Its Angelica

Angelica Toralba

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
_____:::::Simple Me!:::::

Full Name: Angelica Stephanie Toralba
- Birth Date: March 16 2005
- Current Age: 17
- Basic Appearance: Long curly hair, red lips, fair skin, and has a slim body.
- Parents: Carlito Gonzalez Toralba and Liza Maria De Jesus Toralba
- Siblings, if any: Only one child
- Pets, if any: Farm animals
- Area of Residence: San Antonio Texas (Currently reside at Sofia Bulgaria)
- Blood status: Pureblood

_____:::::Some of Me!:::::

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A Tiger, because of its strong appearance and can boss around its pack.
- What would their Boggart be? Blood and Clowns, she hated blood since she was little it became her phobia while Clowns are just hideous for her.
- What would their Animagus form be? An Egyptian cat, because of its form and Egyptian cats are held high because it is sacred.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Her parents making out their problem and another sister or brother.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Angelica first step at Durmstrang.

_____:::::My Journal:::::
January 1st said:
I have a problem, my mom and dad are going to really gonna sign that divorce papers. My mom was thinking to get my custody and my mom wants me to transferred in New Zealand which and in fact where I'm right now for vacation. How can i stopped them from signing it?

Angie <3

Hi Angelica i have a question.

1. Are you an Only child?

Hello there Angelica. :)

I have a few questions for you:
[ol][li]Since you are studying at Durmstrang, and your mother is hoping to transfer you to Hogwarts, how would you feel about the move?</LI>
[li]Have you had many friends whilst growing up? How will you feel having to leave them behind?
[li]At seventeen, is it not too late to transfer?
[li]Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example.
[li]Which subjects are your favourites, and your worst?
[li]What are your hopes and ambitions whilst studying?
[li]Had you attended a muggle school? What was it like?
[li]You say your pets are farm animals. Do you enjoy living on a farm?
[li]Do you have any other key family members?
[li]Can you describe your personality?
[li]Do you plan on becoming an Animagi?
[li]The Mirror of Erised would show you siblings. Do you feel alone without a brother or sister?
[li]Your Boggart would be blood. What happened to cause the phobia?
[li]How strong is the relationship between you and your parents?
[li]Is there a reason they are planning a divorce?
[li]Do you have any good memories of your parents?
[li]What are your plans for the future, if you have any?
[li]Do you have any interests or hobbies?
[li]What are two of your strengths, and why?
[li]What are two of your weaknesses, and why?
<LI>[li]Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?[/li][/ol]

Rose Love said:
Are you an Only child? Yes, I'm an only child
Tony Alraur said:
Since you are studying at Durmstrang, and your mother is hoping to transfer you to Hogwarts, how would you feel about the move? Well, i would definitely freak out because i don't like Hogwarts. Plus, i don't have as much friend as I'm in Durmstrang.

Have you had many friends whilst growing up? How will you feel having to leave them behind? I have many friends except all of them are Purebloods, my parents doesn't socialize to our bloods and so do I.

At seventeen, is it not too late to transfer? Yes because i was transfer into Durmstrang late, i was 12 when my parents decided to transfer me into a magical school

Do you have a favourite place to be? The beach, or the woods, for example. I should say the park, i wast my time in there just reading a book and a nice crystallize pineapple.

Which subjects are your favourites, and your worst? My Favorites are Potions and Herbology in Durmstrang and my worst are History and Arithmancy. I don't know if Hogwarts has a same curriculum as Durmstrang.

What are your hopes and ambitions whilst studying? To be a healer because i like to heal people to save their lives.

Had you attended a muggle school? What was it like? Yes, i attended when i was in kindergarten. Its like any normal school with a nap time.

You say your pets are farm animals. Do you enjoy living on a farm? Totally, i adore farm animals and yes, i enjoy living on a farm. We have one back to my hometown which is Texas.

Do you have any other key family members? Yes, the Summers and Simons are my other key family members.

Can you describe your personality? I'm a bit of a fashionista and sometimes I'm evil as satan is, i have muggle borns. I always sabotage the girls at Durmstrang unless they are not muggle born.

Do you plan on becoming an Animagi? Are you nuts?... Why i would want to be an animagi, it means i would be an animal.

The Mirror of Erised would show you siblings. Do you feel alone without a brother or sister? Yes, but sometimes i feel happy without one because of the attention my parents are giving me but if i have a problem i sometimes wish i have one or two.

Your Boggart would be blood. What happened to cause the phobia? It started when i was 10 and me and my friend Cali was talking seriously to each other, she has this problem. And it was like she wanted to die, but i keep saying she can handle the problem. I didn't know that she's holding a knife under her pillow, i said i was going to the bathroom when i came back her wrist was cover in blood. I was scared but i tried to called 911, lucky she didn't die for losing a lot of blood.

How strong is the relationship between you and your parents? I say its stronger than a metal, i loved them both and they love me back. They don't do the things that other parents do in their child.

Is there a reason they are planning a divorce? Yes, they argue a lot this pass few days and my dad has cheated once on my mom.

Do you have any good memories of your parents? Their wedding anniversary, they were so sweet to each other and doesn't want to leave their sides even though they have to met the guest.

What are your plans for the future, if you have any? Manage our farm and live peacefully.

What are two of your strengths, and why? Family and wealth, if i don't have this i wouldn't live. I would be misserable.

What are two of your weaknesses, and why? don't have any except for one and that is the come back of the dark lord.

Can you describe yourself in three words, and say why for each one?
Straight to the point
Because i can't stop my mouth from talking or criticizing a person in my day-to-day life.
Friendly
Even though i have a bad personality, i still have friends that can take my hate ability.
Evil
I harass people that i don't like and act like me (wannabe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back