Innocently destructive?

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Nine year old Epiphany Bones had lost several things over the years. One was her toothy lisp which made her in previous years sound oh so cute another was her butterfly doll which she used to carry around with her. The toy had been her best friend, companion and, unannounced to her, protector. The doll vanished somewhere one day and Epiphany had never seen it since. Not that she really missed it anyway. Her sister had made a point to make other toys for her. Some of them would seem strange for them to be a girl's toys but then Epiphany Bones was not the average little girl any more. Most of her toys looked as if they belonged in a horror movie. Her favoret Orchard usually had blood dripping from the corners of her mouth. No not blood, red paint, or that's what most adults told themselves when they saw her with it in her arms. When she still carried such things.

Now she carried a black and red butterfly shaped purse with things that she usually would need including but not limited to a piece of string, some non-safety scissors ("whats to point of having something to cut with if's not sharp enough to draw blood?"), and a bottle of untold liquid which she carried around with her just in case. Epiphany when not with Luther or by her sister's side she would explore what was around her seeing as it seemed to change every day. Today however she made her own way to the park. God forbbid anyone actually try and take the girl for years of being the best friend of one Luther Silverback had done a number on the mind of this little girl.

Yes she was still one of the sweetest things in the world, for the world anyway. Truth was that Epiphany had started to use her intelligence and small stature to manipulate those around her. What she wanted she usually got and she never got in trouble for the things she did leaving those around her to take the blame for it. She was good at it too. The fact that she could not get her friend to warm up and see what a smile could get him was something that Epiphany was constantly looking down at him for. Epiphany was very apt at toying with people at this point having figured out that being small had it advantages long before the Silverbacks corrupted her. Today though none of that was coming into play. Yet.

Epiphany was playing sort to speak. The bottle of untold liquid today held a sort of bubble solution that she had found among the things that her sister kept. She was not blowing bubbles with it. Instead she had gone up as high as the play structure would allow and carefully applied a thin layer of it on the ground before the slide. With any luck an other child would come, slip and slide down head first against their will. It was really too bad that this wasn't a muggle play ground to the accident would have been much more entertaining for her but this would have to do on a long boring day. Making some quick calculations to make sure everything would work out ok Epiphany started to slid down on the fire man's pole behind her.

Luthor walked around the other children as they ran and played, they were all fools that couldn't even begin to understand the future. He'd been born with the future in mind and knew without a doubt that he was going to shake their entire world up soon enough. He saw Epiphany and began making his way towards her, he was made to be friends with the young girl and knew already that when they were older they would be married. He shrugged it off as he saw the potion on the ground and made his way onto the play structure, he didn't say a word to the young girl as he saw a little girl being chased by a couple of boys run towards them. Luthor could see very clearly what was going to happen as the three moved closer and closer towards them. Luthor had seen them a couple of times before though they had been wise enough to not approach him or even try to speak with him. Like many people they could tell instantly that Luthor was not the sort've person they wanted to be around. The girl stopped running as she looked over towards the pair that sat on the play structure. Luthor turned and ignored her though for once she began walking towards them.

"Do you want to play?" she called out, her voice was sweet and kind. It made Luthor very angry for some reason, he had a strong desire to hurt her. That time came as the girl stepped on the potion slipped and fell head first into the play structure. Luthor smirked as the girl began to cry, the two boys however grew angry as they obviously thought Luthor was responsible. Luthor looked up at Epiphany and shrugged as he hopped off the play structure and walked up to the two boys who were obviously a year or two older. "That's not nice you little freak!" One of the boys shouted as the other tried to consul the little girl. Luthor smirked "I'm not nice" Luthor replied simply enough as he pulled out his pocket knife. The boy's eyes flashed as he saw it and for an instant fear swept his mind "You wouldn't" the boy said as Luthor made to strike, the kid barely dodged it as Luthor looked at him and continued to smirk "I just have to get rid of your bodies after I kill you" Luthor said coldly as the three ran off to tell their parents not that Luthor cared as he turned back towards Epiphany, "Fool" He said coldly to the girl.

