Indulging the Riff-raff

Sapphire was slightly surprised to find they were moving. She had to admit, he was a pretty good kisser. Of course, she forgot to breathe the entire time they were snogging, so when he pulled away she took a deep breath. "Uh-huh, yeah," she agreed a little breathlessly. Any thoughts she may have had flew out of her mind as he started trailing kisses along her jaw.

Her breath caught in her throat. The sensation of his lips on her skin was unbelievably good. Her eyes fluttered shut, she bit her lip and tightened her grip in his hair as he raked his teeth across her neck. "Nn, uh, o-outside the coffee shop," she surprised herself with the honesty, but couldn't help it. He could probably find out anything if he just kept doing that to her neck.

At least if she had to have a weakness, it was one that couldn't easily be exploited. Unless you were Frankie, of course. Her arm tightened a bit around his shoulders. She really didn't want to leave.

Frankie smirked at Sapphire's answer, trying to focus on how undone Sapphire seemed to be right now rather than how equally caught up he was getting in this. "You could have said something earlier." He mumbled into her neck. He kissed her again, reward for her honestly, before pulling away slowly and mouthing back down her neck again. Picking a spot just above her collar bone, Frankie taking a moment to suck a mark onto her neck. They'd agreed no one was looking for anything serious, but he saw no harm in leaving Sapphire a little something to remember him by.

Sapph was both a little relieved and a little disappointed when his lips left her neck. She put everything she had into the next kiss. She was never one to just submit, and she needed to make sure he remembered her, too. When he pulled away again, she smirked a bit and started to answer his earlier statement. "Now where's the fun in-" She tried to tease him, but he was already working down her neck again. She bit her lip and tried again. "I-I'm not that easy-" She stopped as he started to suck on her neck.

She whimpered a little. "Alright, alright," she managed. "I was worried what you'd think," she whispered. "I-i... I wanted to impress you." She managed softly, running her fingers through his hair. A little part of her reminded her that she would have to leave soon, never to come back. She told that voice to shut up.

Frankie smiled against Sapphire's skin, enjoying how easily kissing her neck seemed to make her come apart. "Consider me impressed, then," He said, letting his breath tickle across her neck as he moved his mouth up near her ear, kissing a spot just behind her earlobe. "But you shouldn't worry about what I think." Frankie wasn't going to deny he enjoyed hearing someone say they wanted to impress him, but he was already pretty easily impressed by Sapphire and her attitude. That didn't mean he wasn't going to use that little piece of information against her later though, he was sure.

Sapphire smiled as he admitted to being impressed. She couldn't help but shiver a little as he kissed her again. Alright, that was enough of that. She turned, catching his lips up with her own again. She didn't really register the second thing he said. She held his face in her hands, barely biting his lip when- "Sapphire!" She nearly jumped out of her skin before cursing under her breath. "Spoilsport." She muttered darkly before stepping back and taking Frankie's face in her hands. She kissed him one last time, chaste and slow and sweet. She pulled back a little, opening her eyes to meet his and giving him a warm smile. "Goodbye, Frankie boy." She winked before stepping away, flipping her hair over her neck where he'd been kissing her and hurrying out of the forest.

Onyx was rushing down the path the other way. "Oi! Nyxy!" She called, almost laughing as her brother stumbled in his haste before turning and hurrying back towards her. "There you are!" He chided as he came up to her. "Where have you been?" She shrugged. "Enjoying the peace," She quipped, following after him as he continued to scold her. Just as he turned the corner and disappeared, Sapphire stopped. She turned and gave one last longing look to the forest, smiling warmly. She would miss his company. She turned and followed after her brother.

Frankie let Sapphire pull him into another kiss, following her lips when she pulled away, only half-registering the sound of someone calling in the woods around them. "Ignore them," He urged against Sapphire's lips as drew back from another kiss, but Frankie could tell whatever moment this was was ending. Sighing he slumped back against the tree he'd pushed Sapphire against and glibly watched her watching away, trailing a thumb again his lip. He spent a few lingering moments in slowly darkening trees, listening to sound of crickets slowly get louder before straightening up and heading back towards Brightstone. "That''s enough." He said firmly to himself, not bothering to look back over his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back