had to start wrapping up warm. today she was sitting by the rose bush the roses were gone for the year but it was still a pretty place to sit. like always there was a book on her lap the difference today was that it wasn't her sketchbook, it was actually a novel she had been reading called the sisterhood of the travelling pants. it was a good book she liked the character of Lina best but she could see her fiends in each of them. Sara seemed a lot like Carman, Kate was more like Tibby, Bridget on the other hand wasn't as simply like any of her friends but she was still likeable. she reached the end of the chapter and closed the book and looked up as a cool breeze blew over the lake, soon she would have to start wearing longer sleeves.

Grace had wanted to take a nice long stroll outside for quite some time, but every time she felt like going out, it would either be too hot or too humid, if it was too hot, Grace would sweat and possibly get sun burnt, if it was too humid, she would grow tired and crabby, these were not very lady-like things to do and it would be completely inappropriate for Grace to carry herself in such a manner, she was now in 4th year, she was fourteen! She could no-longer act like a child, running around and playing silly games, this was her year to prove to her parents that she was good enough to be named their daughter, that she was good enough to inherit their fortune, that she was good enough to meet them, for once...

Grace shook such thoughts from her mind and continued to her destination, the rose bush, she was not going to burden herself with them, so she had worked her whole life to be named their daughter and had yet to still meet them, it was no business of her own, her parents did what they needed and if that meant that she had to be sacrificed, she was willing to accept it, she was after all, always looking at the big picture, her parents had made her life very comfortable, so it was her duty as their daughter to make their lives comfortable.

Grace stopped when she saw Tara Sitara, it had been quite some time since she had seen the Hufflepuff girl, she was not sure why, but she smiled at the sight of her, perhaps because she had not had much conversation with anybody, she was always busy doing something, like playing her violin in the Gryffindor tower or studying for classes so she would not fall behind, she was always doing something, and it annoyed her slightly. "Tara," she called, sitting beside the girl gracefully. "It is a pleasure to see you again." She said.

Tara saw someone coming towards her, and she was surprised that it was Grace Raven a girl she hadn't seen in a while. she looked just a refined as ever gliding around the side of the lake towards her. Tara would never be able to talk with the same refined air that grace had but she always tried her best to use proper manners though some of them were different from home, here most of her friends were fairly high class if they were in India they would only talk to her if they were telling her to do something for them. the only exemption to that was Mr and Mrs Patil who for some reason actually wanted her to marry their son. it should have been a honour for her and her family and she knew that she would be crazy not to want it, but she hadn't, though the idea was growing on her and she was sure that by the time of the wedding came she would be as exited as she should be. she slipped her bookmark between the pages and shut the book resting her hands on it on her lap. "Hello Grace. it is great to see you again too, how have you been?" she asked. it was odd that she hadn't seen either Grace or Shiloh for ages and now they both appeared within a day of each other. not that she was complaining she had liked both girls but it was just interesting that the girls had both reappeared after so long. maybe the lion witches had been left out of the wardrobe she thought trying to make it sound like the title of a different book she had read when she was younger the lion the witch and the wardrobe but not quite succeeding.

Grace nodded slightly, she had always enjoyed the company of Tara, she was interesting to say the least, Grace did not know much about the various muggle cultures, so when she met Tara she was fascinated, though a little frightened, but that was behind her now, she had now become used to muggles, though their muggle ways still managed to shock her. "I have been rather content with how things have been for me," Grace answered, though this sounded like she was quite pleased with life as it has been happening, she meant thst it was not so good, but she had no desire to complain about it, though not many people would have seen the sentence in such a light. "I trust you have been well since I last saw you?" She asked, straightening out her pale blue dress, she had no desire for it to be folded because she had not crossed her legs correctly. "Have you been up to anything?" She asked politely, not wanting to sound rude or abrupt.

