It Wouldn't Ever Work

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
The cliffs just seemed the right place to think. After the whole surprise he had tried to control, she had realised that losing Eldo was the must terrifying situation he could ever fall into. Seeing him coated in blood, the image just keep replacing itself in his mind. Tears began to roll down Sukie's cheeks. Eldo was his only brother, Sukie loved him so much. More than he had ever loved Taeyeon. Taeyeon was going to Hogwarts next term with Eldo, but now Taeyeon was going alone. Sukie was never really close with his sister, Taeyeon. Sukie stared into the open sky, tears still running down his cheeks.

Running a shaking hand through his night-like hair, his body stopped. There could be no way he was imagining sounds, since he knew he was alone.

Lisa was in a reasonably good mood today. She had finally stopped being talked about - thank heavens - and could finally just concentrate on the more important aspects of her life; schoolwork, friends, blah blah blah. No more wishing to go home now, she thought to herself, smiling wryly. How could she have ever thought that, when there was so much to live for right here?

Standing at the cliffs, Lisa let her blonde hair whip around her face, revelling in the awesome power of nature. Her eyes closed with contentment, and her other senses heightened. She sighed, at peace with the world, before the sounds of sobs drew her out of her stupor. Her green eyes turned to the sound, to see an Asian boy.

"Are you okay there?" she called, making her way over as her kindness kicked in.

Sukie hated the fact that it was time to choose sides. It had been time to choose sides. It was just now time for him to grow up, and understand that things change. And lot's of things were going to change, that Sukie didn't like, or didn't approve of. But, he believed in something. Sukie turned around, noticing the girl as she walked near him. He really hoped she wouldn't try to laugh at him since he had been crying. Sukie looked at her, giving her a small, weak smile.

Taking a couple of steps forward, he let his dark brown eyes swim over the girl. "Yes I am. Thanks for asking," he replied, sniffing, trying his best not to cry. "I'm Sukie," he continued in his usual melodic and girlish voice.

"Are you sure?" Lisa bit her lip; if he was crying only moments before, then something was up. "You could tell me, if you want," she offered, her eyes wide with concern; she hated seeing people who were troubled when she could do something about it. "I don't know you, or anything, but it might help..." she broke off, waiting for his answer.

"I'm Lisa, Lisa Boatwood," she added with a warm smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back