Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Bella today send the note Dmitri. She wanted know him a little better. He liked plants and Bella fascinated plants and mayby they can be close friends to? She hoped that will be grate for her and him and she liked make more friends and be friendly. Bella looked lake and wated Dmitri.

@Dmitri Pieterse

Dmitri received the note from Bella, asking to explore the castle together. He had unpacked his things early and didn’t have much to do. He was going to save exploring the castle for later but decided to accept Bella’s invite. He went down the stairs of the Northern Tower carefully. Bella asked to meet there, and so he complied. He soon saw a familiar figure in the distance. “Hey Bella.” Dmitri greeted.

"Hello! Are you ready? How so far Hogwarts? It's like a dream" Bella smiled Dmitri and she was happy that he came and she looked around the north tover and she liked winter.

"Yes, I'm ready." Dmitri cracked a small smile at the girl's seemingly eagerness. "It's been great." He said. Dmitri hadn't had the chance to interact much with his dormmates but he did see some other familiar faces in the dorm. "Yeah, it's a bit of like a dream." He hadn't imagined this many students at the school. "So where are we headed first?"

"I wantes something ask you. You like plants and i do to. Mayby Herbology can sit together? You don't need a woried and i'm smart to."She hoped that she take him a little relief and he say yes. "Where you wanted go first? Lake our just shcool castle? I always wantes see where is so many portrait here." She smiled.

Dmitri smiled, class hadn’t started yet and he already had a seatmate. “Of course, Bella. Hopefully we’ll have classes together.” Dmitri didn’t know the Ravenclaw schedule very well yet so he had a hard time recalling whether he had classes with the hufflepuffs. “We could go see the portraits. I’m sure they have something interesting to say.” He found that most portraits had something to say, it depended on people to really listen to what they had to say to learn their secrets though.

"I hope to. So then friends?" She asked and crossed her fingers for good luck and she hoped that she will be doing grate and hoped he say yes. He seemed interesting person."Then let's go". She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back