If you woke up next to...

Aspen

Centaur, Groundskeeper, Intrigued, Lonely.

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
a bow, arrows and a dagger
Okay Me and Anna were playing this game on skype. and thought it would be fun to post here and see what soer of responces people came up with.
here is the scinario.
you wake up one morning and next to you is the charictor you are on now. you know who they are and that nothing happened the previous night (they just appeared out of thin air) they know who they are, have their past and memories. however they dont know you. what would happen.
for example
If I woke up next to Aspen she would be wandering the room looking at everything and asking 1000 questions and then by time i finished one there would be five more on the list. she would probably ask what happened but not really care, it would be a dream come true for her to be in a two hoof house and able to investigate at her leisure, and she would never wan to leave no matter how much my dad would complain about her hooves scratching the floor, she would just put socks on. in short she would be sort of like the little mermaid.

so lets see what all of your characters would do? who would be wondering about the night before, or fleeing as fast as they can?
(just please remember to keep it PG-13)

:frantics:

I'm used to this game being played like: You'll post a gif of your character's reaction when they woke up next to the character above them. Example, Kiefer wakes up next to Aspen and I'll post whatever gif that can present his reaction! lawls.

But this game has the awesomesauce too ~
So if I woke up next to Kiefer I'd probably blink twice then scream why in the world is Alex Pettyfer is on my bed. But I know Kiefer will just be like, "Hey relax kid it's just 8:00 in the morning." I'll probably get out of the bed and be amazed next because hey I created him! Then I'll ask him to do magic or something.

If I woke up next to Ai, I would be like... "Whoa........." before screaming out of my room wondering how the heck she got in there and thinking that she might be a ghost or something....And if ever I remain calm, I'll probably talk to her about her problems....

if I woke up next to Kiara. Stuff would be going down. I seriously just hate this girls whole attitude to everything. She seriously annoys me xD we are complete opposites.

This looks like fun. xD

Okay, so if I woke up next to Sammy, I would freak out and probably wake him up. Then he would freak out and wake up the entire household. Then I would have to hide him somewhere in my bedroom. Then I'd probably realise that he's Samual and that it's not nearly as creepy as it could have been. Then I would probably feel horrible for ruining his life so much and apologise.

But I can safely say we'd possibly end up friends and laugh about this situation for a very long time. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back