Tara smiled as grace answered the question she had forgotten graces tendency to fit about five times as many words into a sentence than necessary. "I am glad that you have been well." she said smiling at her friend. watching her as she made sure her dress was hanging properly. although tara liked fabrics and clothing she was never one to be caught up on it usually as long as her top and bottoms matched and her hair was neat usually in a plat, though sometimes not, she was happy. "I have been very good too thank you for asking" she said smiling and pulling her plat over her shoulder and playing with the end, it was a good job that it was long or it would have looked silly if it was just a clump not the sleek black rope that usually hung down her back. "I have not been up to much just my usual drawing, school work and whatnot" she said wondering if grace was implying anything Shiloh had been almost bursting the previous day when she had discovered that what she had heard about her engagement was true and she was wondering if grace had heard the same thing. before releasing that grace had too much class to ask directly first thing.

Grace nodded once again in recognition and looked out on the lake, though she still kept her attention on Tara, it would be rude to ignore the girl after she had just started a conversation with her. Grace couldn't help but wonder if Tara would tell her about her engagement, it would be unimaginably rude of Grace to come out and ask her about it so early into the conversation, besides, one did not ask questions, they would politely inquire to the wellbeing of the person and carry on from there, unless it was absolutely necessary, or possible to ask a question without seeming impatient or rude. When Tara thanked Grace for her inquiry, Grace answered with a soft nod, in acceptance and looked back at Tara. "I trust your drawing has been going well?" She asked, it was perfectly polite to ask questions such as those, as it kept the possible answer neutral and was easily answered. "And I hope I did not interrupt your reading, if so I apologise." She added, realising that Tara had been reading a book, it was in her lap closed.
Grace smiled slightly, looking at the ring on Tara's finger, this would be an appropriate way to ask Tara about her engagement, by complimenting the ring in question. "Your ring is very beautiful." She complimented, and she meant every word of it.

OOCOut of Character:
Hope she's wearing a ring :r

OOCOut of Character:
sorry it sucks my muse is like 0 today)she is wring two rings. one is the clagdah ring Sara got her for her birthday in first year and if grace knows anything about irish customs then she will see it is set in a way that says she is engaged (inverted left hand) the other ring is her engagement ring which looks somthing like this though without the diamonds.

Tara smiled at grace she was a really nice girl. "the drawing is going great, I would show you but for once i left the sketch pad in my dorm, I got some nice pictured yesterday of people in the student lounge but they are more sketches than art" she said. they had been more her own practice than for showing people;e though some of her landscapes were properly done. "o didn't interrupt my reading at all, i had finished the chapter and was ready for a break though even if i want it would be worth the distraction to catch u with you" she said. her tone of voice was certainly a lot different around Grace then other people as she tried to (and naturally tended) pick up on how others spoke and to reply in a similar way.
she noticed Graces eyes go to her left hand on the fingers were two rings, one of which was her engagement ring. not t traditional western diamond wing, but a pretty simple one the same colour of her eyes, a rarity in india. " thank you very much, I am not sure if you knoe that i have been engaged for over a year now." she said glad that someone seemed to like the idea of her engagement."for now that is enough about me. it what interesting have you been up to?" she asked

OOCOut of Character:
Gracie knows next to nothing about Irish culture and that, she's never had to learn :p

Grace smiled brightly. Grace too had left something behind, her violin, which was usually super glued to her hand, was not with her. She had decided against bringing it out since it had been having a lot of use lately and she had no desire to ruin it, it was her grandmothers after all and was very important to her, some would say she cared about her violin more than her life. 'Sketches in themselves can be considered art, especially yours." She complimented truthfully, if her memory served her correctly, Tara's drawings were always beautiful, in Grace's opinion.

Grace smiled, she had never been called a distraction before, but she was sure it was a compliment and not an insult. Tara did not seem like the type of girl to insult her on purpose, so Grace did not mention it, no harm was done. "Thank you, I do believe you are a good distraction also." She said. Grace had decided to at least try to speak like everyone else, she hoped she did not say something that would unsettle Tara. Tara had always tried her best to be polite with her speech for Grace, so Grace should give Tara the same dignity.

