Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
isabellachaosportraitcopy.jpg

IsabellaNOELLEChaos
Everyone deserves the chance to fly!
And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free!

FRIENDS ♦
Together we're unlimited
Together we'll be the greatest team there's ever been!
ATTACHED AT THE HIP;; and then just like now we can say: we're just two friends, two good friends, two best friends, sharing one wonderful, one short...day! ♦
BEST FRIENDS;; I see who you truly are, a girl on whom I can rely ♦
PARTNERS IN CRIME;; there's no fight we cannot win, just you and I defying gravity! ♦
CLOSE FRIENDS;; you're gonna' grin and bear it, your new found popularity! ♦
AVERAGE FRIENDS;; you'll be popular, just not quite as popular as me! ♦
STUDENT FRIENDS;; well it depends on what you mean by 'friend'. I did know her, that is, our paths did cross, at school... ♦
BY ASSOCIATION;; don't be offended by my frank analysis, think of it as personality dialysis ♦
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS;; we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them and we help them in return ♦
FAKE FRIENDS;; I thought you might want to wear this hat to the party tonight! it's really, uh, sharp, don't you think? you know black is this year's pink! you deserve each other, this hat and you, you're both so, uh, smart! ♦
SECRET/FORBIDDEN FRIENDS;; believe me, it's hard to resist 'cause it feels wonderful, they think I'm wonderful ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER YOU;; let his bones never break and however they try to destroy him, let him never die, let him never die! ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER ME;; I do the best I can to treat each citizen of Oz as a son - or daughter ♦
ACQUAINTANCES;; To those who'd ground me take a message back from me: tell them how I am defying gravity! ♦</FONT></FONT>

ENEMIES ♠
Are people born wicked?
Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?
<FONT font="Georgia">
MORTAL ENEMIES;; and I will be loathing for forever, loathing truly deeply, loathing you...my whole life long! ♠
HARDCORE ENEMIES;; what is this feeling? fervid as a flame, does it have a name? yes...loathing, unadulterated loathing! ♠
AVERAGE ENEMIES;; though I do admit it came on fast, still I do believe that it can last! ♠
FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES;; there's been some confusion for you see my roomate is..unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe... ♠
ONE SIDED ENEMIES {I HATE YOU};; so for once I'm glad I'm heartless, I'll be heartless killing her! ♠
ONE SIDED ENEMIES {YOU HATE ME};; I hear her soul is so unclean, pure water can melt her! ♠
FRIENDLY RIVALS;; so have another drink of green elixir and we'll have ourselves a little mixer, have another little swallow, little lady, and follow me down... ♠
JEALOUSY;; then with a jealous squeal the Wicked Witch burst from concealment ♠
ANNOYANCES;; every little trait however small, makes my very flesh begin to crawl ♠
IGNORE;; there are precious few at ease with moral ambiguities, so we act as though they don't exist ♠
BY ASSOCIATION;; water will melt her? people are so empty-headed, they'll believe anything! ♠

LOVERS ♥
'Cause getting your dreams,
it's strange but it seems a little, well, complicated.
FINAL;; look what we've got, a fairy tale plot, our very own happy ending ♥
CURRENTLY DATING;; and know I'll be here holding you as long as you're mine ♥
MUTUAL CRUSH;; your life could end up changing while you're dancing through! ♥
SEXUAL TENSION;; kiss me too fiercely, hold me too tight ♥
PAST {BAD TERMS};; one more disaster I can add to my generous supply ♥
PAST {MIXED TERMS};; there's a kind of a sort of cost, there's a couple of things get lost ♥
PAST {GOOD TERMS};; and just to clear the air I ask forgiveness for the things I've done you blame me for ♥
FLIRT/TEASE;; we can dance till it's light, find the prettiest girl, give her a whirl ♥
SECRET/FORBIDDEN ROMANCE;; it's just, for the first time, I feel: wicked! ♥
ONE SIDED CRUSH {I LIKE YOU};; I think you're wonderful and we deserve each other, don't you see this our chance? ♥
ONE SIDED CRUSH {YOU LIKE ME};; I hope you'll save at least one dance for me. I'll be right here. waiting. all night. ♥
UNREQUITED LOVE;; every so often we long to steal to the land of what might have been, but that doesn't soften the ache we feel when reality sets back in ♥
UNFINISHED BUSINESS;; I'll wake up my body and make up for lost time ♥

