It's all just a plot

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
The stairs were against her; and this was the reason. she hadn't been to the dungeons for a long time; she was too afraid. She looked around, was Hoshi down here, would she get hurt again. Everything was so dark, so creepy; as if it came out of a horror movie. Footsteps approached, she hid in a corner. Unfortunately, the person would probably spot her. she wore a glittery pair of orange jeans, which were a dead give away.

Sydney made er way down the corridor. She liked the dungeons, they were dark, scary, and made her feel right at home. As she turned towards the common room she saw a pair of glittery orange trousers.

Sydney paused. "Tell me, dear Merlin above that you don't wear those outside." The jeans were appalling in her eyes. Who wore orange trousers? Was this girl stuck in the past or something?

She felt a bit insulted by the girls comment; there was nothing wrong with bright colors. Angela thought they were cute. She stepped out and felt relieved that it wasn't Hoshi or someone else. Instead it was a pretty, older, blond girl, whom she didn't recognize.

"I think orange is a great color to wear down here." She didn't finish her reason; because she didn't know this girl quiet yet. "So who are you?"

Sydney scoffed at the girls' words. "Yeah, lets wear a really bright colour in a dark place that all the mean people live in and home they don't notice me (!)" She spoke sarcastically. Sydney though for a second before answering her question. "Who are you?" She had many reasons to give if the younger girl answered back, saying she had asked first. Sydney was older, prettier, more violent and much more dangerous.

"Hey i asked first!" She exclaimed childishly. she pouted; wondering if this girl was really that stupid. "Well I was kind of looking for a friend; she would know if she saw my bright orangness, who i was." She smiled. Shaylah could always tell who Angela was; no one else was like her.

Sydney raised her eyebrow at the comeback. "Yeah but I'm older, prettier and probably know people willing to hurt you. So, I'll ask again, who are you?" Sydney loved playing the mean girl, half of what people saw was an act.
Sydney's eyebrows shot up in surprise at what this girl said. "You're telling me there's a Slytherin that is friends with someone like you? I don't believe that." Most of the Slytherin girls had a little bit of fashion sense at least. Except Shay, but Syndey could over look that.

She rolled her eyes. "Prettier in your book. But, i don't like false blondes." She grinned. "Anyways i can name three. Jake Sayle, Adam Simons; my boyfriend..." She strained the word boyfriend and then finnished, "And Shaylah Rouge."

Sydney took a step back when the girl mentioned her best friends name. This girl was friends with Shaylah, no way was she going to believe that. "For one, I'm not a false blonde. And two, I don't believe you're friends with Shaylah Rouge." While Sydney had dyed her hair blonde, her father was blonde and she was born with blonde hair, she still considered herself blonde.

Sydney was also feeling slightly nasty today, one of her friends was in the hospital wing, with a gryffindor girlfriend, and now one of her closest friends, almost a sister, was friends with the thing in front of her. "Unless, wait, are you in Ravenclaw?" She knew Shay well enough that she wouldn't be friends with a gryffindor and hufflepuffs were unlikely too. It was an educated guess.

Angela giggled. This girl seemed suprised. "Yeah, and i've been to her house, hung out with Jay, played in the mud with her and her dog." She grinned. Surely Shaylah had spoken about her.

The blond asked if she was a Ravenclaw and Angela nodded. "Yeah, i'm Angela Marion." She said with a grin. She was proud to be 'The Claw' as Beau had put it.

Sydney managed to fake a flinch, a very convincing flinch, when the Angela girl said her name. "Oh Man I was hoping you weren't going to say that." She shook her head and looked sad, making it look like she knew something that Angela didn't but probably should. Sydney was an amazing actress. "No, Just ignore me, I'm probably wrong about her anyway." She knew that, if this girl was remotley interesting or trusting, she would ask what Sydney was on about.

