OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
The semester was almost to an end and that gave Elly some time to breath. The homework and Quidditch were a lot, but Elly enjoyed every second of it. The best part of it all was that she could spend all of the time with her friend Geo. Who seemed to be as dumb as she was. Elly smiled and sat down on a bench in the seventh floor corridor.

She grabbed her sketchpad and some charcoal and started to draw her surroundings. Drawing calmed her down and she hadn't had time to make a good drawing in a long time. The last one she did was with Sophie and that was before this semester. This semester had gone by so quickly, but at the same time it took a lot from Elly. Homework was horrible, but she didn't want to think about that now. Elly wanted to draw and she wanted to make something pretty.

Elly was totally engaged in her drawing and when she made a mistake furiously rubbed her eraser over the paper. If you didn't draw for some time your skills somehow dimmed down. It didn't look as good as she normally would. Which annoyed Elly and in the end she closed her book and almost dozed off.

Just because it was exam time didn't mean Matt was stressed or anxious about them. Granted, his workload was next to nothing and he didn't really have a reason to be freaked out. He was more laid-back than others, as opposed to his sister. Then again, she had OWLs this year and he didn't. He knew that wasn't much of an excuse, but he would use it as one if it came to it. Besides no one had asked him about his studies yet anyway.

By now, one would probably be used to seeing Matt around the school at the oddest of times during a day. This time however Matt had just started his stroll, with hands in his pockets. So naturally, he had just come out of the common room and was walking along the seventh floor, looking at students and nodding to them in greeting as he passed them. One person caught his eye, a girl who was sitting on a bench, with her head bent down. Curious, Matt went over her and noticed who it was. Elizabeth, a girl in his year. Also really cute. At first Matt thought she was drawing but a second before he arrived to the bench, the girl had shut the book and was dozing off. Smirking, the Gryffindor slipped the sketchbook out of her hand and poked her cheek to wake her up, before sitting down next to her and he began to flip through the pages, surprised to see how good these all were.

Elly was dreaming about vivid colors and it all looked really weird. The colors were moving different directions. Suddenly Elly felt something on her cheek. It shook her and Elly opened her eyes. She looked around and luckily she stayed right were she was. Her stress levels weren't that high, she knew she was going to ace everything. She had done it for two years straight already. Elly remembered she was drawing and she tried to feel if her book was still here. It was gone and Elly panicked a bit. When she could think rational again she spotted someone sitting next to her.

Elly remembered the face and had to pick deep in her brain to remember what his name was. ''Decided to borrow things from sleeping girls, Matt?'' Elly smiled and tried to remember which drawings were in that particular book. Until she remembered that there was a detailed portrait of Professor Styx in there. It was definitely not what it looked like, she made the drawing at home when she was with Sophie. They both drew something scary and horror so Elly decided to draw Professor Styx since she didn't draw gore often. Elly smiled awkwardly and hoped he hadn't seen that one.

''Can I have it back when you are done with it''
Elly didn't care if someone saw her drawings. She made them for fun and sometimes they weren't good, but that didn't matter. ''Been into more trouble since the kitchens?'' Elly mused happily.

Matt was wondering if Elly was actually going to wake up or if he was wasting his time, but when she spoke he smirked at her, still flipping through the pages of her sketchbook. He chuckled at her question, glad to know she wasn't annoyed by the fact that he took one of her things right from under her nose, quite literally. "Only the prettiest ones," he said, and winked at her. Seriously, she was a great artist. "Woah," he muttered as he stopped at one of the Slytherin head of house. "This one is amazing," he laughed. "What made you draw this phenomenon?" Because that's what it was, a phenomenal piece of work. Uh, not Professor Styx, obviously. But the drawing itself. Matt had to admit he was having fun looking at the art, especially Elly's, because they were amazing and he couldn't (wouldn't) stop saying so. Matt would have looked through them all day had the girl not wanted her sketchbook back right away, even though she wasn't all that angry about it. She seemed amused actually and in Matt's opinion it was a good thing. "Here," he said giving her the book back. "Nope. My life is pretty chill and boring, which is unusual for me," he frowned, not used to the word 'boring' being part of his vocabulary. "What about you?"

Matt didn't seem to be done with the book anytime soon and was still going through the pages. Matt was so flirtatious, but that made him funny. Elly knew that there was more behind the flirting than he was letting out. ''Cute'' Elly mused and looked at what he was looking at. In shock she looked at the page ''God dam'' she muttered under her breath. That was definitely not something she wanted him to see. It must look weird to see a detailed portrait of your horror Professor in a sketchbook of a thirteen year old girl. ''Eh, it is from when Sophie was staying over and we had to draw something horror themed, I don't draw gore so I opted for the next best thing'' Elly smiled and hoped that it sounded like a reasonable explanation to the drawing. She wasn't in love with Professor Styx, nor did she liked him a lot. He was creepy and seemed way too robotic at times.

