Is she her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roswald Holland

Roswald apperate to st. mungos to look for his wife. He went to the front desk looking for anyone to help him. He was going insane looking for her. If she was here he had hope she was working and not in of these rooms.

"Hello I'm looking for Tina." he asked .

Tillian was working the reception counter as he had a lot of paper work to file for the hospital when a rather worried man apparated in to the reception hall.

"Let me find out for you sir." Tillian said as he check the Hospital locator map.

"Thank you sir." he said looking worried. Tina had to be here or somewhere. Had she really gone missing or was she dead. A quick panic look spread his face.

"You are welcom sir, if there is anything you need just let me know." Tillian said kindly before getting back to work.

Roswald sat down waiting too see if she was here. It felt like ages, maybe he should sent in owl to the Minister himself, but he didn't know if it was such a plan. This was his fault he cursed under his breath, he was neglecting her, he drove her away. He felt stressed come back to him all over again.

Tillian could not work very well with the man sitting there looking so sad. So tillian pulled out a few bottles of buttter beer and took one over to the stranger."Here you gowhile you wait."

"Thanks." he said taking in his hand."Its been months." he said. "I don't think she will be here." he said looking discourage. He was losing hope, by the day, he looked tired and cold at that moment.

"Well if you would like to wait there is a waiting room with comfy chairs and warm blanks if you would like to rest a bit" Tillian said noting the man tired posture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back