Is it...??

Jay Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15 inch willow and dragon heartstring
Jay apparated outside St. Mungo's with Tracy and led his ex-wife through the front doors. He walked up to the front desk and waited in the short queue. "I don't know why you didn't come here before."

Tracy took a step back from her ex husband and let go of her nose. "Seriously, if you don't kknow how much to put on then don't wear it at all and I didn't come here before because it's nothing. Just a little bug made worse by stress." She rolled her eyes and went to the receptionist lady. "Hi, I have a slight bug but my, friend wants me to get checked out for it because he is stupid." She glared at him as she spoke. The lady giggled softly and dircted them to the right area where she said they would be seen shortly by a doctor. "Here we go."

As Tracy glared at him he said "Well, I'm a stupid friend and that's better than what I was thinking I was." He grinned then followed Tracy to where the receptionist had directed them to. "If it's more than big then you seriously owe me." Jay smiled at Tracy.

Tracy rolled her eyes and waited for a healer to arrive. "I won't owe you because it is just a small bug." She was getting quite wound up over this now, almost angry over nothing. Eventually the healer arrived and Tracy followed him to an examining room. When asked what was wrong she repeated to him what she had said to the receptionist. He also lchuckled and said he was going to do a couple of tests to be sure. Tracy ignored what he was doing and turned back to Jay. "Just a couple of tests, then he'll tell me that I'm fine and I can go home and see my son."

Jay saw the healer arrive and laughed at Tracy's response to what he had said. Sitting down on a wooden seat, he started thinking about when him and Tracy were together. "So, who's looking after Marcus while you're here??" Jay didn't like most kids and Marcus was one of the ones he definitely didn't like.

"He's at a friends house, normally I don't permiot him to mix with the other children but I felt it would be allowed for today." The was Tracy said the word 'other' made it clear she was on about un pure children. Even though she herself wasn't pure and both her and Jay knew it, no-one else alive did and she was happy to keep it that way. She felt slightly uncomfertable watching the healer do his tests, occasionally she glowed a colour and he would jot something down.

"Shaylah never managed to make any friends in Scotland. Everyone was muggles in the area that we lived in. I had her home schooled so that she didn't get in fights and she spent most of her time in her bedroom or in the woods near our house. She compleely changed when we moved to NZ." Shaylah was now a much more outgoing person than she was before and she found it much easier to make friends.

Tracy nodded. "It's hard to believe she was shy." She had met her second daughter for the first time when Sydney, her first daughter, befriended her in hogsmeade. Truth be told, Tracy was quite happy with the way she had grown up, even though she wanted nothing to do with the child. The healer coughed to attract their attention. You were right to make her come. He spoke to Jay. You don't have a bug Mrs Caine, You are pregnant. Tracy froze, she couldn' be, her husband had jst died. I'd say about a month in. She shook her head, this wasn't right, thsi wasn't meant to happen. She began to cry.

Jay looked down at his hands on his lap. He was about to rub in Tracy's face the fact that he was right when the healer said she was pregnant. Her husband had just died so this could be a chance for Jay to get close to his ex-wife again but it was such a surprise that he couldn't think properly.
Tracy had tears running down her face so Jay stood up and hugged her. "Do you want me to leave??" He didn't know how she would react to him being there when she was told the news.

Tracy shook her head, holding him tighter into the hug. She had no man in her life anymore, no one to help her with her pregnancy except her eight year old son and her twelve year old daughter when she came home during holidays, she wanted Jay to stay for a while. I'll let you two be. The healer left a sobbing Tracy as she soaked Jays' shirt with tears and running mascara.

Jay felt Tracy hold him tighter and srangely he liked it. He understood why she as doing it. She watched as the healer exited the room. "I wonder whether it's a boy or a girl." He wanted to say something that would make her feel beter about being pregnant.

Tracy sniffled and eventually stopped. She pulled away from Jay, laughing a bit at his stained shirt. "Opps." She smiled innocently, even though the mascara staining it was also down her face. She was now suprised she didn't notice it before, having been pregnant three times before. "That means that I'm due in," She paused for a second, calculating. "May sometime." She smiled, a spring baby.

Jay laughed when he looked down at his top. "It's no problem." Waving his wand at it, he cleaned the mascara off. He looked back up at Tracy. "The question is, do you want the same done to what's run down your face??" He saw the black lines that went down her cheeks.
"That means it's due near my birthday." Jay grinned down at Tracy.

Tracy nodded and waited for Jay to do the spell. Just after he did the healer came back in to make sure she was okay and to set up a check up apointment for the future. After about a five minute conversation the healer said she could go and she turned to Jay. "So." Tracy really didn't want to go home, she was hoping she would get invited back to Jays.

Jay knew what Tracy was thinking. He felt the same way at the age of 16 when his dad died. "You can come back to mine if you want." He gave her a comforting smile not nowing what she would say.

Tracy nodded and stood up, trying not to chuckwith the smell of his aftershave. "Well now we know why your aftershave smells so disgusting." She took a step away, waving her hand in front of her nose and pulling a mock disgusted face before laughing.

(Sorry lame)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back