Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
tumblr_inline_obbmn0KeRo1rifr4k_500.gif
</FONT>
RHIANNE DELLE CLIVEY
<i>
</i><FONT font="georgia">

Rhianne Delle Clivey is my first character here in HNZ. I may have left and come back but I have grown an attachment to this character.

So, basically Rhi is now 32 years old and from what I can recall she has been a librarian in HNZ before I left the site for a couple of years. She is a proud former Gryffindor. She had a relationship with Robert Kain, a fellow Gryffindor and Lucas Sturridge from Durmstrang. She left New Zealand after their breakup just after she graduated HNZ. She came back to try to make a life in HNZ and that was when she worked as the librarian in HNZ. She left again when her family experienced an emergency. So she was gone and now she decided to come back and hopefully to stay for good. As of now, she doesn't have any job position yet although she was applying for a position in the Ministry of Magic.

For now, Rhi needs to get reacquainted with friends she went to school before. It would be great if she would bump into some characters that she have had threads before. I am hoping for a character whom she could establish a relationship with that could be her potential final.
Someone who already knows her somehow and has had affection for her years before. Hopefully someone would be interested in that plot.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back