I want to break stuff

Anita Martinez

OOC First Name
Kelsey ^_^
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Anita was angry, Her face was red and her breath heavy. They had just gotten out of Defense against the dark arts class where she had had the... pleasure of being paired up with Jessica. The two of them naturally argued pretty much the whole time and took an odd sort of pleasure in shooting spells at each other as they were dueling that day. Anita had shot one last stunner and left her there for the professor to find, meanwhile putting some distance between the two of them, this was payback for causing the gash in the back of her head from impact with the stone wall and some comments about her mother that would have otherwise ended with a fight, something Anita didn't think she could afford.

Jessica was absolutely fuming. She couldn't believe she had been paired off with that annoying, stuck up little Ravenclaw. What was the Professor thinking?! Not only that, but the whole lesson had consisted of hexing flying across the room. Jessica had managed to leave some damage, but the b!tch had stunned Jessica and then left before the Slytherin could get her again. If that wasn't enough, the Professor had revived Jessica and laughed it off, saying that her and Anita had the potential to be great witches. Shouldn't the brat be getting some kind of detention for leaving Jessica knocked out in the classroom?! Jessica let out a frustrated groan as she stomped down the hall. She needed to vent and decided that a jog around the lake would cool her nerves.

As Jessica continued furiously strutting down the hall, she almost missed the girl that her made her so angry standing a few steps in front of her. Stopping dead in her tracks, Jessica's eyes narrowed and all thoughts about letting off some steam vanished as her anger rose at the simple fact that she could see the girl. "You! What the hell is your deal?!" She asked, walking the extra steps to reach the girl and giving her the hardest stare she could muster.

Anita was almost at the stairs leading to the second floor corridor when she stopped, hearing footsteps thundering right in her direction. She tensed her legs up preparing to make a quick, seemingly unintentional getaway when she heard Jessica let out a deafening screech that she supposed was meant to be English. The next words however she could hear perfectly well, She snapped her head and shoulders around to look at the girl, the rest of her body soon following suit soon she was facing the shorter girl. The next several seconds of silence were oddly deafening. Anita felt like the world had stopped and she was in a 'old western' style stare down. Bus she snapped out of it soon enough, glad to see Jessica had been in a similar daze even if only for a second or two.

"Whats my deal? You ask?" she started, her brown eyes smoldering as her eyes caught Jessicas', daggers being thrown both ways. "My deal is that you were making ignorant comments about things that really weren't and still aren't and of your damned business!" she exclaimed her hand twitched the slightest bit she kept herself from reaching up to feel the knot that was luckily concealed by a waterfall of cocoa toned tresses. She didn't want anyone to know that that little... thing, had managed to cause her physical harm.

Jessica scoffed, "You aren't worth anything but ignorant comments! You should be thankful someone's even giving you the time of day to make them." She sneered, tilting her head up so she could look down on the girl. She was nothing but filthy scum and Jessica couldn't believe that she had to be stuck in the same school as it let alone be partnered with her in class. Jess's eyes flashed with rage, the step between them feeling like an enormous gap when all Jessica wanted to do was punch the Ravenclaw in the face. But she kept her cool, she didn't want to get detention and be stuck with some muggle chore, or get a bad name for herself amongst the Professors.

Anita fumed, her hands clenching into fists. She opened her mouth, ready to tell her to go to hell when she stopped, smirked, and played back what she had just said in her head. One little word was all she needed to go off of. "So you are admitting that you're ignorant then?" she said with a small chuckle, still angry but now slightly amused. "And here I thought we would never agree on anything!" she ended, sounding shocked. Sure all Anita really felt like doing at the moment was punching this girl in the face, consequences at school be damned. But she knew she was lucky to have a roof over her head at all after her aunts death. How would Juanita take the fact that the child she had taken in, her ex husbands from another woman even, was ignoring her extreme generosity and getting into fights? She straightened up her posture to where she was once again the one glaring down at the opponent, a bit pissed that that was all she could do.

Jessica clenched her teeth, using almost all her will power to hold herself back. "Yeah I'm ignorant of you, why the heck would I be otherwise?!" She exclaimed, sarcasm laced within her sentence. She knew that she should really walk away before the situation got out of hand, but that would be admitting defeat, something Jessica was not ready for. She had admitted defeat by ignoring the entire situation with her Dad and his 'child', she always ignored things she couldn't deal with, but now she was going to deal with Anita. And once she had hopefully she would leave her alone for good.