OTHERS ♣
I've heard it said that people come into
our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn.
DISTANT FRIENDS;; and now whatever way our stories end, I know you have re-written mine by being my friend ♣
MENTOR {TO ME}/MENTEE{TO YOU};; and I only wish there were something I could do for her to repay her! ♣
MENTEE {TO ME}/MENTOR {TO YOU};; you're gonna be popular! i'll teach you the proper ploys, when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce, ooh! ♣
PROFESSOR/STUDENT;; and with my help, you can be the same ♣
FATHER;; I am a sentimental man who always longed to be a father ♣
MOTHER;; through their lives, our chidren learn ♣
SIBLING;; but of course I'll care for nessa ♣
OTHER FAMILY{SPECIFY};; and, like every family, they had their secrets... ♣
INDIFFERENT;; nothing matters, but knowing nothing matters, it's just life so keep dancing through! ♣
MUTUAL RESPECT;; and though you protest, your disinterest, i know clandestinly, you're gonna' grin and bear it ♣
BAD INFLUENCE {ON ME};; since I could not succeed fiyero, saving you I promise no good deed will I attempt to do again, ever again! ♣
BAD INFLUENCE {ON YOU};; it's not about aptitude, it's the way you're viewed, so it's very shrewd to be, very very popular like me! ♣
GOOD INFLUENCE {ON ME};; so much of me is made of what I learned from you ♣
GOOD INFLUENCE {ON YOU};; you'll hang with the right cohorts, you'll be good at sports, know the slang you've got to know ♣
OTHER{SPECIFY};; it's all in which label is able to persist ♣

<FONT font="Georgia">code made by me,
lyrics from "Wicked"

A Note when filling out the form:
Protective over you >> Isabella is protective over you
Protective over me >> You are protective over Isabella
I hate you >> Isabella hates you
You hate me >> You hate Isabella
I Like you >> Isabella likes you
You like me >> You like Isabella
Mentor to me/Mentee to you >> Isabella looks up to you as a mentor, therefore she is your mentee
Mentor to you/Mentee to me >> You look up to Isabella, therefore you are her mentee
Bad influence on me >> You are a bad influence on Isabella
Bad influence on you >> Isabella is a bad influence on you
Good influence on me >> You are a good influence on Isabella
Good influence on you >> Isabella is a good influence on you

So if you write "I hate you" I'd edit my list to say "You hate me" - get it? ^_^</SIZE>

<SIZE size="100">Fill it out, I'll do the rest!

FULL Name:
House & Year:
All relationships that apply:
You say:
3 100x100 icons [Note: They do NOT all have to be matching]
[Not necessary] Links to any RPs?

THE GIRLS:
AlyssaCHRISTELLESnow
[sub]*[/sub]
Jenny-Humphrey-jenny-humphrey-8174195-100-100.jpg
Jenny-Humphrey-jenny-humphrey-8174191-100-100.jpg
Jenny-Humphrey-jenny-humphrey-8174198-100-100.jpg
[sub]*[/sub]
Jenny-Blair-3-jenny-humphrey-6423620-100-100.jpg