Grace nodded; it would be an understatement to say that Grace was excited for Tara. Grace was ecstatic at the thought of Tara being married, in Grace's opinion; she was doing a very responsible and lady-like thing by marrying so young, Tara did not appear to be upset by the married either, so Grace assumed she had everything about the wedding planned, who got engaged without planning the wedding first? ''That is fabulous, Tara, I truly am happy for you, do you have everything planned? Venue? Food? Guest list? Date? Time?'' She asked, perhaps being slightly too happy for the girl, after all, Grace did love weddings and would love to get married some day, if only she could find the right person. Grace quickly calmed herself down, realising how rude she must have been for blurting out like that, without fully listening to the rest of Tara's sentence. ''Oh excuse my rudeness, Tara, I am just so happy for you.'' She explained, shaking her head at herself, how could she have acted so childishly?

OOCOut of Character:
sorry for the need of that, it made absolutely no sense, that is what happens if you try and RP whilst falling asleep at the keyboard. i have edited it so it does make sense now.
Tara doesn't know much about irish culture either only what Kate and Sara taught her but i was just letting you know just in case

Tara smiled when grace said that sketches could sometimes be considered art. she had quite liked them but the pencil outlines of people may have been nice but they were not something that would earn her family money, sketches didn't make food, art did. that was the difference. "thank you I am glad that you like them" she said grateful for the compliment, maybe she could sketch grace and make it into a picture though obviously not today as her sketch pad was in her dorm.
she could see grace shift uncomfortably when she had said she was a good distraction, she hadn't meant it as an insult, just that it was nice to talk to a friend as opposed to reading. she smiled as Grace said about the same thing back. so she obviously hadn't insulted her too much.
she was a little surprised with her friends enthusiasm for the wedding. the first person she had met outside of india who had shown that much enthusiasm. the amount of enthusiasm she should be showing. she felt her own excitement lift slightly at Graces reaction. and tried to answer her questions but in truth she didn't know many of the answers. it was still a long way off due to her insistence of not wanting to marry before graduating school, and her being so far away also disconnected her from it. "I don't know what is planed and what isn't, as it is his and my families job mainly our grandparents. the venue will most likely be the temple in our village, and the Patils house, the food will be the traditional spread. the guests will be most of the village, though i should be able to invite my school friends. the date will be soon after i graduate, and the time i haven't got a clue. she said hoping she had answered all the questions and not missed one. she was not really surprised that grace suddenly stopped her talking and went back to her refined self. " there is no need to apologise, i need someone to be exited every now and then, not many people here are" she said not mentioning that she included herself as one of those people most of the time though she was starting to get more exited about the plans being made for her life back at home.

OOCOut of Character:
Nah it's okay, I was thinking one of two things, either Tara was speaking gibberish, or you were very very tired, I was more inclinded to believe the latter xD

Grace nodded. Of course she liked them, Grace was a big fan of the arts, she spent most of her time at home visiting her personal art gallery, sometimes she would even recreate the pictures for fun, though she would do this in secret because she would sometimes get dirty whilst doing it, and a true lady never got dirty, not even when recreating beautiful paintings, it was not right. "Perhaps one day you will do it professionally, I know I would be glad to buy your art." She said happily. Grace never lied, ever, it was a rude thing to do, so when she said that she would buy Tara's art, she would buy them, as long as Tara allowed her.

Grace frowned slightly. How could Tara not know everything about her wedding, surely she was just excited as Grace. Marriage was a wonderful thing, a great milestone in someones life, surely Tara was excited about being a wife, or was it just Grace that was excited? Grace shook her head slightly, though this was to her own thoughts, not towards Tara, of course Tara was excited about her wedding, why wouldn't she be? Grace nodded at Tara's explainations, they were not very detailed, but grace assumed that the distance of the school from her family probably stopped much planning. "So you are going to finished your education first then?" Grace clarified. Grace understood the importance of school, but she also knew that if Tara was marrying a muggle, which was quite possible, she would not be able to use her magic anyway, it seemed like a waste, what if her husband did not like magic? What would Tara do then? "I don't understand why people are not excited for you." Grace admitted. Grace couldn't see why people weren't happy for Tara, Tara was doing a wonderful and important thing, surely her friends would be happy for her?