Anita stood still, something flipped inside her sending all outwards signs of her fury off. Her face was an oddly calm, but very thin mask that would crack soon enough. "Oh I understand completely why you would be ignorant about me." she said, before going on to say "But I meant that you seem pretty damn ignorant in general, Why would my life be an exception to that?" she offered. Something about being able to make the girl in front of her who she disliked so harshly crack was oddly satisfying to the young girl. But she inwardly shuddered at the notion, she felt too much like a sneaky Slytherin now. Fun in small doses but a bit sickening.

Jessica narrowed her eyes, bringing her head forward to glare up at the girl now instead. The patience in Jessica was hanging on it's last thread. The constant arguments with this girl for a whole semester were just too much to deal with. The calm exterior of the girl was easy to see past, but it infuriated Jessica to no end. "Oh, your an exception all right, you little b!tch." She spat and without entirely meaning to her fist flew up in an attempt to make contact with Anita's face. The impulse had taken over her, all thought of keeping a good impression vanished from her mind. She was somewhat surprised by the other impulse to swear.

Before Anita knew what had happened Jessicas' fist made contact with her jaw. As snobby as she seemed she did have a good punch. "Oh hell no!" was all she said before flying at Jessica, throwing not just one punch but several aiming anywhere and everywhere but mostly at her eyes that shone with false superiority and her mouth which really needed to be sewn shut permanently anyways. Anita saw red, all of her newly found Ravenclaw tendencies of analyzing the situation were thrown out the window for her old 'Don't mess with me' attitude. It was on now.

Jessica felt her fist connect with Anita's jaw and was filled with an intense satisfaction, but before she could dwell on it too much Anita was fighting back, flying punches everywhere. Jessica blocked a couple, but felt the sickening contact of a fist to her right cheek, barely missing her eye and another to her lip. As she tried to get her own punches in, aiming for Anita's stomach, she recognised the coppery taste of blood in her mouth. "You split my lip you cow!" Jessica raged even more than before, reaching back to grab Anita's hair and tug, hoping to get the psycho Ravenclaw to stop punching her. She was going to have a fat lip and a bruise across her face now. Anita had marred her perfect appearance and she sure as hell was not going to get away with it!

Now punches were being thrown by both parties, Anita blocked a few of them but one came into contact with her stomach nearly knocking the wind out of her. "Oh boo hoo! That's for my head!" she said referring to the lump the size of a small egg on the back of her head from in class. She felt another fist impact her right side and hoped nothing would happen to her ribs. She felt one hand grip her hair and start pulling, she bit her lip, refusing to cry out as a small bunch of it was pulled out, though luckily not enough to make a bald spot. "Hair Pulling! Really?! YOU WIMP!" She exclaimed reverting back to her native language.

Keith had just been up at the Gryffindor Tower, he had to make Taylor a formal apology. He missed talking to her and it was tearing him apart knowing how much she had been hurt by his actions. Avory was nothing but a two timing gold digger and he really wished he had seen that before he pushed his daughters away.

Keith was making his way back down to the Dungeons when he heard yelling. Keith furrowed his brow. Do not tell me there is another fight already?! He thought exasperatedly. He had just broken one up the other day! Walking swiftly down the corridor, he reached two girls just in time to watch one of them grasp the others hair. "Girls! What is the meaning of this?!" Keith bellowed, he was just about over these petty fights in the school halls. It wasn't until then that he recognised one of the girls just a bit better than a student. "Jessica!" He growled, walking briskly over to the two and grabbing hold of the hand in Ms. Martinez's hair. "Stop fighting at once!" He instructed.

Kailey had spent the day lounging around and decided that it was about time to make her way down to the Great hall to get some grub. She strolled slowly down the stairs of the castle, working her way down the floors, her sapphire blue prefects badge reflecting some of the suns rays as she passed by windows. On the second floor she heard yelling, "Oh god what now?" she muttered, pulling her wand out of the pocket of her jeans she had deepened to make it fit and not make an odd wand shaped hill on her right thigh, for short trips when she didn't feel like finding the wand holster, magic truly was a wonderful thing sometimes.

