Name:
Our Relationship:
Our History:
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments):
RP's We've Had Together?:
Link To Your Relationship Thread:

Name: Angus Greenwood
House & Year: Slytherin, First Year
Our Relationship: Partners In Crime (tee-hee), Average Friends, (hopefully) Close Friends
Our History: Well, you were one of the very first people I met at HNZ - on the Hogwarts Express, and we became friends instantly. And then we were sorted in to Slytherin together, which is pretty awesome.
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): Isabella, you are such an awesome person! You're really cool, clever, funny, and really quite pretty! I look forward to hanging out with you some more - and remember, we're gonna take over the Ministry of Magic one day!
Link To Your Relationship Thread: (eventually.)

vsdfvbefhbfwhg.jpg

Name:Alyssa Snow

House & Year:Syltherin Second Year.

Our Relationship: BEST FRIENDS, House Friends, Partner's In Crime

Our History: We met on the Hogwarts train and itstantly became friends. Plus you and my cousin seem to have hit it off pretty well.

What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): Isabella your my best friend and we have so much fun together. You and I are so alike we both always know what the other is thinking. Together we rule Slytherin and show them how good looking evil can really be.

Link To Your Relationship Thread:
Alyssa Snow

Name:Andrew Bruke
House & Year:Slytherin,2nd Year
Our Relationship:Average Friends, Close friends(hopefully),Student Friends, House Mates
Our History:We've met at HNZ itself in the lawn and got to know each other.We have done a few exciting things together and I look forward to our friendship rising to the skies.
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments):Isabella is a pretty, funny, good swimmer and a nice person overall.She would make a great friend is very helpful and kind.And I always thank her for saving my life :D :p
Link To Your Relationship Thread:Haven't Got one yet! :ph43r:

Name: Bianca Felicity Petrescu
House & Year: Hufflepuff First Year
Our Relationship: Close Friends (hopefully) , Average Friends, Student Friends, Student Club Friends, Protective Over You.
Our History: I first met you at the dungeons. We didn't really like each other at first, but we soon got along well.
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): I think you're a cool person Bella! You're someone i'd love to hang out with more! And you have a fabulous sense of style. I might want to hire you! :D
Link To Your Relationship Thread: My Relationship Thread xD

Name: Charles Chaos
House & Year: Durmstrang Graduate
Our Relationship: Father, Protective Over You, Mentor (I hope)
Our History: You came into my life on the very first day of the new year 2009 and my life has never been the same since, in the good way. :)
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): I love you to death and I hope you love me as much. I'm sorry I've been busy but you're still my little Izzie.
RP's We've Had Together?: None yet
Link To Your Relationship Thread: None.

Name: Aiden Jacques Lorka
House & Year: Gryffindor 1st Year
Our Relationship: Student friends? (Im not sure) Deffinatly Aquaintances
Our History: We met at the TWT and we talked about quidditch
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): I think your nice, pretty quiet your boyfriend (Or what Aiden thinks is your boyfriend) is a little harsh thats why Aiden avoided speaking to you and he didn't want Aly to think he was flirting with you
RP's We've Had Together?: The TWT
Link To Your Relationship Thread: You'll find it :D

Name: Daphne Noelle Chaos
House & Year: Beauxbatons Graduate
Our Relationship: Mother, Protective Over You, Mentor
Our History: I'll never forget the day you were born and the way were were so close when you were little.
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): Growing up you were the best thing that had ever happened to your father and I, you are our pride and joy--though now we don't show it much.
RP's We've Had Together?: None yet.
Link To Your Relationship Thread: None.

Name: Pamela "Pammy" Macey
House & Year: Hogwarts England Graduate
Our Relationship: Best Friends!, Protective Over You, Caretaker/Maid
Our History: As soon as I started working for your parents 3 years ago, we instantly became inseperable! You don't treat me as your maid but rather as your friend. :)
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): You're awesome of course! When I first saw you as a little 5-year-old you were the cutest, spoiled brat ever, but I soon learned that you have a big heart! I know you're much more mature than your age. Plus I love wearing all your fashion designs! ;)
RP's We've Had Together?: Soon!
Link To Your Relationship Thread: Don't have one.

