OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather

normal_04.jpg

Faxen Lowart
This is Faxen Lowart. She is a fourth year Gryffindor. She loves to have fun, but is still really innocent. Faxen has endless amounts of energy. It was always wearing out her family when she was a child. She is older and more mature now than she was in her first two years at Hogwarts. She has a bit of a habit of speaking exactly what is on her mind though she is learning to control it a bit. She's impulsive, going where the wind takes her. She's an amazing piano player and pretty good with the guitar too. Faxi also sings beautifully. She wants to be a singer/songwriter/performer when she finishes school. Her bio is in her siggy.

What I'm looking for
1. Friends
Poor Faxen really has like two friends. So I need more of these for her. I would like her to have a best friend as well.

2. Love interests/flirts
I have a final set for Faxen but in the meantime I want her to have several flirts, crushes, boyfriends. I would like a few one sided crushes which can go either way. Faxen likes the boy and he pays no attention to her or the boy likes Faxen and she is oblivious. I would also like her to fall in and out of love. I want her to get her heart broken a few times as well. I'm open for any suggestions.

3. An enemy or two
I think it would be nice if she had an enemy or two. Maybe someone that she offends with her loose, impulsive tongue.

I think that is about everything! I am open for other suggestions! Just post here or pm me!
Kait​

hey Kait!

I can offer up Dymetris for flirts/flings friends. He's still shy often and a little quiet at times but if she has that typical gryffindor attitude I think he'll fall for her in some way, but doesn't fall in love :) let me know what you think?

Thanks! We already planned a few things out. ;)

Anyone else?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back