In love, every little absense is an age.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina smiled. She was meeting Hayden today. The past month or so since the Brighstone weekend had passed so slowly. She couldn't get out of her mind what he had said to her. He was her boyfriend! She blushed. Their letters were hidden under her pillow, she hadn't told anyone yet, but she was sure Rhyspa and Violet had spotted the influx in the number of letters she had been recieving as of late. Grinning to herself, she walked down the high street in Obsidian Harbour. As she got to the spot where they had agreed to meet, she giggled to herself. Hayden would be here soon. She hoped. What if he stands me up? No... He wouldn't do that. Hayden isn't like that. Mina pushed these thoughts from her head, but they soon crept back as she looked at her watch. She was a few minutes early, there was nothing to fret about. What if he forgot...?

With a loud crack Hayden apparated by the meeting spot he and Mina had agreed on, only to see her right in front of him. A wide smile formed on his lips at seeing his little rebel. He stepped closer to her and cupped her cheek in his rough hand. "Hey beautiful," he murmured. He had missed her terribly. The Durmstrang boy kissed her forehead adoringly before pulling back lightly so he could look into her eyes but not so much so they weren't touching.

Mina heard a crack and smiled. Hayden was standing before her. As he pulled her in and kissed her forhead, she blushed and gazed into his blue-green eyes. His rough skin was juxtaposed so beautifully against hers, this was heaven. How could she have gone the past month without him? "Apparating now, then?" She grinned, staring into his face, with the smile curving her lips up further and further.

"Apparating now, then?"

Hayden nodded his head lightly then said, "Seems I did well on my exam." He wasn't at all surprised by this, he did well in all of his exams and classes. "That and it's hard to walk here from Australia," he added as an afterthought, knowing he hadn't told Mina that before that he had moved to Oceania, in Sidney, Australia and was hoping to transfer to Hogwarts New Zealand.

Lemina smiled. Hayden seemed smart. And not just average smart. Smart smart. Australia? She cocked her head and looked up. "What were you doing in Australia? I thought you lived in Russia?" Mina twirled her hair as she waited for a reply.

"What were you doing in Australia?.."

Hayden grinned at Lemina and said, "I moved." He grinned and said, "Hopefully I'm transferring over to Hogwarts as well." He smirked lightly. "Oh and I never lived in Russia," he laughed. "Well not permanently," he corrected himself as he leaned down, then kissed her cheek softly. He loved how adorable Mina was.

The Schemer was curious as to how Lemina might react to that, he had initially planned the transfer as a surprise if he was accepted, but looking at her now, he couldn't put it off. Hayden grinned boyishly, pleased that he was finally out on his own, no longer living in his parents house or in his Grandfather's, and that he had done that all on his own, he would make a name for himself without any help from them, no matter how hard it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back