Holding out her wand at her side she quickly descended the last flight of stairs between her and source of the yelling. She saw two girl, first years from the looks of it in a fight. Professor Mercer already seemed to be there and breaking it up and Kailey would have left it at that had it not been for recognizing one of the girls at that moment. She let out a frustrated grumble half walked half jogged over to where the fight was taking place. "Anita Adelina Martinez, What on earth is going on! Ease up on the flying fists!" she exclaimed, her tone cleary saying that by 'ease up' she meant QUIT.

"LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FREAK!" Jessica screamed, her fury getting to unmaintainable levels. Jessica raised her leg, ready to kick the girl hard in the shins, when she heard her Father's booming voice. Uh oh. As she felt a fist clench around her hand that was in Anita's hair, Jessica brought her leg back down to the ground. She released the hand in Anita's hair, making sure she did it aggressively, to cause the girl a little bit more pain before she gave up completely. She was still seeing red, but her Dad would kill her if she didn't contain her anger. Instead she simply glared, hoping to release the anger inside her through her eyes.

Anita heard the booming voice of the potions professor and felt Jessica unclench her hair from her fists, though rather roughly. Not even seconds later she heard the voice of her sister yelling at her to ease up. Once the two girls were separated she felt Kailey's hands wrap around her arms, even if she had been dumb enough to try to land in another punch when they had already gotten caught, and boy was it tempting, she was held secure by the much stronger soon to be Seventeen year old prefect. She settled for glaring right back at Jessica, her eyes set ablaze with fury.

As Jessica let go, Keith made sure she had placed her hand back by her side and stepped away from Anita before he finally let go. He turned his head to notice Ms. Paramore a Ravenclaw prefect take care of Anita. "Thank you Ms. Paramore. Now both of you had better start explaining yourselves and I don't want to know who's fault it is. I want to know what happened." He said strictly, looking down at Jessica with a disappointed expression. He should have expected this from her, but not until third or fourth year at least. She hadn't even hit puberty yet and she was already attacking students. She should be a fun to deal with in a few years. Keith thought with sarcasm.

Kailey grabbed Anitas upper arms and made them take a few steps back from Professor Mercer and the other girl, making sure the muscles had relaxed, meaning she wasn't going to spring when let go to release her. Satisfied she let go of her half sister, "No problem Professor Mercer." she said politely to the older man before turning back attention on her at the moment, idiotic sister. She too wanted to know just exactly what had happened to caused these two to fight. Anita was only twelve for christ sake! And by the looks of it the other girl couldn't be any older.

Jessica let out a frustrated sigh, she respected her Father, but still didn't mean she liked parental control. "We were in Defence Against the Dark Arts and the Professor paired us together. We obviously don't get along, hexes were thrown, people were knocked out and then we met out here and tried to bash each others heads in. Not much more to it than that." Jessica said in a sickly sweet tone with a wide innocent smile, before letting it drop off her face, her features falling back into hate as her eyes turned on Anita. She couldn't believe her Father of all people had found her out here. It was bad enough that he even taught at the school, but catching her in a fight? She was going to get one big @ss lecture about this.

Anita decided to let Jessica explain before giving her own account, so she could decide if any blaming would have to be in order, but surprisingly enough Jessica didn't seem to be whining about how Anita had 'attacked her for no reason.' Like she had assumed would be the case. This certainly made her part alot easier she managed to wipe the hatred off of her face long enough to face Professor Mercer, "I think that sums it up pretty well Professor." she agreed before turning to look back at Jessica, channeling all remaining anger out through her glare.

Keith let out a sigh when Jessica stopped explaining the situation. "That is no reason to start attacking each other in the middle of a school hallway. Both of you will receive detention as this is not tolerable behaviour." He said sternly. "This is the second fight I've had to break up in a week. What's the matter with all the students?" He said more to himself than anything. "Now I don't care how much you hate each other, you will both keep your hands to yourself. I thought you learnt this when you were five years old." Keith said, his hard gaze lingering on Jessica for a moment. "Both of you will meet me at my office in the Dungeons tomorrow afternoon after your last class." He instructed looking at each of them seriously and examining what were clearly bruises forming on the girl's faces. Rolling his eyes he gave Jessica a little push down the hall. "Now get going, the further you are away from each other, the better news it is for me." Keith said exasperatedly, following Jessica down the hall to the Dungeons. He noticed Jessica turn and give Anita one last death stare before turning back again and strutting down the hall with her head held high. Keith groaned, why was Jessica so difficult when Taylor was so easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back