Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Aeon wandered aimlessly down the corridor, having just snuck out of the Gryffindor Common Room. It was around 2 o'clock in the morning, so most, if not all the other students were asleep in their dormitory's, probably dreaming about things like Quidditch, or having Nightmares about Professor Styx. Either way, Aeon still had the castle to himself. Good thing the school doesn't have people patrolling the corridors at night. Or maybe they do, but you can't see them because they have some super-great adult wizard spell so no one can see or hear them. That'd be pretty cool actually. He thought, accidentally bumping into a portrait of a man and waking him up. Aeon quickly apologized, hoping the man didn't start shouting out and alerting all the other portraits on the corridor. Luckily, the man seemed to calm down a bit.

Once the portrait had fallen asleep, Aeon moved on, more slowly this time, his bare feet hardly making a sound. He hadn't bothered getting dressed, so was moving along in nothing but his boxer shorts. It's not like he'd ever been caught before, so he knew he didn't really have anything to worry about.

Aeon reached a portrait hole near the end of the corridor which was one of the ones he used as a shortcut to the Lower Levels. He climbed in noiselessly before making his way along to other holes. Soon, he had reached the kitchens where the elves had happily given him a mug of hot chocolate, topped with marshmallows. No cream though, Aeon hated cream.

The way back to the Seventh Floor was slightly harder, seeing as Aeon couldn't use the portrait holes while holding a mug in case he spilt hot chocolate over himself, which, as the name stated, was hot. Luckily, he didn't meet anyone along the way except for a few ghosts, though they didn't seem to notice him. It was completely dark, and they didn't expect to see anyone, so they didn't.

Aeon let out a small sigh as he stood at the end of the corridor. This castle needs some elevators. He thought, then remembered they couldn't use technology here. They should find a way to make a teleportation pad at least. Or maybe make the stairs more escalator-like. Then more students would probably be able to get to classes on time. Perhaps I should make a complaint... Aeon's thoughts were interrupted as he heard something close by. This time, it wasn't a portrait. "Who's there?" Aeon called out into the darkness, then realized that was a stupid thing to do. What if it's a Professor? Or maybe even..A DEATH EATER! Yeah, come to kidnap me because I'm so darn talented and awesome that they need me on their side. Dammit, where's my wand when I need it? Or a frying pan. I should have grabbed one from the kitchens. Smack to the face and he'd be out cold. Unless it's a female Death Eater. Wait, are there female death eaters?

Shalamar had been wandering about half asleep half awake. It wasn't her usual habit of leaving Ravenclaw tower nor had she ever been out after curfew before but she simply could not sleep and something told her she should just leave the tower and head to the main school. She had been up and down through a few corridors already nearly getting caught on the second and the fifth but just managing to get past undetected.

In her
pink and white striped pjyama's she wandered up to the seventh floor corridor.She had never been up here before, never having a reason to be and wondered now why she even ventured up this far. She was still awaiting news from her grandmother and wondering now if this was the reason she was out night crawling, Shalamar kept up her instinctive search. Never actually knowing what it was she was searching for but convinced she would know it when she found it.

Yawning behind a delicate hand she gasped as she came face to face with someone and his rather frightened voice asking who was there. At first Shalamar could only stare considering he was practically naked this was not her fault. Eventually she managed to avert her eyes to his face. Recognizing him vaguely from some of her classes.
"It is only I, Shalamar. It is Aeon is it not?" she smiled scuffing her slippered foot on the floor, "what are you doing out?"
It seemed a silly question considering she was also out in the dead of night but she at least was someway decently dressed.

Aeon smiled awkwardly as he realized who it was. "Hi Shalamar! Yeah, I'm Aeon. Thought you were somebody else at first, gave me quite a scare there. Well, not scared like 'Eek, Someone's going to get me' scare. More of an 'Oh crap, I've been caught' scare. Or something like that.." He said, glad that he didn't have a frying pan incase he accidentally had smashed her face in by accident. She certainly wasn't a Death Eater, as he had been pretending.

As Shalamar asked him a question, Aeon couldn't help but raise his eyebrow. "I could ask you the same thing." He said, his face breaking into a grin. "I'm out of bed because I couldn't get to sleep. Though it's not unusual for me to be out of bed at this time. I tend to sneak around during the night, which has it's ups and downs. I've found heaps of great hiding places and shortcuts that hardly any one else knows about." He explained, taking a quick sip from his hot chocolate before continuing. "So what about you?"

Shalamar felt suddenly very conscious not of the fact that she was in her pyjama's out late at night standing with a boy in only his underpants but of the fact that she was holding her moomin hot water bottle tightly too her. It had been a silly gift from one of her brothers a few years back and she simply adored it. But standing now in the dead of night it seemed a little childish. She stared in awe as Aeon seemed to talk with out stopping for a breath, she could not remember the last time she had heard anyone natter on so.

