I'll push you down

Ally Crysin

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn (BROKEN)
Wait till Angela post

It was the latests thread in a magazine that made Ally jump around in joy. She was at the lake front reading a muggle magazine for clothes and her favorite designer just made another lines of new clothes. It was the best day ever for her and she will totally request to her parents that they should bought her this clothes.

Angela had been felling a bit weak lately, having been pushed around by a thin girl and a sweet puff. She walked with her head down, her aqua eyes shifting from one blade of grass to the next. She had been concentrating so much on the grass that she had not seen the familier blond girl standing ahead of her. she fell back after bumping into her, and rubbed her head. "S-sorry."

Still jumping up and down, she felt someone had crushed on her. Ally stopped jumping and went to look who it was, there in the ground the familiar girl in Brightstone. "You again? ... Great Merlin why are you doing this to me." She looked at the girl still doesn't know her name, "Now, are you going to say your name to me" Ally asked not wanting to help the girl around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back