Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Faxen's ❤
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
It was near sun down but the boy did not go inside like the rest of the first years. He stayed back admiring the school grounds for a little longer than the rest of his classmates. He wonder of gardens back home if they held any similarities to the ones here. He missed Moscow, the times of year would be different by now. But the gardens here held comfort for the boy. He like it here, it reminded him of home when he was so faraway from Russia. Dymetris stood standing, his dreads tied up in a head band. He stayed for a while till he heard something that caught his attention. "Who's there?" he said in Russia. It was to late to realize he should've said something in English. The boy started to walk around the rosebush to see who was about.

Isabella was enjoying her new school especially the rose bushes near the front lake. Even though it was cold, she didn't mind it as she took some roses but suddenly her jacket was caught up on the thorns of the bush and the jacket was very important to her and she doesn't want to ripped it out. "Oh, come on!" Isabella said loudly as he was getting annoyed, "Ouch!" pain stub her hand when thorns got it. Isabella jump when she heard some speak in Russian, her heart beat raised as she knew who was it, well only one person she knew speaks in Russian here. "Umm, no one is here." She nervously said and slap her forehead with her other unhurt hand.

Dymetris heard a response, strange one to say no one when in fact you were here. He realise the person that spoke also knew Russia. Dymetris kept turning around the rosebush he heel to a stop no one was in sight just yet. "You speak Russia? Who are you?" Dymetris turn around heading for another direction. Dymetris felt his shoes kick a few pebbles on the ground, that's when he caught a few glimpse of brown wavy hair. "Hey?"

She should not have said anything back. Once she stood up and ready to go, Isabella heard someone spoke again. "That's not him." she mumbled, Isabella doesn't want to see him nor talked to him. Isabella picked up her things on the ground and was going to turn when she had a glimpse of Dymetris, oh, god she looked for any exits but she can't see anything but the rose bushes. Isabella groaned and thought of a good excuse to keep Dymetris away from her, "This is now or never ... or make a run." She mumble again, right, run Isabella brace herself and run toward Dymetris hoping he will not follow her.

"Isabella I know its you" he said this time in Russian clearly so she would its him. "I saw you at the sorting. I was just about two steps behind you" Dymetris now saw the back of her head. Her hair was flowing down, like she always wear it down. Her face was turn to leave, kinda of unsure of wanting to leave. "Were you going" he spoke in English again. Dymetris felt like she knew he was here and trying to avoid Dymetris. He didn't do wrong though, it was his mothers who had sent him away.

Isabella stopped running as she heard her name, she sigh as Isabella was defeated at this running and ignoring thing. She must just face him and be done with it, Isabella turned around and spoke in her normal language. "Good catch, I was just leaving because its cold and ..." She trailed off, Isabella has a bad day today as she doesn't have any good excuse. Isabella starred at Dymetris without emotion, "I didn't saw you at the sorting, how are you?" She lied, she wasn't a liar but this time she will be as she has no chance of Dymetris. Seeing him here makes her wanted to just go home or something, Isabella still hates him for not telling his going here and made her cry like hell. "My family and I except my mom moved here in New Zealand ... I guess its destiny?" Isabella smile like a dork and doesn't even know why can't she smile like normal to him.

"I am fine but Bella" he said this with a sighed. "Your still mad at me aren't you? Don't like to me Bella I know when your mad at me" he flutter his light eye lashes at her. They were delicate like a young girls touch. Dymetris hated the way they may him look. LIke a girl plus his long dreads too. He lIke the dreads but he's always mistaken for a girl. "I couldn't tell you because I saw that you were upset that day so I tried to make you happy. It backfired on me when I told you I was moving" he sighed again. He felt lost as words he continues still. He look down his soft eyes focusing on the ground beneath him. "I just wanted to see you happy, make you smile before I left. I wanted to say more, a lot more Bella. I wanted to say how much I cared about you being hurt. That was the last thing I wanted to do you. Hurt you. Crush. You. Make you sad. I saw the pain when that happen. I never want to hurt my best friend" tears were building up the corner of his eyes.

Dymetris stutters a few words in Russia. What he had said that he cared about her and didn't mean to hurt her. What he said was if she forgive him and be his friend again. What he couldn't do was face her when he spoke these words. They held so much thoughts to them, it was the last thing he planned on telling before he left. "Can you forgive me this time? I promise I won't keep anything from you"

Isabella listened as Dymetris explained and heard if she will ever forgive him. She smiled warmly, og course she will forgive him, Isabella was being a drama queen back then. She just doesn't want her best friend to go away and leave her alone, Isabella dropped the roses she took earlier on the ground and run to hug Dymetris. "Of course I will forgive you." She whispered on his ear, how can she stay mad at him when his all she have.

Isabella released from the hug and still her smile on her lips, she really did miss him so much that she actually didn't get out of their new house and made friends. "You still didn't change I though your going to be taller than me but by the looks of it your getting smaller." She said giggling, its was just a joke but seriously Dymetris is getting smaller, his not even part-goblin or something.

Dymetris smile when Isabella forgave her. "Thank you Bella" this smile reach up at the corner of his light eyes. It resemble a child when they were happy to receive candies of their favorite toy. "It means a lot when you forgive me" he sighed a little, scratching his neck awkwardly when she says that he's small. "I'm not small" he coughed. "I'm not small, I'm growing" he said laughing. "How's Hogwarts going for you? I'm thinking well" his English was getting better as he spoke. He took some classes with his mom couple months back before he enter school.

"Oh, shush. Don't lie." She said to him giggling, Isabella stared at Dymetris like she didn't see the face forever. She was just glad that they got together again at the same they have a same school but seeing his robe is a Hufflepuff and her a Ravenclaw they aren't in the same house at all. But still, they have to see each other on classes, "Hogwarts ... Isn't going very well for me." Isabella glared in the horizon, of course she's excited when she got here but once she was sorted it got bad and bad.

Isabella's first day was bad, she was a laughing stock at the great hall for seating on a wrong table and introduce herself on a wrong house. Thinking about that was a not great experience, "Let's just not talk about it. So, meet any girls lately? ... cause if you do, I have to kick your butt." Isabella smiled at him and giggled, Dymetris better not meet girls while she's on the way or else.

"Oh come on you can tell me anything Bella. Good or bad were always going to be there for each other. Remember we promise that, you can't break a promise" Dymetris smile. He nudge his best friend and proceed to give her a hug. Dymetris wrapped his arm around her waist and hugged her tight, she was right he was small. "So tell me what happen?" he asked Bella more mellow now. "If you want to know my day? It's been alright. Got better knowing that you are here. I will have to write to my moms and tell them this. They didn't even know that you are here" Dymetris let her go, he stood at her side either way just to be next to her. Bella smell innocent like he recognize her to smell. Dymetris always loved the way she smell, it reminded him of Moscow in spring. Beautiful time of year when you was so far away from your home.

Isabella pout, thinking if they have that promise to each other, she really didn't remember that. "Do we have a promise like that? I think not." She giggled and when they hug, something electrocuted her but didn't bother to released from the hug. That happens whenever they hug and she didn't understand why, when the two released from each other, Dymetris stayed beside her. "Best if my friends and relatives at Russia wouldn't know because that's just not right." Isabella became silence when she talked about family, her mother was alone back at Russia but she deserves it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back