i'm tryna find something to believe in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esme Lively

OOC First Name
madz
tumblr_lfsvfhCo2j1qeke87o1_500.gif

E S M E L I V E L Y
so i don't use that many of my character anymore because i thought i wasn't going to be around much. i'm still on and off on the site, just not here that many hour in the day. mostly cause my muse is jack up and i only use about three characters at the moment plus my professor. so i decided to add esme to the mix. i haven't use her much, she was formally my best friend character in real, but my best friend not into harry potter which is why she left. her real name is sara holland, but she now goes by esme lively. she drop out of hogwarts new zealand and did a bit of home schooling, before her behavior got to much for her uncle roswald holland to handle, to the point she was put in rehab to recollect herself. (no she wasn't a drug addict or anything). she was just a typical out of control teen that happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

now after couple years have gone by, she had nothing going for herself. she uses magic to get a few laughs from muggels, she lives in a flat in new zealand alone and away from her family that's here. she hasn't seen her sister willow or her brother leo in a long time but doesn't care. guess i'm looking for mates, i'm not sure relationship. because i had made her bisexual and she was with a girl at on point (non rp ) and felt a connection with the girl, were she felt a little whole, mentally she really liked this girl beyond physical attraction. but now she gone and esme here. there's very little i can think of to do with magic, so my rp tends to be a little muggelish// real life. if you want to rp with her in anyways let me know. i'm open for suggestion.</COLOR>

ii also have <COLOR color="firebrick">madlyn margera, she my only student i'm really active with at the moment. if you want to rp with her than post here too. i'm not trying to do the same exact rps all the time, so if you have like something out of the blue in mind, i'm all ears too. thanks xx

I have Maia Purdue-she's nineteen, English and an actress. She also owns scrivenshafts in Obsidian harbour. She's become very grown up in the last few years, because her boyfriend broke up with ehr on his last day of seventh year, and then they got back together, only for her to find out he was married. She wouldn't go back to him, and he ruined her reputation as an actrerss in England, so she fled to New Zealand. She's meeting with him again now, and he's grown up a bit, so things are starting to smooth out for her, so maybe it's time for her to have some friends? She's very friendly, a little shy of stage, but is confident in her abilities-she's also got a job as assistant to Elizabeth Wang, she's kind of emersed herself in a work overload, to get away from having to have a social life, so it's be good for her to get out more.

She's trhe same age as Esme-maybe they could be room-mates or something? And then become friends?

hey Maia :hug:
that sounds greeeaaat ! she been living alone so i could say she got kick out and went scouting for an apartment? if you like were doing the same xD and all, but yeah i love the idea, thanks for posting :} if you want me to start the rp i'll send you a pm, but at the moment my internet access not all that great!

Here wasn't sure which account to send it too :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back