Epiphany had seen the display with a wide smile on her face. It was as usual that Luther would be the one to take the blame. Stalking around like a kitty with a bad temper. Along side him Epiphany was the picture of child like innocence. "You know the Dark Lord was said to be a charming boy even when he was young. She said looking at her fingernails. Epiphany was never in trouble she caused it well enough. She walked over to the girl crying on the ground patted her on the back and whispered something in her ear. The girl when very white and started to run after the boys. Epiphany smiled. "Oh the trouble that's going to start." She said looking off into the distance. "You might also want to put that away." She added to Luther as a set of adults came forward and looked at them.

Epiphany put on her best sunshine smile and put her hands behind her back. No Mister so and so we have no idea what happened to your daughter, no we didn't see what happened to her, of course we where playing nice what else would we be playing. After a minute or two of questioning. Epiphany hugged the girl and giggled with her before walking the girl walked away with her parents. "Well that will be useful in the long run I must say." She said feeling very proud of herself indeed. The girl now owed her a favor. For whatever reason if Epiphany ever needed anything the girl was now required to do it for her no matter what it was. "I see you are just as so social as ever." She tossed at Luther before hanging herself upside down from one of the jungle gym bars.

"He also had powers that I don't have" Luthor said coldly as he looked up at Epiphany "Fat lot of good all that did him since he was still killed by a pathetic Half Blood" Luthor said coolly since he knew that he would not share the same fate. He looked over and saw the group coming his way as he swiftly moved behind the structure placing the pocket knife back in his pocket. He watched as Epiphany did her thing, she was good at deceiving others which was one of the reasons why he dealt with her since he wasn't good with dealing with others. He listened to what she said as he moved back out of his cover, "I don't need to be sociable" Luthor said matter of factly as he turned towards her "That's why I have you, though once I'm able to do magic and can use fear to get what I want" Luthor said as his voice became much darker "Well, I guess you'll have to find another reason for me to keep you around now won't you" Luthor said with a cold smirk. To other people the child named Luthor Silverback would be an appalling thing and his words would definitely push others away. Lolita however had ensured that Luthor would have what he needed in order to become a powerful Dark Wizard.

Epiphany was a perfect match for him even if Luthor did not see it that way. "We shouldn't be playing, we should be studying magic so that once we get our wands we can be ahead of the rest" Luthor said as he thought about it. "Then again, I know I'm already going to be better than them since I already am" Luthor said with a smirk as he looked at Epiphany "You should be studying though" Luthor added with a snide remark. Luthor after all was not interested in learning all the branches of magic, only the darker half so that he could take down those that stood against him. People like those children, who dared to breathe his air and drink his water. Luthor wanted to slaughter them and make sure they would stay away from everything that was his. "A few more years and then we'll be going to school" Luthor said greedily, he didn't care about going to school. The only thing he cared about was learning magic and being able to destroy and take what he wanted. He listened as several children ran by talking about the famous witches and wizards cards they had. "Fools" Luthor said bitterly as he pulled his pocket knife out once more.

Epiphany shook her head and sighed. "Unlike some people I actually do read from time to time. I would like you to tell me what Monk's Hood and Wolves Bane is and now you can make poisons out of them. Like you know the difference and effects between different spells. I bet your counting on the killing curse to solve all your problems." Epiphany said matter-a-factily. This was not Epiphany's way. She didn't like to kill things. Not right off the bat anyway. She liked to see them squirm. She liked to find ways to get the highest noises of pain out of her subject before the life seeped out of there eyes. The actual death was not important to Epiphany it was the suffering that was. Much like the silly little girl that had just given her trust to Epiphany. "Oh there will be plenty of reasons for me to be around when we're older. I after all am destined to be your most devout follower and blah, blah, blah." She said making a mouth with her hand to infesise her words.

