In need of gorgeous girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawrence Andrew Cavell

OOC First Name
Mintzy ❤
Wand
Kingwood 15 1/2 with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Hi there! As you can see I'm a Dumstrang student and I'm looking for girls to flirt with lots of girls!

-You must also be in a higher grade, I don't accept first years just second years and above please!
-I would love if your a Dumstrang or Beauxbaton students, if your from Hogwarts it fine.
-Some girls to flirt with who knows you might be he's girlfriend that also depends.

-Lawrence Andrew Cavell or just Enzo is smart but he is too lazy to use it. Born in London and of course is English/British, has the charming accent and all. Romantic and Kind-hearted. He can also be a "Bad Boy" at times and also he can't help to be a jerk if he doesn't like you that much.

So please for those girls who are interested please reply here of just PM me.
Thank you! Look forward on RPing with you ladies! :wub:

Count me in! Let's set something up during the next Brightstone weekend.

I can offer you my Beaubatons plastic fourth year Judy if you want someone to cheat on :p

I have Eden Koshiba. You can flirt with her and she might flirt back but than she will turn you down because she is marrying a Death Eater. Or there is her sister Lilith Luna. Lilith is not seeing anyone as of yet maybe in the next few weeks or something idk but until the deal is done she is up for flirting.

I have Phoebe? She's a Hufflepuff that im hoping to use more often now. She's very much like me (was created to basically BE me) but yeah i can offer her up as someone if you like? :)

I can offer you Alana. She is a 5th Beauxbatons girl. She can be quite hard to flatter but if you can do it right shes putty in your hands ;)

I can offer you Veronica. A fifth year. Dumstrang. She already has a boyfriend but she could be flirty and betray him once or something. It would be more dramatic since they are in the same school.

Izzy-cool! can you describe her more for me? ^_^
Judy-nice to hear that I guess, just tell me when your ready to RP. ;)
Eden!-I wanna flirt with the two! :p
Phoebe-what year is phoebe? is she in Hogwarts? :r
Alana-Awesome, just tell me when could we RP? ;)
Veronica-Enzo is cool with drama. :shifty:

ok thanks for replying and let's see where this goes. :wub:

hey:)
well i know i offered you izzy shale for this but i also have a durmy student aswell now.

Izzy shale: she is an outgoing 13 year old loves attention, here is her background info :D link to background info

MY new durmstang:

Nicky Rowan: ok i dont know much about her as i only made her last night but aain she is outgoing and very sport

so what do you think! ^_^

alex x

ok link doesnt work so i pmed it you

do you want to start a topic for nicky?

ashould we wait for the next brightstone weekend to roleplay lawrence and izzy?

You could take a look at her Character Development. :)
But summarizing it, Fiore's personality circles around the death of her little brother 2 years ago. She became unapproachable after that. She can be found reading books when she's alone. She doesn't talk like a normal girl do. The accident became a trauma to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back