Slytherin;; Fourth Year
ATTACHED AT THE HIP;; and then just like now we can say: we're just two friends, two good friends, two best friends, sharing one wonderful, one short...day! ♦
PARTNERS IN CRIME;; there's no fight we cannot win, just you and I defying gravity! ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER YOU;; let his bones never break and however they try to destroy him, let him never die, let him never die! ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER ME;; I do the best I can to treat each citizen of Oz as a son - or daughter ♦
MENTEE {TO ME}/MENTOR {TO YOU};; you're gonna be popular! i'll teach you the proper ploys, when you talk to boys, little ways to flirt and flounce, ooh! ♣
OTHER{ROOMMATE};; for you see my roommate is... ♣
OTHER{GLAM SQUAD MEMBER};; they were POPULAR! please! it's all about popular ♣</FONT>
I'll make every last moment last:
<i>
</i>[ul]
[li]{First fashion club meeting} [2nd year]</LI>
[li]{Glam vs. Goth} [2nd year]
[li]{A Quick Summer Goodbye} [2nd year]
[li]{Seven is for Slytherin} [3rd year] (Slytherin only viewable)
[li]{Greetings to a New Year} [3rd year] (Slytherin girls only viewable)
[li]{First fashion club meeting} [3rd year]
[li]{I'll Have Social Destruction for Breakfast Please} [3rd year]
[li]{Pre-Auction Meeting} [3rd year]
[li]{Sugar Rush} [3rd year] (my personal favorite RP to date reason being: it was just so fun&cute despite there being no real plot)
[li]{The Gossip Magazine Strikes Again!} [3rd year]
[li]{Time to Talk} [3rd year] (Slytherin only viewable)
[li]{Welcome to the Snakes} [4th year] (Slytherin only viewable)[/li][/ul]
Take a message back from me...
YOUsay: Isabella, I've known you for three years now and I can honestly say that I'm extremely happy I met you. Your my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without you, you've been there for me when I needed you the most and I'll never forget that. You make being at Hogwarts more fun then it would be without you. You are like idol in many ways and I hope we stay good friends for a long time.

ISABELLAsays: Alyssa, since the day I met you on the train to Hogwarts I have not ever regretted being your friend. You are my absolute best friend and no matter how hard they try or how tough things seem, I see now that nothing will ever tear us apart, I love you!

EfeyeniaZOESamartzi
[sub]*[/sub]
Blake-Lively-actresses-6911544-100-100.jpg
Blake-Lively-actresses-6911550-100-100.jpg
Blake-Lively-actresses-6911542-100-100.jpg
[sub]*[/sub]
S-B-serena-and-blair-7927570-100-100.jpg

Slytherin;; Third Year

OTHER{GLAM SQUAD MEMBER};; they were POPULAR! please! it's all about popular ♣
I'll make every last moment last:
<i>
</i>

[ul][li]{Finally Arriving; first time meeting} [2nd year] (Slytherin only viewable)
[li]{A Shoulder to Cry On; escaping to Greece} [summer before 3rd year]
[li]{Sugar Rush} [3rd year] (my personal favorite RP to date reason being: it was just so fun&cute despite there being no real plot)
[li]{Time to Talk} [3rd year] (Slytherin only viewable)[/li][/ul]

YOUsay: Bella you were my first true friend here at Hogwarts and I'll never forget all you have done for me and there is no way I can ever repay you for everything. I think Bella is the best. From the moment we met, we clicked. Love ya chic.

ISABELLAsays: Ahh Nia! For some reason the moment we met we just clicked and I took you under my wing. Although you may be 'younger' than us it doesn't matter to me because you've really become one of my best friends and you were there for me last summer when I visited you in Greece and you comforted me. Love you!

AbigailSHAWNLurken
[sub]*[/sub]
Jessica-jessica-szohr-7071833-100-100.jpg
Jessica-jessica-szohr-7071822-100-100.jpg
Jessica-jessica-szohr-7071786-100-100.jpg
[sub]*[/sub]
Jessica-and-Leighton-jessica-szohr-7075001-100-100.jpg

Slytherin;; Fourth Year

MUTUAL RESPECT;; and though you protest, your disinterest, i know clandestinly, you're gonna' grin and bear it ♣
OTHER{GLAM SQUAD MEMBER};; they were POPULAR! please! it's all about popular ♣
<FONT font="Georgia">I'll make every last moment last:
<i>
</i>[ul]
[li]{Say Goodnight & Go; first time meeting} [2nd year] (Slytherin girls only viewable)
[li]{First (fashion club) Meeting} [2nd year]
[li]{Crabby Weather} [2nd year]
[li]{Sugar Rush} [3rd year] (again, my personal fave)
[li]{The Gossip Magazine Strikes Again!} [3rd year]
[li]{Time to Talk} [3rd year] (Slytherin only viewable)
[li]{Karma} [3rd year]
[li]{Turning to Someone Unlikely} [3rd year] (Slytherin girls only viewable)
[li]{Welcome to the Snakes} [4th year] (Slytherin only viewable)
<LI>[li]{Just Another Carving} [4th year] (Slytherin girls only viewable)[/li][/ul]

YOUsay: It was touch and go between us for a while, but last year when Theodore, Alyssa and I got into an argument you stuck by me and we've only gotten closer. I am sorry for what I said to you after your mother died but I know we've both gotten over our pain and anger towards each other and I'm glad.

