I'd Rather Read Than Fight, But You're The Opposite

Vanessa Parker

Vanessa was reading a book she had found on owls. She wanted to get one of her own, but she had to know about them before she got one. She had read the whole thing from cover to cover 3 times before she thought that she had gotten the important information in to her head. After that, she read it again, just to make sure.

When she finished it the fourth time, she closed the book and picked it up. She went over to put it back on the shelf. She searched the shelf for the place it had been in and when she found it she placed it there. As she put it on the shelf, she saw a girl who looked a bit older than her nearby.

Vanessa walked over to the girl with a smile.

"Hey there," she said. "I'm Vanessa."

She couldn't make up the things happening in this school, why is life so complicated anyway but for Lexi its always complicated. "I would be rather reading something or just stare at the fire all day long." She muttered to herself as she exit the Slytherin common room, she walked up at the third floor for the library her most favorite place in this school. As Lexi got at the Library she decided to go at the less noisy part of the room beside the restricted section that is. She took a table and sit, Lexi just snatched a book from the shelve beside her which is about defenses on dark arts, she rolled her eyes and opened the book when some spoke behind her. "I'm not on a mood for talking." Lexi told the girl behind her, its obvious that is a girl because of the voice. She didn't turned at her back and just continued to read.

Lexi slam the book she was reading close and stood up to face the girl behind her, "Are you just deaf or dumb? .. I just told you that I'm not in the mood." she stated, why is people always bugging me? Lexi asked herself. People today are more braggy than she started studying here. "So, if I were you, I'll be out here in no time." Lexi rolled her eyes as she turned around again and sat back at the chair, she opened the book again to ignore the pest girl.

Vanessa was a bit scared of the girl, but she wouldn't let her know that.

"You know," she said with a glare. "If I had as many problems as you, I'd be asking for help. But of course, I don't. At least I don't have them. Of course, I guess the only reason you have them is because you did a few bad things. What goes around comes around."

She turned around and started to walk to get another book to read.

Lexi can't stand the girl anymore and turned around to her just as the girl was walking away, Lexi took the book that she was reading and threw it to the girl. "I'm not a bad person, you stupid girl." She shouted back, hell with the people at the library and hell if she will be banned in here. Lexi stood up from her sit and walked dangerously towards the girl, "You are so pissing me off."

Vanessa turned around and caught the book. She had played softball many times at her home in the U.S.A.

"Well, considering you have some things that are making you upset, you must have done some bad things. Everyone does. It's a part of life. I'm not stupid. You're just saying that because you want to get under my skin. That isn't going to happen."

She wasn't going to let this girl push her around. Nobody did that.

"What are you going to do? Hurt me? You know there are consequences. And it won't be worth it. I won't break out in to tears."

She didn't care if she got hurt. She never cried. Except when something really sad happened, like if somebody died. Pain was nothing to her. So what, there was a small sting? She was going to stand up to the girl. She didn't want to get pushed around. She would never punch back, of course. But it would annoy the girl if Vanessa didn't make it interesting and cry or anything. If it didn't bother her, then it wasn't fun for the bully. At least she could do that.

Lexi stop in front of the girl and looked at her like daggers will going to be out any minute, "Hurt? ... I'll make your life miserable for the whole school year and maybe some hurting thingy." She said back at the girl calmly, it was then Lexi took out her wand for the second time. How she's always taking it out when she's into a fight, she doesn't know. She pointed her wand in the girl's chest and smirked. "Or maybe I could end up your life, right now." Lexi was so trilled that's she's back again in this situation and she like it, "Stupefy!" Lexi said not-so-loudly for the people in front of the library can't hear it.

Vanessa was stunned for a moment. She fell on her knees in about 2 minutes of pain, but didn't cry out in pain or cry, she just had an angry look on her face. She got back up and took the book she had already checked out. She walked away in a way that made her look calm, even though her insides felt like they were burning with anger, and went to the common room to cool off and calm down.

She knew that somehow she would get her revenge somehow. Nobody would do that to her and get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back