I'm calling on you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius LeMour

OOC First Name
Madz
Sirius needs some rp's. He is relatively happy at the moment, seeing as he and Maddiie have just hit an all time high. :) I don't really want to upset him just yet, so some friends to keep him happy and an active rp'er would be good. Although Sirius is happy, he misses his dead family dearly, so these characters need to be able to respect him for who he is, he won't take too kindly to people who constantly talk about their/his family.

But I'm open to any ideas. :) Thanks guys. :p

I can offer Eric Evans for an uncomfortable run in if you like.

I could offer Corvin Blackwood as a friend he is a little more quiet and alot less wild than Eric but he is a good guy with poor luck and is fairly new to the area.

I could also Raziel black as a friend or mentor as he works in the ministry of magic as an auror.

Jules sounds good to me. :) They could become good friends.

Eric and Sirius could be a fun rp. ;) - Lets do it.

Corvin sounds like eh could get along with Sirius.

Sirius definitely needs to show his face in the Ministry of Magic a bit more so Raziel would be a good mentor. :)

Active rp'er speak no more! I'm on literally.. all the time :p So Caysi and Sirius could be good friends because the same thing happened with her sisters.

Ok cool, do you want me to start something or would you like to start something? :) I'm a bit out of ideas right now, so where could they meet? :)

I can start a thread for all three of my charries if you wnat but I can simply start one now as you may already be busy with so many.

I have Pixie

Adopted girl!

Friends?

I can offer Arden as maybe an enemy or a friend or family enemy or family friend. She's dark!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back