I want to roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vito Machiavelli

OOC First Name
XC
Vito Machiavelli is pretty much a little bit of every Hogwarts House combined, though the larger percentage of him is Hufflepuff, being friendly, dependable and overall a good confidante for anyone. He is your stereotypical gentleman, holding open doors, letting girls go first and etcetera. He is an aspiring writer in terms of fantasy and science fiction, and also a potential rocker.

I am looking for everything you guys can offer me!

I will offer you Leslie as a friend as I'm in the
right mind today xD well back from the topic,
I will lend you Leslie as a friend. She gotta
have a friend in every house which she is
attaining as of now. Leslie is mean and likes
to torture people of her age and sometimes
older than her but you will find Leslie
being sweet and in the right mind to be
friend you. I have more information but you
can look at it on her biography under her
siggy.

Can you start it? I am a bit sleepy
so I might reply tomorrow morning.
Thanks

Hey :D

I have Alice Hills here who could be whatever you want her to be. Her bio is linked at the bottom of her banner, so tell me what you think :D

Kate
:)

I don't mind... it kind of depends what you wanted her to be...

I was just thinking (could be seen as dangerous :p )

if she was a crush, would he fancy her? (That would probably be the best way around for me, if you don't mind....): they could meet in the Hogwarts Garden.

Friends: probably the library - i haven't done an rp in there for ages :p

What do you think???

Kate :)

I can offer one character of mine, she's Sophia Leingod, a hufflepuff just like Vito..

She enjoys cooking, cleaning, and basically everything that is considered very feminine, however, she's not really that girly. She's doesn't even consider gender as something that domineers her. She's quite funny as well, often dense and a bit talkative, but she's really kind.. :D

@Ryuuji: I'll have to get back at you for that one in a while. I got a feeling I haven't gotten any guys to roleplay with yet. Sorry!

@Alice: Great! Yeah Vito likes girls who has a brain in their heads. They could meet in the Garden. Who will start?

Vito Machiavelli said:
@Ryuuji: I'll have to get back at you for that one in a while. I got a feeling I haven't gotten any guys to roleplay with yet. Sorry!

@Alice: Great! Yeah Vito likes girls who has a brain in their heads. They could meet in the Garden. Who will start?
So you want a guy to Rp with? I do have one, a hufflepuff too, but he's not as friendly as anyone, He's Finnian Rosenkranz, he's personality is rather weak though, and he is quite solitary. Yet, he can be friendly at times too.. :D

At the common room perhaps, or at the library, it would probably be like, Finnian would somehow loose one of his possession and Vito would probably find it or so?

I actually depends on you, I'm running out of ideas at the moment.. :D

Sure, I'll create one then PM you the link, would it be alright if it would be tomorrow? :D

I prefer the lakefront, my character was never been there and is great to start there.

Sure i will start if you want. In the garden, between Vito and Alice. I was just wondering who the pb is you are using, because he looks quite old and i can't imagine him as a first year. Not to be rude, i was just wondering....
Hey :D

Here is the link: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7377689/1/

I know what you mean, Alice. I might be changing it. Its hard to find a 12 year old pb nowadays.

Sure Leslie. I'll work on the post later.

Thats cool. I was just wondering :p

For an old character of mine, before he came inactive, i used to use Josh Hutcherson. You could use him if you can't find anyone else....

I might stick with Al Pacino though. He was the image I modeled my character after. I think I can find a photo of a young him.
Posted, Alice!

Here you go, Leslie!
Topic

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back