"I guess I am out of bed because I too could not sleep, though usually I would just stay in my dorm or in our common room I have never, ever ventured into the main school. It's so dark Aeon. I did not bring my wand either" she felt even more foolish admitting this, some dragon-keeper she was going to be.
"Can I ask you something... personal? Do you usually walk about at night with nearly nothing on?"

Aeon listened as the girl told him why she was out of bed and how she'd never ventured out before. He found this funny, seeing as he'd wandered around many times before, and went to reply when suddenly she asked him if he usually walked around at night with nearly nothing on. The question confused him at first, until he realized what she meant. "Well, no. Not really. I just couldn't be bothered putting a shirt on and didn't think anyone would see me. They're only shorts so they aren't that bad." He said as he placed his mug down. He moved over to a window and pulled the curtain off, wrapping it around him like a cloak to cover the top of his body. "So anyway, what made you venture out instead of staying in your dorm?"

It was almost humorus to watch the boy walk to the curtain and pull it down so as to wrap it around himself. Shalamar could not help the smile that came to her face though she did try to stifle it, it simply refused to budge.
"Let me think?" she walked over to the curtain-less window now and gazed out at the black night sky before looking back at Aeon, "I must have known that I would meet someone willing to wear drapery".
She was not being malicious in any way, her smile was radiant as she tried to reassure him that she was merely being playful.

"Was there some place you were willing to go at this hour?" she was curious now, his presence was deflecting her own thoughts from falling back in on themselves. Shalamar hated introspection especially so late at night, "I meant if you need or wish for a companion I would be more than willing to oblige".

Adira's Dark presence would usually grace these Halls at night, she liked walking around at Night, on countless occasions she had run into younger students and scared them off which she found amusing and quite Thrilling.

Adira made her way around the corridors, her Cold Aura seemed to give the impression that there was a Death Eater walking along the halls, Adira being the Daughter of a Death Eater herself was quite talented in displaying the common trade marks of a death eater.
Adira heard some voices and her Rich Emerald Green orbs glanced round the area, she noticed two Students around her year, Adira smelt the air and could sense a Mixed Blood and a Pure Blood, by the sound of the Voices one of them was a Gryffindor and possibley a Ravenclaw. It was a Talent Adira had learnt on boring days to listen to her prey and figure out what house, blood and clearly gender and by the sound of the voices there was a girl and a boy.

Adira moved in the shadows silently, she was wearing Long Black Pyjama Pants and a Black singlet, casually tied up at the front as per usual, her Long Sandy Golden Blonde hair was out and flowing over her tanned shoulders, Adira's Feet moved silently on the floor as if she wasn't even there. She watched the two silently, One of them, the girl she was guessing was the Ravenclaw was wearing pink and white striped Pyjama's and the other, The boy was wearing drapery, quite a odd outfit to wear for bed but Adira knew there was probably a explanation for the odd outfit.

Adira lurked in the Shadows silently watching the two, her Dark cold Aura radiated from around her giving anyone around her the feeling that there was a Death Eater among them. Adira stoof silently before she spoke out from the Shadows "Thats quite a good deal right there, why don't you go off with your little 'Companion' and stop lurking around where you shouldn't be" she said her Spanish accent Shining Threw. Adira's emerald green eyes blazed from the shadows waiting t hear there response, more then likely one of them might recognize her and back chat saying something along the lines of 'your the same year we don't have to do what you say' but she didn't really talk to other students then her friends in the Goth Gang, or any student they were terrorising so she wasn't sure if they would pick up her accent. But There was still the possibility that they didn't know her, then the Fun would begin.

Aeon had to stifle a giggle at the Ravenclaws drapery comment, and was about to reply when he suddenly felt someone watching him. He shivered slightly, looking around into the shadows of the corridor, but not finding anyone there. Deciding it was nothing, he turned his attention back to Shalamar. "There's not really-" Aeon began, but was cut off by an icy voice. He turned his attention to the direction it came from, and managed to see a girl around their age.

Aeon couldn't help but chuckle slightly, this girl thought she was far more superior than them, and he was sure he could easily overcome her. "Well, by the way you're acting, you're probably a Slytherin, therefore, you're the one who shouldn't be 'lurking' around up here so close to the Gryffindor's Common Room. Did you seriously climb around, hmm, let's see, eight or so floors from the the lower levels just to try terrorize us? And do you really think we'd actually do something you, of all people, told us to do? You are not our superior so buzz off and mind your own business, snake!" His voice grew louder as he said the last part. He certainly wasn't going to let this brat get her own way.