tara broke into a wide grin when Grace said she would buy her art if she did it professionally. "d you really think so?" she said she hadn't thought her work was that good, sure she had sold it to sourests when she was younger pictures of the local buildings and landscape and culture she that she would remember their holiday and help out a 'poor local family' but to have someone of class say they would buy it was something different. as she knew that Grace didn't seem to be one to lie, and she was certainly someone of class.
when grace double checked if she was finishing my education. "yes it was one of the few conditions i put into place, thankfully the patils agreed with it otherwise my parents would have organised it before. though the patils think I am at some muggle art school on scholarship" she explained. not thinking that it was odd that her parents were the ones wanting her to get married early, and the other family to decide to wait. though it was an honour for her to be wanted by the Patils. when grace asked why people were not so keen on her marrying young she frowned she had thought that that would be understood. "I don't think that my friends quite understand arranged marriages. i think western culture prefers what at home is called love marriages." she said. hoping that Grace would understand what she was saying, or at least understood that her engagement was the former, arranged, the arrangements had started when she was six and were still going on.

Grace mirrored Tara's grin and nodded. "Yes, at my house I have my own art gallery that I design and run myself, it would be very simple for me to carry out my promise.' She explained. That sentence was very rare, Grace rarely spoke of her home life, people knew she had a nanny and was raised to be a true lady, but they didn't usually hear direct information about her home life, Grace didn't think it important to talk about it and people were usually too polite to ask her or too intimidated by her class to ask such a personal question in fear of upsetting her. Though Grace did not have many friends because of her odd behaviour, people never went out of their way to insult her.

Grace nodded once again. Conversations with Tara were always rather interesting for Grace, because they were so different. Tara knew all about muggles, but Grace knew nothing, Tara was from a village, where Grace assumed everyone knew each other, but Grace had no such life, she lived on an island with her nanny, other servants and herself. Her parents also lived with her, but she never saw them. If Grace had to pick them out from a croud of people, she would have no idea who her family was. But the biggest different had to be money and upbringing, Grace had a very strict upbringing and was provided with everything she would need to be a proper lady, a garden, dresses, books and various other things. But Tara would have had a very different upbrining. "I suppose it is good that you are finishing your education, but would you be able to use it? You are marrying a muggle, correct?" Grace did not mean to offened Tara in anyway, but she was worried about her marrying a muggle, it seemed unfair to grow up without magic, discover you had magic, but then lose it again. Grace knew that she would die without being able to use her magic, though she rarely used it anyway, she liked having to option.

Grace agreed with Tara, not many people did understand arranged marriages, but Grace understood and accepted them with open arms. "I must agree, but as long as you are happy, your friends should be just as happy for you, even though it was a planned marriage, that does not mean that you will be unhappy for the rest of your life." She comforted, not sure if Tara needed comforting or not,, but Grace was sure a few comforting words would make Tara feel better non-the-less.

Tara was amazed that Grace said that she had an Art gallery n her house that she owned and ran. she knew many of her friends were well off but she didn't think that well off. "wow your house must be huge." she said thinking of her house back at home it only really had five rooms, of which one was a bathroom/toilet, and three were bedrooms. she realised that she didn't know much bout Graces home life but she thought that it probably wasn't the right time or place to ask her.
when asked if she would be able to use her magic she thought for a while, she would obviously be living as a muggle as it was a muggle village, and Praneil was muggle who worked in their families business though she didn't have a clue what kind of business it was. "yes Praneil is a muggle, so I guess i wouldn't be able to use it as much as i would like to at times, but I am sure it would be useful for things like house work and the likes. which would give me time maybe to be able to catch up with friends" she said. glad that even if she was in Joshimath, the home she loved, she would be able to maybe apparate by then and visit her friends, like Grace, Kate, Sara, Stefan, Shiloh, and willow.
Tara was gad also that Grace understood about Arranged marriages. "I agree you are right, and divorce rates in arranged marriages are far lower than love marriages as families have seen more of the world and know what is better for you." she said. repeating what people had said over the years preying that they were right though her doubts didn't show on her face.