When Elly got her book back she shoved it in her bag and looked back at Matt. Elly muttered a quick thanks and waited for an answer. When he said he hadn't been into more trouble Elly felt it hard to believe. Matt felt like a person to attract trouble and she was sure he wasn't giving away his cards so easily. ''Like I believe that'' Elly said with a frown. Boring wasn't even possible at Hogwarts. ''I don't do trouble, If I want keep playing Quidditch I can't get detentions all the time'' She had been in trouble with Phoebe, she went to the forbidden forest to draw and they had gotten a detention. It was horrible, but she wasn't saying that. ''Classes and electives are fun though.'' Elly said with a faint smile on her face.

Matt was still looking at the fantastical piece of work, chuckling when Elly realised what he was looking at. He grinned at her, not really having spoken to Sophie but he knew who she was, since they were in the same year. He didn't know her, however. But it was all still very amusing. "It's better than gore, I can tell you that much," he told Elly, meaning it, which wasn't usual for Matt to do, being honest. But this was better than something disgusting, horror stuff. It was Professor Styx, and the drawing was really good anyway. And her explanation was justifiable enough. Matt expected Elly not to believe him and that was the case. The Gryffindor wasn't used not to attract attention in one way or another and so far he hadn't done much or anything to get himself into trouble with professors or prefects. "Well then, it's time to cause some chaos, am I right or am I right?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows. He didn't know about Elizabeth but Matt was had had never been one for rules. Rules were boring. "I'll do the getting in trouble stuff then, to entertain you while you study and play Quidditch," he shrugged, smirking at the Ravenclaw. It would sure be hilarious for Elly. And the more he was liked, the better. How Matt saw it, it would mean she'd want to spend time with him, for laughs. He was more than willing to allow that to happen. The third year Gryffindor wrinkled his nose at the words 'electives' and 'fun' being in the same sentence. "I don't think you can put class and fun in the same sentence," he raised an eyebrow, glancing at Elly. Matt was more the laid back type.

Drawing Professor Styx wasn't a moment that Elly was particularly proud of. Elly made a mental note to remove the drawing from that particular sketchbook and made throw it out of the Northern tower. When Matt said that the drawing was better than gore, Elly smiled. ''Thanks'' Elly said while smiling. Matt seemed honest and Elly liked that, he was goofy and brave which Elly appreciated. Chaos wasn't exactly a part that was active in Elly her brain. It was cute that Matt was trying to get her of the Quidditch team. Maybe, this was all meant to be as a ploy to get her of the team. Elly giggled at the thought and looked at Matt.

''I can always go and watch you cause the chaos'' Elly seriously didn't want to be expelled so she decided to go for the safe way. It wasn't that Elly was one of rules. She just didn't like what came after the rule breaking. If she had to break a rule to achieve more, she would definitely do it. Elly could think way too far sometimes and she was probably doing it now. ''Deal'' Elly laughed. When Elly said that classes and electives were fun she saw the wrinkles on Matt's nose appear. When Matt pointed out that classes and electives couldn't be classified as fun, Matt was somewhat right. ''Maybe I am just a big nerd'' Elly winked and looked at Matt.

Elly's smile was making Matt feel happy and satisfied, which was really weird for him to feel. He tried to shake it off, he’d never been one to feel sentimental, soft feelings for other people. So he didn’t know why he was feeling...this, whatever it was. Elly tended to make him be himself around her and Matt did not know if that was a good or a bad thing. In order not to feel confused about all of this now though the Gryffindor grinned at his friend. "Well that certainly would be fun, wouldn’t it? I can entertain you while I’m at it," he said and winked at her. "A hot big nerd. You’ve got the looks and the brains, what could be better?" Matt was a big flirt and he knew it and had no shame in showing it off.

Matt could be the most annoying person on earth. Elly would mind it in other people, but somehow she could stand it from Matt. Matt wasn't the person to play nicely and lay low. He probably was well known with the prefects and Professor Kingsley already. Which made Elly giggle, she needed someone to be bad around her. Sometimes it felt good not following the rules, go into the forbidden forest and find new life forms. ''Well, If you don't get me in trouble that is acceptable.'' Elly would just watch Matt do something stupid and she would get away with it. Not that she wanted Matt to be in trouble and Elly would probably take the blame over him. When Matt started to flirt with her her cheeks turned red. She wasn't used to this kind of attention and Elly was pretty clueless on what to do. ''Hmhmhm, Mint chocolate chip ice cream?'' Elly said while poking her tongue out.

Matt playfully rolled his eyes at his friend, he knew she wasn’t one to get into trouble and play by the rules, but then where was the fun in that? It was good to feel that adrenaline rush of hiding or trying not to get caught every once in a while. Okay, it wasn’t as if Matt did it every day, unfortunately he wasn’t creative enough for that. But he always had ‘trouble’ written all over him and trouble somehow had a way of finding him, so why not own it with dignity? And pride. "Never," he replied referring to not getting her caught by the head people, and winked at Elly with a smile. Matt shifted a little closer and placed his arm behind her on the bench they were sitting on. Man, she was cheeky. "Nope dear, not even close," he said, before he tried his luck and poked her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back