Shalamar was well aware of the animosity that still dwelled in the hearts of many Slytherins and Gryffindors towards one another but now was not the time for this. They were all in the same boat and all were capable of being punished greatly for breaking curfew.
"Shhhh" she whispered softly, no admonition in her tone, "We are all where we should not be. So perhaps we can not argue but do something other than stand in a corridor catching cold. We are easy targets if we stay still".

Some of the portraits along the corridor were already yawning and grumbling.
"Any ideas?" she could not believe that she was prepared to risk getting herself caught but anything at this point was better than letting the walls of the Ravenclaw tower close in about her.

Adira looked the Boy and rolled her eyes "And who are You to tell me where i can and cannot be" she said looking at him, "Are you that stupid that you don't realise that there is more then Seven Floors" she said coldly as she looked at him making a piyful excuse to try to protect himself. "Who said i wanted you to do something for me, i'm just tellling you to piss off" she said When the boy called her a snake she laughed darkly "Thank you"

She heard the other Girl start trying to reason, She was certainly a Ravenclaw. "Here an Idea, how about you both Piss off" she said again just waiting for the response, she siled on the inside, These... Children were so Stupid sometimes.

Aeon was shocked at the stupidity of the girl before him. "Who am I to tell you where you can and cannot be? You were telling us we shouldn't be here first. And I know there's more than Seven Floors, I assumed you came from your Common Room." He said, though somewhat more quietly now as he heard Shalamar speak and realized the portraits were getting disturbed by the noise. He was about to say something to her when the Slytherin girl made another stupid comment. "Oh my god, it's like arguing with a toddler. 'Who said I wanted you to do something for me, I'm just telling you to piss off'. Uhh, if we pissed off, as you put it, that would be called 'doing what you wanted', you bloody halfwit." He muttered, but she was talking to Shalamar now. He had a sudden urge to grab her and start smacking her face into the wall, which made him smile slightly. "It appears 'Piss off' is the only insult she knows." He whispered to the Ravenclaw, though loud enough for the other girl to hear.

Shalamar was not in the slightest bit perturbed by the young girls vulgarity, it was something she had come to expect from many of the female Slytherins. Her mouth desperately wanted to smile as Aeon spoke back to Adira and without thinking she held her Moomin hot water bottle up to hide the large grin that now spread. It was not like her to enjoy others parrying insults about but it was a universal truth that Gryffindors and Slytherins did not make great friends.

She looked at Aeon as he whispered to her and sighing a little, she removed the hot water bottle once more to clutch at her stomach.
"Maybe we should just move on Aeon, if she wants to wander the corridors on her own then leave her. We can go the opposite way and then be in no fear of running into her again".
Shalamar spoke clearly for both parties to hear when a voice from a near by picture bellowed out to them.

"You best be getting back to your houses. I'll be wakin' the professors up if 'en ya don't"

Adira rolled her eyes at the boy again "You talk big, but you are rather small" she said as she smiled at the boy deviously. Adira heard the girl Speak aswell "Atleast she has a brain" Adira added with herspanish lift showing through when she spoke.

Adira heard the portrait speak and she snarled "shut your mouth and go back to sleep" Adira watched the portrait. before looking back to the two students.

Aeon sighed as the slytherin made another comment, but decided to ignore her and turned to Shalamar. "Alright, let's go. I'm getting bored standing here anyway, and we've disturbed the portraits enough as it is." He said, glancing at the one who threatened to wake the professors. "Sorry to have disturbed you, we'll go back to our houses now." He lied, giving the picture an apologetic smile. His house was on the same floor as them, but he was sure the portrait wouldn't be able to tell whether or not he was a Gryffindor. "Well, Cya later Snake. Hope you get caught." He spoke to Adira now, giving her a fake smile, then turned and started walking in the opposite direction.

Shalamar grimaced as the portrait spoke, glancing quickly at others nearby that she could make out in the dim light. They were beginning to stir as well. At least the girl commented no further and seemed willing to just leave them be on their way. Turning to smile at Aeon she nodded her head and followed in the direction he chose to go. She did not throw her own comment at the girl, seeing no need too what so ever.

"Have you had run ins with her before?" she whispered to him when she thought they were out of her hearing, "She is most ... agitated with Gryffindors or is it with everyone?" as she glanced his way she could not help the grin that soon enough broke into a chuckle as she took in the drapes swaddled about him.
"Would you rather go back to your house and get some clothes on first? we could head to the kitchens and get some food?" she wasn't sure why she suggested it and wondered if he wouldn't just say goodnight and head off instead to his house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back