Status
Not open for further replies.

Prudence Armstead

OOC First Name
Nichole
1glyl4.png

[color=00b7f3]PRUDENCE[/color]SOPHIA[color=00b7f3]ARMSTEAD[/color]
tumblr_mhoqthFgwE1qhkkp7o4_250.gif

Prudence here is a first year Gryffindor, and a bundle of fun. She is itchin' for an adventure buddy, close friends, and maybe some enemies. Prudence is brave, fun loving, and adventurous. These coupled with her thirst for knowledge, and studious behavior are what earned her the house Gryffindor. Prue was raised in a happy home with two dads, and because of that is also very tolerant and open minded toward other people. Obviously you can PM me if you're interested and think you can fill one of the slots below.
sdhcnp.png

Prudence is a very friendly girl, which is sometimes a downfall for her, as she is willing to walk up to anyone and start a conversation, so long as she feels she has something to say. To her friends she would be loyal, though sometimes may attempt to drag them into adventure, and maybe a little trouble. Prudence doesn't mean harm though, she just wants to have fun. If you have a character who can easily be drug into stuff like adventuring in the forbidden forest, bring 'em over!
2eq6er5.png

Because Prudence is opinionated and will never back down from what she believes, she can get herself into tight spots. Prudence being a muggle born will always be a good point to pick on her with. She will also be the kind of person to interfere with other bullying, whether the person is bigger than her or not. Basically if you have a supremacist, or a bully character, I'm willing to let Prue get tossed around a bit. After all, it is actually a sad part of growing up!
2djugw0.png

Prue is young. I don't think she would even understand dating. However, that doesn't mean there can't be future plotting, right? I mean, better to be prepared than to be scrambling for a date to the Yule Ball! Since she is so young, her date to the Yule Ball could actually just be one of her friends, male or female. If it's a male it will be her first dance, if it a female, there will be tons of fun. As for the future, i don't think I want a boyfriend for her until she is about thirteen, so if you have someone you think might work, let me know!!

--
Other than these things, I don't really have much more to say. Obviously I'm Open to PMs if you have any ideas, and i would love it if you posted as well!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=00b7f3]CREATED BY cirque de VOGUE @ CAUTION 2.0[/color]​

Yuleball, Prue and Tessa! Yes!

Well, i do have a boy lined up, but they are just going as friends, so obviously Prudence would love to also have Tessa hanging out with them!

Yeah! So before the Yule Ball, i'll line up a thread for them! Sorry i didn't reply to the other one, but i don't know if I can now, if i can ill be sure to reply to that to!

Don't you fret, I totally understand it! I'm so excited that they got sorted into the same house too!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back