Is it true?

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru was down in the Dungeons angry and lost he had heard things that could not be true if they where than his life was more crazy than it could ever be. Why could he just not be allowed to be happy? Pacing up and down the hallway waiting for his sister to show up wondering why she was taking so long. Knowing that only a few seconds had only passed but feeling like it had been hours Tohoru punched the wall as hard as he could and felt a brick or two crack under the pressure.

Hoshi came out of the Slytherin Common room looking as perfect as she always did these days. She walked up to her brother while tapping her fan in her hands. She was not pleased with the situation and it was her baby brother who brought it down on their heads. Hoshi had a pleasant smile on her face though.

"We are at war with the young Luna. Did you have any knowledge of this?" She asked her voice like poisoned honey. She felt like killing her one and only brother for this but she knew that this would solve anything. That and Eden was valuable to her and their family. She knew that their father thought the same because she had allowed the girl to come into their family.

"Yes sister I know all about what Lilith is doing she let me know alot of things. How my sweet Eden once so pure is now being trained by father and an unnamed professor to become a death eater. I know it all. And I'm going to fix it. I'm going to break up with Eden let her know she is not welcomed in the embrace of the Koshiba." Tohoru loved Eden but he had to save her from this he thought he could change his family but he could not so they only thing to do was to destroy her heart and pray she went back to normal.

Hoshi looked at her brother for a moment the burst out laughing. "Sweet? Pure? Dear lords brother where has your head been? Eden helped us when we tossed you half frozen into the lake. Eden would have helped me with my 'misdeeds' had my friends given her the chance. Eden may have been pure at on point in her life but when she came to us she was as tainted as Koshiba blood." She said when she calmed down. She put her hand on her chest and looked at her brother.

"Come now you can't honestly believe that she, by no will of her own, has been corrupted? I don't advise it Tohoru, Eden is after all the girl of your heart." She said with a kind smile. Hoshi was not being kind though. She had been before her father cursed her but not anymore. It was an act to get what she wanted when she wanted and what she wanted now was to have Eden as a sister. She hadn't liked the idea at first but after seeing how well she got along with their father she began to see how useful the girl was going to be.

"Shut up with your lies. All she has ever wanted was to be a part of a family and I thought I could make that happen but you and father messed with her head to where she is trying to feed me lies and make me believe them to. I almost did but I know whats real and what is not! I love Eden I would give my soul but enough is enough. I will be alone before I let her deeper into this family. I dont know what is wrong with you but its time someone knocked your head in right." Walking up to his smaller sister Tohoru balled his fist up and hit her in the face with all the power he had in him

For a moment something stirred into her. If anyone where to look into her eyes they would have been screaming for help. But she had turned her face to the blow didn't hurt as much as it would have and would not leave a mark. The last thing she needed was to have rub vanishing cream on a bruise her brother gave her. Hoshi was like lighting with or without her wand. She shoved her knee into his stomach and made to put her elbow in his lower back.

Hoshi felt as if she had finally surpassed her brother by taking lessons with Ti though she hadn't seen him in ages. She still carried his lessons with her. His and other lessons she had been allowed to take while under her father's roof. Had she knocked him down didn't really matter. She tapped her heel on the ground which made a switchblade come out. She already posed if Tohoru attacked again. "Low little brother even for a Koshiba. You knew that risks and what it would involve. You knew what we where like. I've stopped fighting our blood it's time you did so too." She said with her eyes narrowed.

"Fine if I agree to this than you stop playing with those little girls and put Eden where she belongs in the gang and finish off that Luna child. I have to go find a girl or two to chase." Tohoru flicked his wand out just in case.

Hoshi put the blade away where it was hidden. "Of course everything for a price. I will talk to Adira and Lairssa since they have not been around much. If the rest of the Gang agrees then I will do as you ask." She said and smiled wide as if she hadn't just attempted to kick the crap out of her brother. She put her hand on one of his cheeks and kissed the other. "Don't leave them to broken hearted little brother you know that castle is protected so kids can't take their own life and a broken heart had be so much more painful." She said though there was a sinister chuckle deep in her throat.

"If they dont agree I will kill there mothers in there sleep. The girls who cares the castle wont save them forever. Im going to take a piece out of the Luna girl first dont know when but it will be soon that much you can bet." Kissing his sister softly on the cheek Tohoru turned on his heel and left he had much work to do.

Hoshi smiled as she left along side her brother. She didn't say a word but she felt like the way she and her brother used to be was back. Somewhere deep inside she had missed her little brother. Not that she would have ever told him that even when she wasn't cursed. She wanted to feel something close to love for him but couldn't manage it. A Koshiba girl was not meant to love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back