OOCOut of Character:
praneil isn't a muggle he attends beux, (you can see him by clicking the link in the banner) Tara doesn't know this of course (and praneil doesn't know about Tara being a witch) but there is more to come on that plot. so stay tuned :r

OOCOut of Character:
Oooooo plots :p gotta love 'em :cool:

Grace laughed slightly. Her house was gigantic, but she didn't see it that way, she just saw every other place she went very small, she did afterall live on a private island, so her house could be as big as the island allowed, which was a great deal. "Yes... I supposed it is rather large, but not as big as the castle." She joked, leaving out the fact that her house was also very lonely, one girl in a huge mansion? Loneliness was common.

Grace nodded, what Tara said was correct, her magic would surely help her with muggle things and visiting would never be a problem, but Grace didn't like the idea that Tara was going to be tied down by a muggle, she was a talented girl and she deserved someone that would allow her to show her talents and freely use magic, though this was a slightly bias opinion, since Grace had never actually fully met a muggle before. Grace was going to voice her concern, but her upbringing would not allow it, it would be very rude. "Yes, the visits would be lovely and very easy to comit to."

Grace nodded, she had never looked into the divorce rates of any marriage, Grace did not believe in 'divorce' you either married someone and stayed with them for life, or you didn't marry them and just stayed partners, she thought it very simple. She understood that some people might not like getting married and she thought that was their opinion and their view. "I'm sure they are, besides, with arranged marriages, you have the support of both families, marriages out of love are not nessesarily like that." She agreed, not realising that Tara had doubts of her wedding.

OOCOut of Character:
yep you just wait and see what happens :r

Tara was shocked, "not as big as the castle, I cant imagine anyone living in a house this size"[/v] she said gesturing to the castle "My house is hardly twice the size of my dorm here" she said, not exaggerating, she hadn't taken measurements, but she was sure there was a chance that her whole house may fit in her dorm but she wouldn't say that. it wasn't that she was ashamed by her families status, though she would be changing that soon. it was more than just a normal wedding, she would be marrying into one of the richest families in the village, and tht would bring her whole family up.
she notices graces expression give a twitch when she had said Praneil was a muggle, it was only a twitch so small that she could hardly notice it, in fact she wasn't 100% sure it had been their at all "He is a good man, and I a honoured that his family chose me" she said more confident in saying this than she had been before. "thats great, I don't want to loose touch with my friends, they all mean too much to me" she said, she had been through a lot with some of them, especially Kate, with her sudden engagement, and kates illness, and everything else that had happened. she couldn't just let her friends go.
"I think that is a key element to the arranged marriages, both families must not only support the souple but they must think it would be the best for them" she said. she couldn't think of much more tp say on the matter of weddings so she waited for a moment before asking Grace about how she had been, she had not seen her friend for a while and although she had had a lot going on for that time she knew she wasn't the only one "so what have yo been up to, I feel like you haven't been tou for a few years, surly you have doing something interesting" she asked wondering what had happened to her, she hd seen shiloh the pther day sne she had said that she hadn't grace wee earning a music piece, she she wanted to know what Grace was doing in her own view.

Grace smiled, she understood Tara's opinion, but unlike her, she could imagine someone living in something as large as the castle, it was rather simple to her, but she couldn't imagine was someone living in a space twice the size of the dorms. Grace knew that she was luckier than most when it came to money, but she still couldn't see how someone could live in something so small, surely they would run out of air or something? "How many are in your family?" She asked politely, trying to paint a picture of Tara's living standards, not so she could look down on her though, that was not a lady-like thing to do, but just to see how her friend lived and how different it was to herself. Grace was curious like that, she always wanted to know, though sometimes she would hate her own curiousity, it sometimes got her into strife.

