OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix rushed up to the owlery, taking the steps two at a time. But all that did was make him breathless by the time he got to the top of the stairs. Bracing himself on his knees he took some deep breaths before looking up to be met with dozens of owl eyes. He made a little sound of surprised before he started looking for a particular owl. As much as he loved animals Theia and Sawyer's owl always gave him the creeps but the old bird had been reliable and he had a letter that needed to be delivered as fast as possible. When he found the owl it was on a high perch and he had to try several times to call it down to him. But it took only a second to tie on the letter and send her on her way.

Dear Thistle,

How are you? Any news from home that I should know about? Has dad done laundry lately?
Anyways I have an important question/mission I need you to do for me. I thought I packed my book of muggle magic tricks with me but I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE!
So obviously it was stolen! Or I forgot it at home. I need you to check my room IMMEDIATELY and write me back with your findings. If I did leave it at home it should be under my bed.....or maybe on my bookshelf under that rock we found in the lake.
Ok, well thats it. Please write back as soon as possible!!
XOXOXOX
Love,
Your best brother Felix

P.S. - Tell dad hi!!!!

Thistle didn't think she would ever get used to being all alone at home. Even though it was Felix's second year at Hogwarts, the house still felt far, far too empty. Theia leaving had been bad enough, then Sawyer had followed her, and now Felix was gone and it was just Thistle and Dad. She wrote to them often, sending particularly nice rocks she had found by the river or her latest drawings just to feel connected to them. As much as she didn't want to leave Dad alone, as far as Thistle was concerned her turn at Hogwarts couldnt' come fast enough. When an owl from Felix came she shrieked in delight, thundering down the hallway to her room to read it and craft her own reply, taping a few feathers to the paper at nice angles.

Dear Felix

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! Home is so so so so so so so boreing. It's been ages since Dad did laundry but it doesn't even matter because it's just us and we haven't run out of clothes yet. It's not like when everyone's home and the basket overflows in ten minets.

I went to the park with the scouts and we made smores and it was fun but I mostley set fire to mine because it was more fun. I also had to get new jeans because I'm getting so tall. I bet I'm gonna be taller then Dad one day.

I found your book but unfortunetly it's being held hostage by the secret king of the mess under your bed. He says you have to send me a cool chocolate frog card in exchange for it's safe return. A COOL ONE!!!!

xoxoxoxox
Thistle
P.S. I told dad hi and he was confused, do you think I should tell him the hi was from you?

Felix had been thrilled to get a response from Thistle so quickly. He was relived to see that she and dad seemed to be getting along with out the rest of the family there. But he had rolled his eyes at her request for a chocolate frog card in exchange for his book. Thankfully a lot of the professors this year seemed to be handing chocolate fogs out like crazy and there were usually a few cards hanging around and forgotten in the corridors. But a 'cool one' was going to be tricky. It took a few tires but he was able to trade some of his scavenged collection for a shiny Dumbledore card. It wasn't that rare but he knew Thistle would appreciate the fact it was holographic. Felix slipped it into the envelope and set it off with his letter.

Dear Thistle,

I'm happy to hear things are going smoothly at home. We'll be home before you know it so you should be able to hold out till then.

Lucky!! That sounds so fun! Maybe we can talk dad into doing that when we get home. I love marshmallows and fires. And just be thankful you don't have to take Sawyer's hand-me-downs all the time. His clothes always smell funny.

Ugh! I thought I got rid of the King of Mess before I left for school. But I'm trusting you and have enclosed an extra special card as payment.

Also did you know that there are apparently centaurs in the forest here? We should search for them when you get here.

<3 Felix
P.S. Yes tell dad it was from me....

Thistle had been thrilled ever since Felix wrote, glad to have some contact with her distant siblings. The house was so empty with just her and Dad, and she didn't think she would ever get used to it. It wasn't much, but a letter was more of them than nothing. She grinned at the shiny chocolate frog card Felix had included, putting it pride of place in her collection before she wrote back.

Dear Felix

Dad keeps saying that too that your gonna be home before I know it but I know it already and you're still not here! Come home soon.

I bet Dad would love to do another bonfire when you guys are home. It mite be very hot because it'll be summer but that will just make the marshmelows melt faster. Also I'm telling Sawyer you said that about his clothes!

The King of Mess aksep accepted the card as a tribute so he gave me the book so I've sent it to you with this letter. He did ask why you needed a book about muggle magic when you have real magic at school so if you could tell me I can tell him why.

CENTAURS ARE VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!
We should definitely go centaur hunting when I go to Hogwarts! I bet it's super cool to ride on a centaur even better than a normal horse. But a pegasis would be best of all!

LOTS OF LOVE FROM THISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. I told him it was from you and he asked me what I was talking about so I think he forgot I said hi last time. Should I tell him hi again and that the hi is from you?

Felix had been so relieved when his book finally showed up and it was thankfully not as sticky as he thought it would be. He would not be making this mistake again and he quickly wrote Thistle back and included a cool feather he found while walking by the lake. He knew his sister would like it and he wanted to say thank you even if he already paid her with a chocolate frog card.

THISTLE!!!

Not if we surprise you! We'll be home when you least expect it. I might be under your bed RIGHT NOW!

That would be awesome and I don't care. He knows he stinks!

Thank you!!!!! I really wanted to show my roommate some more tricks and realized I forgot to pack it. And because they're COOL. I can do magic without magic! Not just anyone can do that.

I'm not sure if you're supposed to ride the centaurs. I think they're just like....people with weird legs. But we could always ask.

XOXOXOX
Felix
ps. no tell him it was from a swamp monster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back