In Years To Come

Oscar Fossil

OOC First Name
Emzies
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash

After being permission to leave for the day, Oscar went back to his dorm room of his school . It was technically the night before he was meant to be allowed to leave for the day. But Oscar had really no idea where he was going. He almost remembered the journey, from when they'd taken his older sister Lily to buy supplies for school. Oscar really wanted to see the magical places again. He also wanted to see Lily, even though she wouldn't want to see him. Oscar was aware that he'd be walking almost all night to get to the village just next to the school. Good thing I don't sleep. Oscar thought to himself. He changed out his sports gear and into a simple grey t-shirt, dark faded jeans and a pair of black converses. He quickly ganced at his pale reflection in the mirror. His hair was spiked, and one eyes darkened from a recent fight. After making sure, no one was watching, Oscar, opened his dorm window, climbed out and began walking.

It wasn't until early the next morning that Oscar finally reached Brightstone Village. He wasn't that tired. His legs were a little worn out but apart from that Oscar felt the exact same as he had when he'd left. Though Oscar was very skinny, he had a lot of strength. He could never decide if it was the sports he played, or if it was the ballet. Had he asked his sister this, she'd say sports, and reason it with that fact Oscar looked like a cat on ice while dancing. If he asked his class mates they'd say he wasn't strong and prove it by punching him several times. His whole body was littered with bruises and while most were faint, against, Oscar's very pale skin, they seemed just like new. It was like his black eye. Oscar, walked down the street, until finally he came to a bench, which over looked a park. He sat down, and just stared. The place was so quiet. Oscar couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts, he couldn't wait to get away from the people he hated in his current school. He couldn't wait to stop having to think about dance.

Sam was wandering down Brightstone, he had stayed away from the main area, and off to a little park. There was a bench that viewed the entire park. It was only occupied but by a boy who looked the same age as his younger brother, Oliver. He walked over to the bench

"You don't mind if I sit here do you?" he asked the boy.

Oscar had gone into a slight daze. To only be broken out of it, by a slightly older boy. Oscar was a little surprised that the boy was even speaking to him. He shook his head and moved along the bench slightly to let this older boy sit down. Oscar was looking at this boy quizcally. He was used to people talking to him, but it was normally followed by a punch, or the words, go away. Through this when people did speak to Oscar, he was very wary of there intentions. This boy seemed different though.

"Sure." Oscar said, his voice quiet and slightly distant. "I'm Lucas. What's your name?" Lucas added extending a hand to the boy, very much aware, that a bruise that he'd gotten about a week ago, was facing the boy and it looked brand new against Oscar's pale skin.

"Sam" he replied, then seeing the bruise on the boys hand, as well as other bruises and a black eye, he asked

"Wow, did you get into a fight or something?!" he paused "They look like they might have hurt."

Oscar half nodded, half shook his head. He'd been in a fight, he'd just not really fought back. He couldn't fight back. He couldn't give a reason for the school to throw him out. He looked down at the bruises. And then back to the boy, Sam.

"Yes. I didn't really fight back but these bruises are weeks old. Apart from my eye. Thats new." Oscar said. "They don't hurt. They never did. Do you go to Hogwarts?" Oscar asked moving the conversation away from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back