In for a swim

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
It was a very hot day and Aurora was exhausted by the long climb down the Astronomy tower.She went to the Rawenclaw common room and put on some tights and a baggy t-shirt and went off to the Lakefront for a swim.
It used to be one of her hobbies but she hadnt had a swim for a month now.At home she used to swim in the lake that was just by their manor.It was really beautiful there.And when Aurora reched the lakefront she realised that this was just as beautiful as that one was.
She walked slowly to a bench under a shaddy tree.She kept there a towel and went down the stone steps to the lake.The water was cold aurora realised when she dipped her legs into it.But it was just enough to cool her.
She jumped into the lake and submereged completely under the water so that her hair could get wet.When she came back up,she relaxed and checked the depth of water.It wasnt very deep but it could easily have steep slopes in it so Aurora had to be careful.

Kate wandered down to the lake front with her swimming stuff. She saw quite a few people there but then saw a pile of clothes in a neat pile on the floor. She then saw someone inside the pool. She loved to swim so gently fully emerged herself in the water after getting changed. She arrived next to the girl whom she reconised from HOM and Astonomy as Auror Hades. "Can I please join you??" She asked politley.

Aurora was doing a back flip when she noticed another girl who had submerged into the lake.She realised that she knew the girl.She was a Hufflepuff named Kate Johnson.She realised that they had met on the very first day.
"Yeah sure!"she said smiling to Kate.

"Oh!I love swimming....but I hadnt for a long time.It feels wonderful."she said passing her finger through her hair to keep them behind her ears.

((Sorry Aurora to have to write this but i am leaving HNZ for good. I might be able to pop on now and again but won't be on for proper. Thanks for the great times in the lake.
See you,
Kate
xxxxx

P.S Watch the Absent list to check when i have gone for good and then you can celebrate with me leaving,

Bye!!!! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back