interesting....

Josh Ayley

OOC First Name
Sammy
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Josh was in Obsidian Harbor once again, he really wished there was more to do at his job, were muggles really that oblivous to magic? Josh was considering going home and doing some reading. He walked over to a near by ally and was getting ready to apprate making sure he hadn't forgotten anything.

Wenton had been following the man for some time now. He had watched his every move and step he took. Wenton remained in the darkness and watched. After a while it looked like that man was about to leave. Wenton emerged from the showdows and said, "Hello, why are you going?" He walked closer. His eye blood red. "You shouldn't be here alone at night. Although you are masculine, you could still get hurt." Wenton said.

Josh rolled his eyes at the man who apeared out of the darkness, "I think I'm old enough to be out alone" Josh replied in an annoyed voice. He turned to face the small man, Josh was at least a good 3 inches taller then him and had much more mussle. That of course ment nothing when it came to wand skills, Josh was very accomplised with a wand.

Wenton looked at the man devilishly. Although the man was stronger in his appearance, he could be awfully weak in mentality. "Go Home." Wenton said evily. "Leave This place or suffer!" he said. Wenton walked even closer. This time taking out his wand. Although he did not need his wand to cast spells, he wanted to use it just to make them stronger.

The frail woman was just closing Ollivander's when she saw two men, one looking rather dodgy the other seemingly quite innocent. Dorothy trudged over to them both. "Excuse me dear sir, but I think he has the right to be down here" she stated.

Wenton stared at the women in disgust. He then smiled. "well, if he wants to. And if you want to watch." he said viley. Wenton withdrawled is wand and raised it. "You two will wish yoou had never met me." he said. Wenton then focused. When he focused he could do magic without his wand, but with it, the spells increased 10 fold. "You will wish!" He said again. He raised his wand more this time above his head and focused on death. He focused on all things crude and evil. "AVADA KADAVRA!" he shouted. looking directly at the old women.

Dorothy managed to fall to the floor, the curse missing her by an inch. Her fall had caused her to be knocked out on the floor, with little energy to get back up.

Josh couldn't help but laugh at the man infront of him, did he think he was scary? Then an old woman showed up and he recognized her as the new owner of Olivanders, "thank-you ma'am, I was just about to tell him the same thing" Josh replied in a kind voice. Josh only had a few seconds to think when the crazy man infront of him pulled out his wand and a flash of green exploded. Josh growled at the man and pulled out his wand, "are you crazy!?" he yelled. He pointed his wand at the man levicorpus he thought. It wouldn't do much, but it would buy him some time.

Wenton got his sencond wind from the cast. That cast would have nearly obliterated her. "I think i'll just wait. I won't kill you, yet." Wenton said. Wenton then focused on pain and suffering. He thought about the paion he had went through. Wenton then said, "CRUCIO!" and again aimed toward the lady.
In a split instant he casted another Crucio toward the man.

Edward had nipped off from work for an hour to grab some dinner before he headed back to catch up on paperwork. He was passing by Ollivanders when the shouting drew his attention to an altercation across the street. Quickly his keen grey eyes took in the scene and he accessed the perp. Drawing his wand, he aimed it level with the man with the wild eyes and started to jog cautiously over.

It was hearing the crutiatus curse fired toward the downed old woman that kicked in his training further. "Expelliarmus!"

WEnton saw the spell hit his. THen instread of letting the spell go. He casued controll over it. Beams of ligth from both ends were shot from the wands. He pressed his luck harder and chanted, "CRUCIO!" louder than before.

Edward's steely grey eyes went wide then narrowed. He kept a firm two fist grip on his wand and right when the arc streamed together at its zenith he wrenched his arms to the left and let go of his spell. The curse sailed over his head and dissipated. Seeing his chance he nonverbally cast incarcerous. Thick ropes flung from his wand to wrap around his assailant.

He spoke loud and calmly toward the other man near the fallen old woman. "Get her to Saint Mungo's." Although he addressed him, he did not look away from the perp.

(( should i start a topic there? ))

Josh watched as another ministry offical came by, "thank-god, this mans a complete nut job" he said as he came up and helped, hopefully his spells would work. Josh nodded and took the woman up in his arms, he went apprated to St. Mungos, he hoped the poor women would be alright.

( I choose tied up lol)
Wenton looked over at the man picking up the women. "LET ME KILL HER!" he said. instantainiously he helt a force tie him up. "WHAT IS THIS?" he shouted.

"This," Edward said as he disarmed him of his wand, "is you being arrested for crimes against your fellow witch and wizard. You have the right to remain silent and by Merlin I hope you exercise it," he snarled. With a flick of his wand the ropes tightened and he cast levicorpus. He was thankful the other man had been there to get the woman medical attention.

He grabbed his prisoners arm and disapparated them to the Ministry of Magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back