I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indianna Lee

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather

i ' l l t e l l y o u s o m e t h i n g ,

tumblr_mod532t6ql1stbw70o1_500.png

i t h i n k y o u ' l l u n d e r s t a n d .

hey everyone, this is indianna as you all may know. i won't go into much detail about
her character, but if you're not familiar with her, feel free to check out her bio (the
link to which is beneath her signature). basically though, she's a twenty-three year old
veterinarian from london, who's looking for love! you see, a couple of years ago she
ended a relationship with her hogwarts sweetheart, sam prince and now thinks it's
time that she moves on. that being said, she still isn't quite over him and never really
will be. so i'm looking for someone that would like to play her boyfriend for a while,
keeping in mind that he won't be her final. however there may be a bit of a pregnancy
scandal, drama drama! haha. so if you're up for a bit of a love triangle plot, post below!

i n d i a n n a & a u d r e y
oh yes please! indi will definitely need her girl. maybe she can still
be all mopey about sam and audrey has to tell her to snap out of it
teehee. i've got my hands full with exams until wednesday, so i can
start a topic after then or if you wanted to, you could. also when we
can, we'll have to pull out izaak and alianne and liam again <3

I have Tessin Lochan that could be of interest to you. He's one of these characters I've had, developed, did a bio, but never actually RPed much with him, ever, although the bio does need a little updating. His name is as you can see Tessin, and he's 21 years old.
He's a graduate from Durmstrang, where he attended from 15-18. Before that he was homeschooled, going to a muggle High School in Southern California. After attending Durmstrang, the boy decided that he wanted to be a lawyer, and is now training. Doing Law at the University in Auckland with aspirations of doing a year abroad in an American University. He is at University of Auckland on a scholarship, as he wouldn't be able to go without.
He's a nice kid, a little rash won't always think everything through when he does them. He is the youngest of four, and is used to being overshadowed. But, has broken almost all ties he had with his family. He's a strongly independant person, who is reluctant to take any sh1t from anyone. He looks out for himself first and foremost, but he does care about people. And this is growing, as he leaves the ways of Durmstrang behind, and choses to move forward into becoming a lawyer for both Wizards and Muggles.
He's personality for now is a little sketchy. He is sort of trying to find himself, find his footing in the world. He's not a huge fan of drama, and if it was baby drama he might just run off. He's young, careless, acts on impulse, but trying to make sure he has a bright future.
I'm up for whatever, and if you don't think they'd fit, that's fine.
It's up to you.

Emzies

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
i n d i a n n a & t e s s i n
emzies! he sounds so fitting! and also just had a stalk, his playby is
perfection! indianna's mother lives in new zealand, so perhaps they
could have met at a club there, or something of the like? it sounds
like they would have a bit in common as well, both having pursued
professional careers in the muggle world. but anywho, it'd really be
something different for indi, which is probably good. and in relation
to the baby drama, him running off would tie in quite nicely haha.
as i said to kait, i have my hands full until wednesday, but then i'm
all yours! so we could roleplay them and see how they go together?

<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="Black"><SIZE size="50">

That sounds good. We could maybe even have it that he ends up getting a cat or something, and it gets sick and he goes the practice where she's interning, and they just get to talking. Over animals, and then university, and just sort of form a bond, which ends in him either asking her out that first time, or even if he was then to go back and get his cat. But, I'm also very open to the idea of them meeting in a bar/club.
Well, I'm only here until tomorrow, before I'm in an area with no internet for a week. So, you could start something up, and I can reply when I get back, or we can just wait till I get back to get started. Up to you!

</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
i n d i a n n a & t e s s i n
ooh, that's an even better idea! plus the fact that he has a cat would
earn extra brownie points in indi's book. and that's fine, i will start up
one while you're away and we can jump into it once you get back :)

<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="Black"><SIZE size="50">

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back