Grace kept her face clam and collected, she was not going to allow herself to make poor Tara feel self consious about her marriage, Grace was still happy for her, though she would have liked her friend to marry someone that would be fine with her magic, she was not going to ban Tara from talking to the boy, just because she didn't really understand muggles and was not a member of the muggle fan club. "I'm glad he is a good man, I hope you are comfortable with him." She said, glad that atleast the muggle wasn't a horrible person that Tara hated, then Grace would really consider stepping in, though she had no right.

Grace nodded, she agreed with Tara. Their school friends had known most of them since ten and had watched them grow and if they all stay at Hogwarts, they would see each other grow into young men and women. Seven years. That was a long time to know someone and you would know whether you could get along with them or not, Grace was be hurt if she never saw Tara again, ever. "Yes, seven years is a long time to know people." She agreed, already deciding that she would know Tara till the end of school and beyond.

Grace nodded. "Yes, or there would be no arranged marriage." She said simply, a small smile growing on her face. Grace nodded, it was about time for a change of subject, though she wasn't sure what she should tell Tara, Grace wasn't used to speaking much about herself. "Well..." She began. "Shiloh and I have been writing a piece of classical music, though she seems to continually turn to pop..." She admitted. Grace didn't know why, but Shiloh kept trying to bring and electric guitar into it, Grace wasn't sure about the sound and was very sceptical, she had never heard an electric guitar before and was not keen to hear it again. "And is trying to bring in an... electric guitar." She said, trying to think of the name. Grace had decided that speaking about her family was not going to be a very good subject, she didn't have much to say.

Tara smiled when Grace seemed surprised that the house was so small, it was compared to the standards of houses here, but back home it was a fair-sized, as people didn't live in heir own spaces a bedroom was room for a bed and a wardrobe, all living was done in the family room which when the family was over was lot of living. "living at my house there is four, my Parents, my brother and myself, but I do have a load of aunts, uncles and cousins too but they have their own houses though family meals are quite common" she said. Remembering the family meals everyone would bring a dish and a nice evening would always follow.
she thought about Praneil "growing up he was like a second brother to me, so we at least know each other, or well new each other, he doesn’t know that i have magic." she said clarifying her use of the past tense.
She watched as grace sat there, she looked so refined and the roses in the background made her look like one of the girls in muggle paintings from the Victorian age but slightly more modern. Seven years is like half a lifetime, it would just be wrong to loose contact with people after so long. Especially people she had grown so close to she said, she had grown especially lose to her friends here as she had never had many friends back home as everyone always thought she was odd, now she knew why she was different she was a witch, just that simple.
When grace said that she and Shiloh had been making a compositions she nodded. I saw Shiloh yesterday and she mentioned that, its funny how I don’t see either of you for ages then I see booth of you the same weekend” she said musing to herself. It was odd that Shiloh hadn’t mentioned the guitar, but then again she hadn’t asked what instrument were in it. oh an electric guitar. You never know it may just fit in especially if you have a rather clean sound without too many distortions she said she didn’t know much about music, but her brother had gone through a phase of being mad on western music and part of that was learning to play the guitar, or at least trying to learn as much about the instrument as he could, and she guessed some of it must have rubbed off on her at some stage. She really should write to her brother and see how everyone was doing.

Grace nodded slowly. She found it facinating that Tara had so many in her family, as far as Grace knew, there was just herself and her parents, that never seemed to be around anyway. Grace blinked away her thoughts and continued to listen to Tara, family dinners sounded nice... Grace then jumped slightly, a thought had just grown in her refined head the seemed completely crazy, but perhaps it would be... fun? "Tara, I apologise if I sound abrupt..." She warned in advance, she didn't want to make Tara jump too with her crazy idea. "But do you think I could come to one of your family dinners sometime?" She asked. Grace had no idea how Tara was going to react to such an idea, but Grace hopped that it would have a positive outcome none the less, but if Tara said no, Grace would understand and then offer to have Tara have dinner at some point at her place, she was sure Tara would have no problem with that.

