Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy was now in seventh year which meant she only had one more year at Hogwarts and she couldn't believe she, and her friends, were graduating at the end of the year. The girl smiled as she recalled some of the best memories she made with them, and when did so she thought of someone else too in particular and she blushed profusely. She sighed in content, humming to herself as she made her way to Brightstone, not wanting to think about her studies or what assignments she had to do still. If she did unwillingly, she doubted she'd be able to concentrate on the homework anyway, since she was here to meet someone she hadn't seen since the Career Fair. It felt like a long time ago, though it had only been a couple of weeks. Amy entered the closest coffee shop and stood at the counter as she waited to get a table. It was a little packed today but she didn't mind that much, as long as she wasn't bothered by others she didn't feel like talking to. Amy finally got a table and fidgeted with the table cloth, nervously waiting for the dragon tamer to arrive.

Recently Matthew had been finding ways to spend more time in New Zealand and less time traveling and a big part of why was the girl he was on his way to see. Ever since the wedding he attended a few months previous he had begun to see Amy differently. She was no longer a family friend he had been looking out for she was now something else. Matthew was looking forward to seeing Amy as he hadn't seen her since the career fair. Once he arrived at Brightstone village he headed straight for the coffee shop he and Amy agreed to meet in. Matthew quickly scanned the place and picked out the blonde and broke into a smile as he made his way over to her. "Hey," he said kissing her cheek before taking the seat opposite her. "How've you been? Glad to be back?"

Amy's eyes kept going back and forth between the door and the people who entered, her high hopes of him coming almost deflating, but she knew she had been early. When someone did come in, Amy expected it to be another stranger but when she noticed who it was her heart began beating so much faster than normal. Matthew didn't see her yet, however and once he did and he came over, kissing her cheek, the girl blushed slightly and smiled back at him. "Hey, I'm good, I guess. Seventh year's quite a lot of work, but I'm sure I'll get through it, eventually," she said, before mentally adding hopefully. "What about you? How's work coming along?" Matthew always did such interesting things and Amy was always intrigued to hear about all of his adventures. She couldn't wait to be done with school so she could experience new things and places herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back