As she had heard it she was meant to be Luther's wife and follower but she would be damned if she was going to follow him around like a helpless puppy. She was Epiphany after all named after the very essence of an idea. It would not do for her to be docile to someone else. She could pretend to be but really she could never be. Not with her sister Zazuka and how strong she was. "I heard my sister and your half brother talking the other day. Did you know they where going to get married them selves. The noses that came out of her room the other day after that where enough to shatter glass. Why grown ups are so noisy some times I will never understand." She said shivering a bit. At nine she was innocent in the ways of sex and the human autonomy. Her sister said that when she was older she would understand but it it meant yelling until her voice was gone Epiphany was happy never understanding.

"I was reading before you were" Luthor spat out bitterly as he grew rather annoyed with the girl's accusation that he was some sort've buffoon like the rest of the children that were around. Luthor did not speak to many people which could give other's the impression that he didn't know much when in fact he was rather intelligent, especially when it came to potions and other dark things since his family were well known potioneers. "Monkshood, Wolfsbane and Aconite are all the same poisonous plant and are used in a variety of poisons!" Luthor said coldly as he kicked some trash that had been left on the ground. "I would also have you know that I don't plan on using something as pathetically simplistic as the Killing Curse" Luthor said as the anger in his voice grew. "I'd much rather cut my enemies into small pieces and feed them to some creature, perhaps a werewolf!" Luthor said showing much joy in the actual thought of doing such a thing to someone.

"Your such a nosy little prat" Luthor said coldly as he turned towards Epiphany when she spoke of their older siblings. "Whatever it is that Alexander wants with your mudblood sister is of little importance since she really doesn't have anything of value" Luthor said rather coolly as he saw the children looking at them warily. "Real power comes from forcing others into revealing their secretes not sneaking around like some dirty little rat peeping for clues" Luthor said as he began climbing onto the play set. "I'm sure if Alexander had caught you he would've rightly slit your throat and watched all your blood pour out" Luthor said with relish as though he'd like nothing more to bear witness to such a thing. "Perhaps I should tell him just to see what he does" Luthor added knowing full well that Alexander would not fall for Epiphany's goody two shoes act for a moment. In recent months he'd changed rather much and Luthor was rather enjoying this new persona of his.

Epiphany hid a smile by biting her lip. She could see the boy's temper rising again something that Epiphany lived to see. Not that it was entirely difficult to get the boy going but it was something to see him so worked up. "Like your dog of a step sister?" She asked thinking of the girl she had seen several years ago. She had dissapered some time ago. She knew that her sister knew something about where she was but this was something that Zazuka was keeping very secret. Epiphany assumed it was because it was something that she was going to use later but then Epiphany felt like she should really know these things. Then again she felt like she should know a great many things she had no business knowing. "That is terribly just like you braking to body and not the mind, there are worse things than death you know." She said with her hands on her hips. It looked somewhat comical while she was hanging upside down but then things that where funny to other people tended to anger Luthor, something that made Epiphany laugh on the inside even more.

Epiphany did bristle a little bit when he called her sister a mudblood. "Excuse me if we can't trace our family like back to hundreds of generations of wizards but I'll have you know that the Bones name has been around even more than the Silverback. It's only unfortunate that it's tied to such weak witches but my sister and I are planning to correct." She retorted then sticking her tongue out at him. "Anyone can curse someone into telling you what you want to know true skill is getting that person to trust you so they tell you what you want to know again and again and telling you the truth. Pain can only loosen a tongue so much." She said matter of factily. Reality was that she knew Luthor was no idiot still she liked to poke at him. She was the only person still a live to be able to do it. "Alexander will do whatever Zazuka tell him and like her for it end of story. You are not so terribly easy to manipulate because your somewhat better than the average male but your brother is 100% testataron which means my sister can play him like a harp. As long as she's around no one can touch me. Well until I can defend myself." She said with a nod. Epiphany had every intention of learning how to duel as well as learning some rather nasty spells. She still perfered torment but battle was never out of the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back