I Thought She Was Joking?

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Taylor descended down the stairs to the Dungeons. She smiled as she saw herself at the bottom almost a year ago meeting Scorp. She wiped it off when she noticed some first year students passing her, wanting to escape Potions as quickly as possible. Taylor continued walking until she came across the infamous bench. Her memories skimmed over the two occations she had been sat there. She didnt think she could forget this place.

She took a seat on the bench, flicking through thoughts on things that had happened recently. That gossip magazine was the talk of the school and it had angered Taylor to begin with. The words still marked in her mind. She still hadnt spoken to Scorp about it, probably best if it stayed that way. Taylor had of course found out she had a cousin at the school. Now if that wasnt weird?

Taylor shifted on the bench she was sitting out, stretching her long legs out in front of her. She had come from the Gryffindor tower. It wasnt an easy walk to get to the Dungeons.

Charlie was in an awful mood now. Potions had been a completely modd killer. Well, not really. One had to be in a good mood before hand to have it killed. Charlie was rarely in a good mood these days. Hogwarts just didnt interest him. The only good thing that had happened was he had met someone with an equal interest in music as him. Even then he had only met her once.

He realised he was practically storming down the corridor. He utterly refused to do the essay they were assigned. Why should he? He didnt plan on getting anywhere with his life. He wanted to play his guitar. That was a perfectly MUGGLE thing to do. No chance was there of Charlie doing anything magic related.

Charlie was so busy fuming and having an internal rant with himself, that he didnt notice legs stretched out so he promty fall flat on his face after his own leg caught on the ones blocking his way. He looked up from his position on the floor to see a girl on a bench. She looked a little older, so Charlie wasnt sure he wanted to say anything to her. Instead he just glared, hoping she got the hint that her legs were totally in the way of Charlie's angry strutting path.

Taylor looked down the hall to notice an obviously angry boy storming down the hall. She furrowed her brows in confusion and then watched as he walked straight into her outstretched legs and fell straight to the ground. She blinked a little confused on the boys slight stupidity. He was on the ground glaring at her. What?! It wasnt her fault?! She crossed her arms and left her legs where they were stubbornly.

"Its not my fault you cant look where your going." She looked down at him, raising an eyebrow as if asking him to accuse her of anything further. She noted his Slytherin uniform. She herself was in her Gryffindor one. Wow, this could get interesting.

Charlie grumbled and got up off the ground, brushing off his robes. "You didnt have to leave your legs sticking out for everyone to fall over." He folded his arms over his chest. He recognised the red robes as Gryffindor ones. He had learnt one thing about Hogwarts. That apparently Syltherin and Gryffindors were meant to be opposites. "What are you even doing down here anyway. Gryffindor." He hoped maybe that sounded somewhat threatening, but he doubted it.

[join I join? If you say no thats okay i can edit]

Ares was walking around trying to find something to do when he came across a slytherin boy and griffindor girl, 'odd' Ares thought and was about to continue on his way when he heard the slytherin boy say "What are you even doing down here anyway. Gryffindor."

Ares turned and walked up to them "Watch your attitude thats a chick your talking to!" he said menacingly to the younger looking boy, his eyes threatening him.

[Fine by me ^-^ ]

Charlie turned his head to a boy who had just spoken to him. He narrowed his eyes. What right had this guy got to come and interfere. "Wow, really," He said sarcastically. "I didnt know." He rolled his eyes. The boy didnt look much older, so Charlie had no worries in being rude to him. "No one asked you anyway." He said, clearly annoyed.

Taylor opened her mouth to say something to the Slytherin boy, when someone else beat her to it. She turned her head to see another boy defending her. She watched as the Slytherin answered back. "Look," She said to the Slytherin. "We have just as much right to be down here as you do." She finished, glaring at the boy. She felt slightly guilty that it was two on one, but this younger boy had started it.

Ares kept his cool and he placed one hand on the boys shoulder "Just back off okay?" he said forcefully.

Charlie winced when the guy put his hand on his shoulder. He had never been okay with people touching him, although he wouldnt openly admit it. He shrugged the hand off. "Yeah okay." He said, just wanting the hand off. "Im out of here." He huffed, his filthy look transfering from the boy to the girl.

With that said, he huffed down the hall to the Slytherin common room. He shouldnt have to deal with this stupidity.

Taylor furrowed her brows and watched as the boy left. "Weird." She said, pulling her legs back in towards her. He had tripped and then thrown a complete tantrum? Oh well, Slytherin's for you. "Hey, thanks." She turned to look at the boy, who Taylor assumed could be older or younger than her but not by much. He looked around the same age as Taylor, but she hadnt seen him before.

[Sorry I forgot about this]

Ares gave a small smile as he watched the younger boy leave.

The ravenclaw gave the girl a friendly smile "Dont worry about it" He held out his hand "In Ares by the way"

Taylor smiled and took the boys hand. "Taylor. 2nd Year Gryffindor." She said with pride slipping to her voice. "What brings you to the Dungeons?" She asked. It wasnt often people came down here.

Ares grinned "Was checking out the dueling chamber and decided to wander around.." he looked at her curiously "What brings you here... dont see many Griffindors around Slytherin territory" he stated

Taylor nodded at his answer and shrugged a little when he asked. She wasnt about to tell him the real reason, so close enough would do. "Its a good place to think down here." She said truthfully, absently glancing around the place.

Ares nodded his head slowly so it was obvious he didnt believe her "Riiight." he said sarcastically. "Cause thats what we all do when we wanna think, hang around the slytherin head quaters" he smirked.

Taylor laughed. "You got me." She said raising her hands in a mock surrendor pose. "This place holds memories." She grinned, looking at the bench she was sat on.

Ares gave her a small smile. "I see..." he said slowly, pondering about what he should do next.

Taylor looked around the Dungeons aware of the silence that ensued. She had come down here to think about stuff, but after that kid tripped over her feet, all thoughts of peace had left her. She looked over at Ares. "Well, it was nice to meet you." She said, standing up. "But I think I might get going." She continued. "Thats for telling that bratty kid off." She said a little quieter, just in case he was around the corner or something.

Ares gave Taylor a small smile, as he noticed she also noticed the silence "Dont worry bout it, he deserved it." He smirked, "Nice meeting you and I guess... I shall... see you around?" he asked with a friendly smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back