Grace nodded once again, calming herself down to her normal classy, calm and collected state. Atleast Tara wasn't marrying some strange muggle from God knows where, it made Grace feel better, perhaps Tara's fiance would not mind about Tara having magic because he had known her previously? "Is he well mannered?" She asked, she did not wish to have Tara marry a slob.

Grace smiled. "Yes I supposed it is, though we have been having very serious timetables because of our project, but now we have this weekend free, so it was bound to happen." She explained kindly. Grace nodded, slightly brought down by the name of the instrument, she liked classical instruments more than electric ones, to Grace, electric instruments just seemed a little fake. "I suppose so, but if we happen to not combine the instruments together correctly, it could turn out dreadful with my violin and the piano and all that, I think it would just be best to keep it all in the same genre." She explained.

Tara was a little suprised by gacsees appology, but then at her guestion realised why she had thought the appology appropriate, it was a rather ungrace thing to say, but she didnt see it as wrong. "I dont know if i wouldbe able to invite you over for a meal. My family is muggle and I dont think we could get a good cover story as to why and how a frind would come just for a meal" she said pausing before speeking again. "however feel welcome to come for a few days or longer" she continued. she wasnt sure where Grace came from but she was pretty sure india would be a culture shock to her.
se watched as with a nod grace went back to her usual self. and asked her usual sensible questions. she thought for a minute about the answers, it was an odd question. although sh didn'r think there was anything wrong with his manners, and they were rather good, she was pretty sure that they wouldnt e up to Gracs level/ I guess I haven't thought about that, I think he is pretty normal" she said he was more funny than proper, she was sure most to thers would agree with her. "I am glad that oyu have managed to squeeze one afternoon off into your hectic the usual. its nice to meet you both again. she said before having an idea. "why don't you use an acustic guitar, that t way you still get your classical sounding liexes not ane electrical sound" she suggested wondering how Grace would take the sugestion
she nodded once again when Grace had said that they had
OOCOut of Character:
sorry its taken so long to eply, and that the spelling sucks, I am too tired to correct it now, though imay do so in the morning.

Grace was grateful for Tara's suggestion, it would make much more sense, she had forgotten how cautious Tara had to be when at home, and Grace understood that a random girl coming to Tara's house for a dinner could be considered odd to anyone that did not have magic and did not have the ability to be apparated to various places, but Grace? If she wanted to, she could get apparated anywhere she wanted by her nanny, though sometimes she would go the muggle way, she didn't like it too much, she couldn't understand many muggle things, such as planes, how did they manage to fly in the sky without magic? "I think that would be much more appropriate, it would be wonderful to meet your family." She said, smiling kindly. Grace's curiousity lately had been getting the better of her, mostly because Shiloh would continually talk about muggles and muggle communities, it made Grace curious because Shiloh would point out all the weird stuff Grace expected from the muggle community, Shiloh had described Grace's knowledge of the muggle community as 'Medieval', even though she did quite well in muggle studies.

Grace nodded at Tara's answer, she was hoping for a more... exact answer, but she did not mention it, Tara did not seem to mind his manners, so why should Grace? "That is good." She commented, pulling a curl behind her should and rolling her shoulder slightly, in an attempt to refix her posture, it worked and she was back to sitting tall and straight. "It is responsible to always make sure that one has enough time to tend to themselves, as well as others, I have been living the life of a hermit for a while and it dawned on me that I needed fresh air and time away from Shiloh, I am very glad that I ran into you, this conversation has been delightful." She explained, making sure that Tara did not think that she did not make time for people, that would be completely rude of her to not make time for friends.

Grace nodded in appreciation for Tara's suggestion, it was quite good, but Grace was still not sure about a guitar in general, it seemed like such a rough instrument, even though Shiloh had written a list of similarities it had with the violin, Grace still saw it as a sort of musical monster, but she did not mention this and decided to test it anyway, out of respect for Tara and Shiloh. "I suppose it will not hurt to try, if it does not work, it does not work." She said simly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back