I thought I wanted this.

Amelia Andrews

OOC First Name
Olivia xx
Wand
Bamboo and Daisy Petals, 12"
Amelia ran up the stairs, white-blonde hair streaming down her back. The tears kept coming; she really didn't want to be here. Or did she? Amelia had no idea. Sprinting into an empty bathroom, the small girl wondered what had changed. She tore off her ugly hufflepuff tie and proceeded to throw it on the ground in a fit of childishness. Mia couldn't work out what to think. She collapsed in a worn-out heap on the cold stone floor and frantically tried to work out a reason. Did Amelia really know herself?

Alex walked along the Seventh Floor Corridor, not knowing what he would find today, but hoping that he would find something of interest, cause he certainly hadn't found much of that lately. Most of what Alex did nowadays revolved around his classes, and he would just be happy to have some time to himself, or even being able to make a new friend. It wouldn't really take much for Alex to be happy today, even spending the day with Lilith seemed like the best option for him though, but she was off helping Eden plan the wedding he would no longer even be attending, he would have nothing to do with his brother anymore, and Alex wasn't going to budge on that fact. Alex came to a stop outside the girl's toilet, and gazed out of the window adjacent it onto the grounds, with all the people outside that didn't seem to have a problem in the world to Alex.

After what'd seemed like forever, the confused little girl came out of the bathroom a bit more mentally vulnerable than usual. Her 'I'm so tough' act was wearing thin. Mia stepped out, glancing at a boy by the window. "Hi." The word was enough, about to cry again she considered turning back to the bathroom.

Walking absently along the corridors, Clyde looked up to see two people standing motionless in front of him. The two were not familiar to him. He noticed that the girl seemed like she was just crying moments ago. Clyde stood in front of them, watching what would happen.

Amelia glanced up the corridor, suddenly regaining a bit of her old self. "Well, what are you looking at? Cat got ya tongue?" Mia sniffed, eyebrows constricting into a frown.

"What the hell." Clyde muttered at the girl who had just snapped at him with something he didn't understand much. This girl is being mean, just like most of the people here in Hogwarts. Clyde was tired of it. "Don't be so over reacting, missy." he said in his usual indifferent tone and smiled.

Mia rolled her eyes at the little boy. She'd never intimidated a Snake before. Looking for a challenge, Amelia glared. "So. What's your name little boy?" Her voice was low and full of contempt, even rage. The boy looking out the window hadn't said anything, which Amelia considered a good thing. She tossed her blonde hair back, curling a few strands around her dainty fingers. She wondered how the little boy would react. Yeah, so he was in the same year as her. He didn't know that.

Alex looked at the newcomer, and back at the other girl. "Hello." He said, and then turned to the boy, "Do I know you?" He asked, shaking his head slightly. Alex wondered where this boy had come from, and whether or not he had even realised what had been going on at the time. Alex sighed softly, and turned back to the girl, "I'm Alex, and you are?" He asked, taking no notice of the other boy, he had seemed to have upset the other girl, she seemed like she was easy to anger, but he knew he would be able to handle her. He had a Death Eater for a brother, after all.

Amelia sighed. She didn't want people there. She wanted to be home, back with her music and, probably, family. "Mia. Nice to meet you Alex." Amelia didn't notice that she'd said her nickname instead of her actual name, the element of defence she usually had was a lot weaker today. She hoped the other boy would just go away. One person at a time. Enough.

Alex raised an eyebrow, she didn't seem to be entirely happy with the situation as it was. She seemed to be a little unhappy, she looked like she had been crying, and it confused Alex to no end. He wanted that other boy to just leave as well, he wasn't doing anything anyway. Alex knew that it wasn't like himself to just give up on somebody, he liked to stick around and help his friends, he knew that she wouldn't like him staying, but he had to do so now. "What's wrong with you?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow again, he tried to be sympathetic towards her, and he hoped it would work.

"No, nothing, I'm... I'm just tired." Amelia came up with the lamest excuse ever, knowing that that other boy was listening. She was pretty paranoid about that sometimes.

(Her excuse came from a group I joined on Facebook. 'Nuff said.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back