4uf7sz.jpg

Name: Annamarie Rousseau

House and Year: 1st year Gryffindor

Our Relationship: Best Friends, Partners in Crime

Our History: Oh....where to begin. We first met on the Hogwarts Express with Angus and we had a good time at the unsorted party on the ride to school. You guys most def. made the transition to HNZ easier on me. We pinky promised that we would be friends not matter what house we would be sorted into and at first it was hard meeting up after school started since we were in different houses (me being in Gryffindor and you being a Slytherin) but you hunted me down and we have been good friends ever since.

What do you think of Isabella?: I think you are amazing! Considering I am an only child you are the closest thing I got to a sister her at HNZ! You are understanding and honest. And even though we are in different houses and don't get to hang out as much as we would like I know that I can count on you for anything! Thanks for being my friend!!!

RP's we've had together?: Quite a few lol...

Link to your relationship thread: You have already done it ^_^

Name: Cyndi Weasley
House & Year:Gryffindor 5th year
Our Relationship:Student Friends, Acquaintances and Co-workers
Our History: I met you for the first time in the Trophy room. It was really crowded in there at the time, so we barely got the chance to talk. Later, we met while you were skating on the lake and I was bored. We built the most AWESOME snowman together and then had a great snowball fight.
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): I think you are a cool girl and an awesome sidekick for building snowmen! :p
RP's We've Had Together?: Favorite place
Link To Your Relationship Thread:Me!!

UPDATED

Name: Aiden Jacques Lorka
House & Year: 1st Year Gryffindor
Our Relationship: Mutual Crush (though we both hate that), Close Friends to Average Friends
Our History:We met through Alyssa and whatnot at the TWT, but then you came into our fight in the dungeons to help us and after that you ran off to the North Tower to get away and we ended up fighting more, you realized you liked me, then we met up on the fourth floor corridor and then I realized I liked you! Aly now knows, so I was trying to be distant but it didn't work, so I sent you a note and we met up in the gardens to talk it out.
What Do You Think Of Isabella? (i.e. general comments): I think you are beautiful and smart, but you are also Alyssa's best friend.
RP's We've Had Together?: You know where they are

uoj6p.jpg

Name:patricia Rogers
House and Year: Hufflepuff First Year
Our Relationship: Mutual Dislike, Average Enemies?
Our History: I met you down in the dungeons at the beginning of the year and we didn't get along. Then later, we bumped into each other in the dungeons again, and Alyssa and you were having fun bullying me. Then Henri came and defended me, and attacked you. In the end the fight ended up between the Slytherin gang (and Aiden) versus Henri (and me sorta) so although I didn't do anything to you personally, you blame me for everything. But I feel sorry for everything and if I could I would go back and apologise and hopefully we could of got on, but now we'll never know (or will we :p )
What do you think of Isabella: Pretty much said above :p
RPs We've Had Together: Our first time meeting in the dungeons, & Epic Fight! :p
Link to you relationship thread: You already did it :p

UPDATE

uoj6p.jpg

Name:patricia Rogers

House and Year: Hufflepuff First Year

Our Relationship: Former enemies, average/student friends, I'm protective over you

Our History: I met you down in the dungeons at the beginning of the year and we didn't get along. Then later, we bumped into each other in the dungeons again, and Alyssa and you were having fun bullying me. Then Henri came and defended me, and attacked you. In the end the fight ended up between the Slytherin gang (and Aiden) versus Henri (and me sorta) so although I didn't do anything to you personally, you blame me for everything. We met in the North Tower and NOW WE ARE FRIENDS :D

What do you think of Isabella: I think you are really nice and friendly. Even though you put on a slytherin front, I know you have a nice/weak side, and I feel happy that you showed it too me

RPs We've Had Together: most recent one Lonely

Link to you relationship thread: You already did it :p (update needed tho me thinks :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back