In need of love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Pike

OOC First Name
David
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
So, David, my Slytherin transfer student is in a decently serious bout of bi-polar depression. For those of you who can't figure our what that means, it basically means that he'll just be normal some days, and really, really depressed others. I thought that he could use a girlfriend/love interest to help him through it and expose his inner socialness and stuff. Right now he's only really met two guys at the school and hopefully they'll become his friends.

So, David can be funny, but he's a bit shy and won't talk about what he's thinking unless he really knows the person. He's also an orphan. So, if anyone has a girl who would work, it'd be great! Make sure she's nice and cheery so that he'll be less depressed!

I offered you Lola before I think but I shall do it again. Lola is loud to the extreme and in love with life. She dances to almost any kind of music but she loves aggressive techno because it makes her get up and move more. She's super nice to everyone even though she looks like a girl that should be very conceded. I have Lola in the middle of some relationship drama but she can hang around David as a friend until the whole thing has blown over and she sees that David sees her as more than a friend.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back