ISABELLAsays: Abbey, things between us had always been very iffy, one day we were good friends and the next we hated each other, but then again what kind of friends haven't had problems like that? Now, after everything, I believe our loyalty to each other has gotten so much stronger. After everything we said to each other, we could only go up from there and now that we've gotten over everything we can be there for each other again like friends should.

THE BOYS:

ThomasETHANSmith
[sub]*[/sub]
Adam-Brody-adam-brody-595678_100_100.jpg
Adam-Brody-adam-brody-595677_100_100.jpg
Adam-Brody-adam-brody-595679_100_100.jpg
[sub]*[/sub]
Ravenclaw;; Third Year
[FORMER] SECRET/FORBIDDEN ROMANCE;; it's just, for the first time, I feel: wicked! ♥
[FORMER] SECRET/FORBIDDEN FRIENDS;; believe me, it's hard to resist 'cause it feels wonderful, they think I'm wonderful ♦
CLOSE FRIENDS;; you're gonna' grin and bear it, your new found popularity! ♦
PROTECTIVE OVER ME;; I do the best I can to treat each citizen of Oz as a son - or daughter ♦</FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">I'll make every last moment last:
<i>
</i>[ul]
[li]{Christmas Shopping} [2nd year]</LI>
[li]{Stand Still} [2nd year]
[li]{Unlikely Encounter} [3rd year]
[li]{Just One Night Couldn't Be So Wrong} [3rd year]
[li]{A Double Date?} [3rd year]
[li]{Summer Flings?} [break before 4th year]
[li]{Where It All Began} [4th year]
[li]{First Date} [4th year]
<LI>[li]{Capes at the Ready} [4th year Halloween][/li][/ul]
YOUsay: Well what can I say about Isabella Chaos? Ever since I meet you there was something about you that was different than other girls I know. You have a tenancy to drive me insane, in a good way of course and you bring out a completely different side to me which I'm going to like more and more. Meeting you is definitely one of the best things that happened to me, you were there for me when I had no one else to turn to and for that I will always be grateful. Now that we are officially dating I couldn't be happier, just make sure you're dad doesn't kill me.

ISABELLAsays: Well Thomas, I never expected to fall for you as badly (or as quickly) as I did but I just couldn't help it, something drew me towards you. We had run into each other a few times before but never long enough to see how obvious we were attracted to each other. When we did finally stick around long enough to talk we realized how much we had in common and now I feel like I've told you more than I have even told my best friends. You're the only one I've really opened up to about my mother and you've just always been there to comfort me, I feel so naturally comfortable with you and it's been a crazy journey along the way but I'm glad we're finally together.

FULL Name: Alyssa Christelle Snow
House & Year: 3rd Year Slytherin
All relationships that apply: ATTACHED AT THE HIP, BEST FRIENDS, PARTNERS IN CRIME, MENTEE {TO ME}/MENTOR {TO YOU}, and other you feel belongs here
You say:
'Isabella, I've known you for three years now and I can honestly saw that I'm extremely happy I met you. Your my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without you, you've been there for me when I needed you the most and I'll never forget that. You make being at Hogwarts more fun then it would be without you. You are like idol in many ways and I hope we stay good friends for a long time.'
3 100x100 icons:
Untitled-2dfsdfdsdg.gif
taylormom2.gif
taylormortrtm1.png

[Not necessary] Links to any RPs?:
Greeting To A New Year
Sugar Rush

FULL Name: Efeyenia Zoe Samartzi
House & Year: Slytherin 2nd Year
All relationships that apply: BEST FRIENDS;; I see who you truly are, a girl on whom I can rely ♦
You say: Bella you were my first true friend here at Hogwarts and I'll never forget all she has done for me and there is no way I can ever repay her for everything. I think Bella is the best. From the moment we met, we clicked. Love ya chic
3 100x100 icons:
Blake-Lively-actresses-6911544-100-100.jpg
Blake-Lively-actresses-6911542-100-100.jpg
Blake-Lively-actresses-6911550-100-100.jpg

[Not necessary] Links to any RPs?: First meeting Escape to Greece New Year with the Glammies Glam Squad catch up

Updated!