Angela tilted her head to the side, looking at Sydney. "Are you going to go on about Shaylah not liking me? Because honestly i wont believe that. She carried me away from certain death after all." All her life she had dealt with mean girls. She knew how they worked. She didn't care.

Sydney laughed, improvising her plan. "Not liking you? Please, you couldn't make her like you more." She made herself look like she was hiding something, it wasn't hard for her to do. "Anyway it was, well, adiquate to meet you. If you don't mind I'll be on my way away from Shaylah." She giggled and turned to walk away. "Unless..." Then she stopped and whispered to herself, loud enough that Angela could hear but quiet enough it seemed like she wasn't meant to. Should I tell her? No. She wouldn't believe me anyway. Shay can act so different, even I didn't believe her. No, I'll let her find oput herself. Sydney looked up, an obvious fake smile plastered on her face. "Never mind."

Angela was getting impatient. But was good at hiding it. Unfortunately, her surprise, was not hidden. She wondered what this girl meant; though it was probably still a lie. "Either tell me or don't, it's not going to eat away at me. Adam will probably know; he's friends with Shay." She said turning her nose up. She lied about it not eating away at her; and she knew it would just a little bit.

Sydney laughed when she said Adam would know, whoever that was. "Pleasem I'm the only person here who knows. It's kind of a secret seeing as how she lives in the girls dorm, don't want them freaking out about her do we?" She wore a wavering smile, convinsing bu fake, and shrugged. "No, I think I'll let you figure it out by yourself. If you can that is, she does keep it to herself, had to discover she's a lesb... oops, almost let too much slip." She smiled and ent to walk away, this time actually trying to leave.

"So i'm just supposed to hang on your every word?" She asked in a snotty tone. She wasn't going to believe the stupid little things that everybody said; she had already made that mistake once. "When she tells me, I'll believe you,Blondie. But she hasn't, so i wont." This time Angela turned away from this girl; she needed to find Adam.

Sydney shrugged and continued walking. It was only then she realised who this girl was and decided to make one more comment before she left. "Fine by me but I still wouldn't go down there. The goth gang is hanging out by the door.That does include Hoshi. Actually, now that I think about it, please, go down there." And tried to walk away again, hoping she would be allowed to go and meet her friends.

Angela's mouth dropped. She turned the opposite way and walked away from the dungeons. "She's is probably the frekyest chick i've met!" She said quiet loudly. She wasn't sure why but she wanted to talk to Sydney. "did you mean what you said about Shaylah? I mean, is she Lesbian?"

Sydney smirked before straightening out her face and turning back to the younger girl. "What do you care? I thought you didn't believe me." She openly wore a smug look on her face as she crossed her arms and looked down at Angela.

"I don't... in just would like to know." She said looking back at her. She didn't look nearly as fierce though.

Sydney changed her balance of weight. "But if you want to know the truth why would you ask someone you don't believe?" She raised an eyebrow in a way that says she was right. She walked back to her and looked down at the younger girl. "Really, you should make a decision before you say things like that."

"i may not believe you, but it doesn't mean i don't want to know what you are saying. After all; I want to have my story strait when i ask Shay what you said." She grinned; Shay was going to hear about this, and if this girl was lying, then Shay might get mad.

Sydney laughed, she actually thought Shay would choose the midget boffin over Sydney. Sydney was sure Shay would choose herself and if she didn't, well, it wasn't a major loss. She had made it most of the year before without anyfriends, she could do it again if nessessary, maybe even get revenge in the form of tips to the goth gang, Sydney definatley wasn't against dirty fighting. "Sweet little girl, you think it'll make a difference if you tell her? I am gpoing to be telling her this story myself." Again, Sydney tried to walk away, getting slightly tired of this conversation now.

Muttering a few foul things in her native tongue of Japanese, Angela left it at that. This girl had to be lying, there was no way it was true. No way it could be true. just another blond lying to get attention, just like all the girls back in Japan, they didn't care who the hurt, as long as they got their thrill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back