Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had been intoduced to Ares, he as a boy a few years above her, but close enough in her in age that they'd been introduced to each other when first arriving. She figured it made sense, the boy, like her was new the school and they were close enough in age that it would be easy for them to be friendly. The boy was cute, but quite and not particularly Val's type, but he was useful. It was useful to have a friend before she got too settled and when she'd found out he knew other people, she'd asked to be introduced if she could to some, it was more useful for her to meet people, to be introduced and start making connections. She hadn't met anyone prior to school and she'd never been to a school before so she knew it would be important for her to get to know people, meet them and be able to spend time getting to know them. Valeria had come to the student lounge, knowing that Ares would be there soon and was half reading, half adjusting the new braclet she'd gotten from that younger girl in this very room, not necessarily anxious but just eager to see him and to possibly get to know others.

Ares was so happy to finally be at Hogwarts. After begging his parents for the past couple of years, he was finally allowed to transfer and it just felt so good to be in an environment where he could fully understand everyone. Ares had already met another friend at Hogwarts. She was a little younger than him, but they were both transfers and Ares felt a more comfortable talking to someone who was in the same position as him with everything at Hogwarts being so new. It made him feel like he wasn't so alone and he really appreciated her talking to him. It took a bit for him to find the student lounge, but when he did, he entered it, and smiled as he saw her sitting within the room reading a book. "Hey, Valeria. What are you reading?" Ares asked. He couldn't help but also like books, especially ones that were written in English. He was sure he would find a lot of those at Hogwarts.

Valeria looked up and gave Ares a friendly smile. "Oh just a muggle studies book, I had no idea that was even a class," she hadn't really spent too much time around muggles, she'd been very much in the magical world and hadn't connected often with the muggle world. "How've you been getting on Ares?" Valeria asked him with a keen expression, she knew he had more connections in the school than she did so she was somewhat curious about if he'd managed to meet some people or make more friends than she had. He'd be a good in for her with some people.

Ares nodded as Valeria said she was reading a muggle-studies book. "Are you thinking about taking the class?" he asked her, knowing that she could choose that class this year if she wanted to. He had never thought about doing it simply because he didn't have an interest in muggles. He figured it was better if those two worlds stayed separate. At her question, he nodded. "Yeah, it's been good. Much better than Beauxbatons." he told her. "Are you thinking of doing any extra curricular activities? I heard they had some clubs here."

Valeria nodded, "I've never learned about muggle before," she said with an excited tone. She knew that some people would look down on muggles, but she didn't think there was anything wrong at all with being curious about them. She gave a little nod, she'd of course never been to Beauxbatons but couldn't imagine it was that bad. From what she'd learned about Ares he wasn't the most confident guy and she knew if they'd been at Beauxbatons together she would not have spoken to him, but needs must. "Yeah! I heard there's a like sorority, and a like arts club, and I want to do those," She said. The sisterhood was a good idea to meet other girls, and arts because well she liked arts. "Will you?"

Ares found it interesting that the girl was eager to take the Muggle Studies class. He didn't quite understand why people cared about them so much, but at least she knew what she was doing with herself. She even seemed to know what extra curricular activities that she wanted to do. Perhaps it was a girl thing to be so organised, because Ares definitely wasn't. "I know someone who is in the Brotherhood, so maybe I'll give that a go." Ares replied in response to her question. He wouldn't bother joining any club otherwise. "So I guess you like art then? Is that why you're a Ravenclaw? I heard they're artsy."

Valeria nodded as Ares said what he wanted to do. She gave a little nod, since he was looking to give the brotherhood a chance like she was looking to give the sisterhood a chance. "Oh, who do you know?" Val asked with a curious smile. She was very keen to find out what had brought this boy to this school, rather than sticking around his old school. "Yeah, my dad's an artist, I take after him Iguess. Why are you a slytherin?" she returned, with an eagerness.

As Valeria asked who Ares knew, he was quite happy to answer. "A Hufflepuff boy. He's in the year below me and year above you. I also know a Hufflepuff girl who I believe is in my year. I guess they pretty much finally convinced me to come here." he told her truthfully. He honestly didn't think he would be able to attend a new school without knowing a single person. "What made you want to come to Hogwarts?" he asked curiously, knowing that everyone had a different story. He listened as Valeria responded to his other question, not surprised when she asked it in return. "Well, I'm not sure. Both of my parents were, and they went to this school too, so perhaps the sorting hat was lazy and just put me into the same house as them." he replied with a shrug. He didn't know much about Slytherin house, but made a mental note to do some research on it later since that was where he was sorted.

Sorry this took me a bit!

Valeria nodded, "Is he cute? Is she cute?" she asked with a keenness, she wanted to know if they were cute because she liked knowing that about people. "My parents decided it was time that I learn about schooling...and be in amongst my peers," Valeria spoke with a sure and certain tone. Though in reality she wasn't entirely sure why though she was happy to be here. She wondered if parent's houses did decide what house they ended up. "Oh that's cool, green is a good colour on you, so it's probably a good fit. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back