In Brightstone

James Abbott

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash,
James was walking in Brightstone village, he was staying here for a few days, he needed to get away from the muggle world for few days.

As he walked, he noticed a lot of Hogwarts students walk past him, some stopped to say hi, others just smiled, and most just ignored him. He grabbed a bottle of butterbeer from his bag and sat on a bench, watching people pile past him.

Aiden was walking around Brightstone when he could have sworn he saw James, he clenched his hands into tight fists, making his knuckles white. Aiden walked towards him angrily, not for himself, but because he hurt Steph, again. When Aiden was standing in front of him he let out a low growl and rumbled, "Hello Abbott." Aiden looked like he could punch him out right now, and probably would end up giving him a black eye, Steph was like his little sister, James hurt her, and he had told him that he would get him if he ever saw him again.

James looked up, someone was standing infront of him. When he saw it was Aiden, he put his bottle down, 'Lorka,' James said in a low voice. He knew exactly what was coming. But James wasnt the same boy he had been a year ago. He knew exactly how to stick up for himself.

"Don't talk to me like that you piece of scum!" Aiden rumbled, his blue eyes flaming dangerously as he gave James a death glare. "She is still hurting you know! Leave the wizarding world and don't come back you little mudblood!" Aiden's nostrils were flaring angrily as he spoke, not noticing that a few people turned when he called James a mudblood.

James scoffed and stood up, he was nose to nose with Aiden. 'Whats it to you?' He said angrily, 'I'll do what i want, its got nothing to do with you, so you can but out.'

James was angry now, he knew he had hurt her, but what was it to Aiden?

Aiden stood up straight so his nose was above James', James had grown, but so had Aiden. "What's it to me?" Aiden snarled as if he was an idiot for asking that. "She is my best friend and like my little sister, you hurt her, I hurt you.." Aiden gritted his teeth together frustratedly when James did not leave. "You don't have any ideas what you did to her do you?" Aiden breathed angrily. "You wanted to leave the wizarding world, why are you here?" Aiden ordered, the death eater side of his family coming out clearly.

James narrowed his eyes, anger flaring through his body. 'Im here because she wants so see me.' He growled, he clenched his fists, 'Ha! You think i dont know what it did to her? You are as stupid as you look then.' He laughed coldly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back