I added the "protective" ones for Alyssa too k? ^_^

FULL Name: Abigail Shawn Lurken
House & Year: Slytherin, Fourth Year
All relationships that apply: Mutual Respect (I think), Other (Room mates and Glam Squad Members), Best Friends, Protective over me and protective over you.
You say: It was touch and go between us for a while, but last year when Theodore, Alyssa and I got into an argument you stuck by me and we've only gotten closer. I am sorry for what I said to you after your mother died but I know we've both gotten over our pain and anger towards each other and I'm glad.
3 100x100 icons
Jessica-jessica-szohr-7071822-100-100.jpg
Jessica-and-Leighton-jessica-szohr-7075001-100-100.jpg
Jessica-jessica-szohr-7071833-100-100.jpg
Jessica-jessica-szohr-7071786-100-100.jpg

the one with Leighton and Jessica is your choice, I gave you another in case you don't want it :)
Say Goodnight & Go, First Meeting, Glam vs Goth, First Fashion Meeting, I'll have Social Destruction for Breakfast, Greetings To A New Year, The Gossip Magazine Strikes Again</URL>
Code:
[S]
<URL url="http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7171754/1/#new">Preauction Meeting, Sugar Rush, Karma, Turning to someone unlikely, Crabby weather, Just another carving, Welcome to the Snakes, Time to talk, Seven is for Slytherin, A Quick Summer Goodbye and possibly more.
They aren't in chronological order, I'm way too lazy for that :p

MEGA updated! :D
& still a lot more to edit in with our RPs!

FULL Name: Thomas Ethan Smith

House & Year: Ravenclaw 3rd Year

All relationships that apply: OK, here it goes :lol:
(Past)SECRET/FORBIDDEN ROMANCE;; it's just, for the first time, I feel: wicked! ♥
(I think? - Past)SECRET/FORBIDDEN FRIENDS;; believe me, it's hard to resist 'cause it feels wonderful, they think I'm wonderful ♦
Close/Best Friends (I'm not sure - you decide :lol: )

You say: Well what can I say about Isabella Chaos? Ever since I meet you there was something about you that was different than other girls I know. You have a tenancy to drive me insane, in a good way of course and you bring out a completely different side to me which I'm going to like more and more. Meeting you is definitely one of the best things that happened to me, you were there for me when I had no one else to turn to and for that I will always be grateful. Now that we are officially dating I couldn't be happier, just make sure you're dad doesn't kill me.

3 100x100 icons
Adam-Brody-adam-brody-595679_100_100.jpg
Adam-Brody-adam-brody-595678_100_100.jpg
Adam-Brody-adam-brody-595677_100_100.jpg

Links to any RPs?: Bet you forgot about this one :lol: Christman Shopping
Stand Still
Unlikely Encounter
Just One Night Couldn't Be So Wrong
A double date?
Summer Flings?
Where it all began
First date
And of course Valentines which we can't see :( Wow we've had a lot =))

Woot updated! :frantics:

And yeah I totally forgot about that first RP :p Never mind I changed it to "close friends" :)

FULL Name:
Taylor Lee Mercer
House & Year:
Gryffindor Third Year
All relationships that apply:
AVERAGE ENEMIES;; though I do admit it came on fast, still I do believe that it can last! ♠
IGNORE;; there are precious few at ease with moral ambiguities, so we act as though they don't exist ♠
BY ASSOCIATION;; water will melt her? people are so empty-headed, they'll believe anything! ♠
You say:
Isabella is a stuck up little princess and thinks the world revolves around her. She thinks it's okay to spread rumours that can break up friendships and relationships. She's said horrible things about me and my friends and I hope someone puts her in her place one day. I don't think I've disliked anyone as much as I dislike her and that says a lot considering I've only met her a few times.
3 100x100 icons [Note: They do NOT all have to be matching]:
Awesome3.png
Awesome2.png
Awesome.png

Watch It!
Business That Isn't Quite Finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Back