Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Okay I have two here it goes.

1. My first idea was to have a double team game. For example, either randomly select two teams against each other or we pull teams out of a hat. Like lets say my first two pick would be Hufflepuff/Gryffindor against Ravenclaw/Slytherin. Both coaches would have to comprise and all. We would have a game best out of 5 and whoever wins get the trophy. Just in idea don't hurt me (LOL).

2. Idea number two was just to lower the team member. It could be 5 players three would be chaser/keeper, and another one can be the beater and the last one seeker. Or have two keeperlchaser, two beats and a seeker. I don't know if its like that but these are just idea. I hope you like them!!

The first idea could work as a mini tournament or something. Like say Hufflepuff and Gryffindor won then they could battle it out for first place.

And if we did have only 5 players I reckon it'd have to be 2 chasers and one beater, keeper and seeker. Or something like that.

Anything that would give Hufflepuff a chance?
I like those ideas. That way, we still get the experience of playing, but we won't have to forfeit if we don't have all 7 players.
Although, with the first one, there could be arguments as to who plays and who doesn't...

That the point, really it wouldn't be like winning the house cup. Becuase we don't hvae enough players. We will never have enough players so you might as well play just to play. I never played yet we always ended up forfeiting.

Lemina Troque said:
The first idea could work as a mini tournament or something. Like say Hufflepuff and Gryffindor won then they could battle it out for first place.

And if we did have only 5 players I reckon it'd have to be 2 chasers and one beater, keeper and seeker. Or something like that.
That sounds like a good idea. Like if Hufflepuff and Gryffindor were against Ravenclaw/Slytherin, best out of 7 whoever wins, would go against each other best out of 5. I like that very much.

There is already a policy stating that in order to have a game of quidditch, there must be at least five people. That one's been covered already. :)

Okay thanks Ford, foolish of me.

And you whats the funny part, I had 5 players now all I have is two.
Anyways we really need to come with something.

ohwin, we have 2 beaters and a chaser.
Well, two chasers, but Lemina's on holidays now. =P.

i can play anything. :) but i'm going to be gone for 2 1/2 weeks. And then my times going to be scarce because I've got marching band camp for two weeks and school starts a few weeks later. oh, and i've got a job.

Thanks Rhy :D

We might as well start fresh next year, or wait until Lemina comes back and just start out with a scrimmage game. Scrimmage games don't count but at least its a game and we'll see at least something coming out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back